Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Everything was perfect during my stay in this hostel. I would definitely come back and recommend to all my friends. Really nice staff, good kitchen, wifi works well and the breakfast is really good. I have no complaints.

This was a great hostel to stay at in Paris. We loved the rooms, private bathrooms in the rooms, and the location. The staff was very friendly and helpful ! We will definitely be staying at this hostel the next time we are in Paris !!

Good hostel, near Anvers and Gare du Nord metro stations and the Sacre Cour church. There are supermarkets nearby and the brekfast is quite well. The shower was hot but have not very good water flow. I'd recommend this hostel for sure.

Good hostel. No complaints whatsoever! Friendly staff, the rooms and bathroom were clean and easy to find from Gare du Nord. Would defiantly recommend to others.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

I was in 3 bed private room for 3 nights. It costed 45 euros per night which is too expensive for what you're getting. The room is TOO SMALL for 3 people (max. 9 squares). All the furniture (2 chairs and 1 table) you have to put on the balcony cause there is no space to walk. And also the bathroom - I have 85 kg and I couldn't turn for 360 degrees under the shower. Location is good, near metro, no problem with that, but to pay 45 euros for some dog cage is too much! I'm not comming back!!!

It was fine

It's near the train/metro station (great), but it's far to the most of tourist points.. The elevator doesn't stop "on the floor" ( you need to walk up/down steps so then you can use the elevator), the internet was off for almost 2 days.

Place looked knew. We got a free beer and iPhone cleaning cloth upon arrival. Stairs were marble. Great place.

My stay at the hostel was pretty good. it is pretty conveniently located and the staff is pretty helpful. They provide breakfast in the morning which is good value for money. overall it was a nice experience to stay there.

I stayed at the Vintage Hostel and I loved everything about it. The atmosphere very friendly and the room were cleaned every day. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was awesome! If you want you can bring your own food and use the available kitchen. It was a great place so many people. Recommend!!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Amazing location!!! Met a lot of people there. The staff is super helpful (especially Annie) and I loved the balcony in our room, made us feel the real parisian experience.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Really nice Hostel. We booked a double bed room, and were really pleased with the room and the hostel itself. Nice beds, clean bathrooms and great, really friendly and helpful staff. Would totally come back.

This place might just be, without exaggeration the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is central to almost everything, right next to the metro and Gare duNord, and has some of the nicest staff I have ever met. Annie was extremely helpful in sharing the best restaurants and nightlife around the area. From what I understand they just renovated the rooms, every bed has its own USB port! Can't thank you guys enough.

Good location and very nice staff!

Great place, friendly staff, the surroundings are kinda empty at night and it's not at the very center of the city. Close to the Gare du Nord which is very convenient for the transport and the metro station is also close. Cheap beer! And very good information given from the staff

Great stay in Paris Thanks

I wish there were more secure lockers. The ones in the room were extremely small, and wouldn't hold anything larger than a regular size backpack. Other than security, I didn't have too many other issues with this hostel. Although, I would not stay here again.

Extremely friendly staff, willing to offer any help. The beds were very comfortable and the hostel is located in a quiet spot.

• 20th Mar 2015

The four-bed mixed dorm was relatively small (not according to Paris standards, though), but it was clean and comfy, and so was the bathroom. Very hot and powerful shower in the morning. Friendly staff, regular breakfast that you have to wake up early to fully enjoy. Lots of affordable eating places in the neighbourhood (Turkish, Japanese, etc.).

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Anni at the front desk is amazing! Staff here is great and very helpful! Very close to the metro. Very clean, felt more like a hotel. Would definitely stay here again!