Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

The front desk staff at Vintage Hostel are especially magnificent, taskmasters of true consideration for each of their multitude of guests. For some reason many meaningful adult conversations pop up all over the place here.

Dear guess, thanks for you visit and for your so nice review, I am flattered to see you enjoyed you stay in VINTAGE HOSTEL and that you love the staff who always do its best to gurantee the best serivce !!! Hope to welcome you back soon Lida Manager

I booked 2 beds for mixed dorm but there was a slight change with my other friends arrival, but the hostel upgraded us to a private room on top floor with the same price. this was pretty awesome. breakfast is good. Anni is great. staff helped a lot. thnx

• 1st Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

Thanks for your visit and for you review, i am glad to see that you had a pleasant stay among us, that you like our upgrade in private room, that you love our free parisiant breakfast and its delicious croissants. Thnaks for you nice review for anni and the staff, we always do the best in order to guarantee the best service to our guess. Hope to welcome you soon in vintae hostel Lida Manager

Our stay at vintage was excellent, you met lots of friends through the happy hour drink special and the staff was happy to help show you how to get to all the best Paris destinations.

Rooms too small, beds squeaky, good breakfast, alright for meeting people, the vibe is more laid back.

The hostel is aprox. 8 blocks from the Gare du North, that's why I choose it. The check in is at 4:00 pm but there's place where you can leave your backpack. It has an elevator (which at the point of my journey was really appreciate). I only stayed for 2 nights but I didn't really feel the hostel atmosphere, it felt more like an hotel.

I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it.

• 29th Jul 2015

Absolutely worth the money. It has a very good atmosphere and people can meet here so easily. The staff are all super nice and i really enjoyed my stay here. Wish i could spend more days here:)

Very nice hostel very secure and staff were extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend here for any travellers and would definitely stay here again.

Thanks for the review. We are looking forward you next stay with us! A bientôt!

A great hostel, practically next to the Sacre Coeur and good accessibility to the rest of the city. The room was a bit small but it had a great view. The bed really was way too small for two dutch people, even-though we're not the tallest people, it really was way to small.

Had the best time in Paris! The Vintage Hostel helped a lot to have this experience. It is in a strategic point, everything is close! the team is proactive and give the best advises! THANKS VINTAGE HOSTEL!

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Bolivia

I had a great stay really. It was so much nicer than I even expected. However, the first receptionist was very sassy with me and didn't explain whether I needed a room key or not or anything really. It was really frustrating because she gave the person right next to me clear direction and information. I feel she just personally didn't like me and was biased over it. Aside from that though I can not complain.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • El Salvador

I am sorry about your experience with the first receptionist, I will make sure this doesn't happen again. On the other hand, we are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectation. See you soon in Paris.

Really nice hostel, very friendly staff. Hostel not too far away from Gare du Nord, which is good for getting around. Breakfast very nice, Wifi good, very little to complain about really.

Thank you for the review. We are glad to see that you enjoyed our amazing location and the friendly and helpful staff. See you soon.

A little out of the the city but the metro is close by.

Overall a great hostel with fun atmosphere. A bit disappointing though, that in a hostel where there are 4 people sharing a bathroom, there is no soap dispenser in the bathroom. An simple and easy fix that seems obvious!

It had everything I needed, staff were nice, but my room was pretty tiny with 4 people in it! No big deal though as everybody was nice :)

Staff was very helpful with any questions we had! Very close to main train station and lots of cafes and restaurants. Great central location. Rooms were small but they served their purpose. Very inexpensive stay for a few days in Paris. I would return!

• 18th Jul 2015

A friend and I booked this hostel due to its competitive pricing in a very expensive city, and all our needs were met. The place is clean, the rooms are sufficient, the air conditioning works, and it's cheap. Breakfast was included, which was very nice to wake up to. The staff were a little clueless when it came to some things, but they were kind and tried to be helpful usually. Location can be a little bit far from things (35 minute walk to the Louvre for example), but Paris is nice to walk in.

A nice hostel and they have just renovated so normally it would be really nice, unfortunately some drunk guy threw up all over the floors and showers that we had to use during the night, and it wasn't cleaned up until the staff changed the next morning. However, this is not the staff's fault at all that some guy decided to ruin their nice renovations! The staff were really nice and helpful and the rest of the hostel was quite clean. Despite the problems I would stay here again.

Really nice people, really nice place. There really wasn't any community but our rooms were decent and the staff was very helpful. It's a really far walk from things like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre but there are plenty of metro stops. Very clean, very quiet.

Nice place. But in the sketchy part of Paris