Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Good staff, had to pay for a locker, small showers.

fare to expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big hostel, small rooms and bathroom ! you can get a hotelroom for 42€ , easiely

Loved the included breakfast!

Great hostel in a good location. Really enjoyed my stay here. The ensuite bathroom and toilet to the rooms are very handy as well as the free wifi. The common room has a bit of a weird atmosphere and no on seems to hang out here. Overall very nice place to stay.

Awesome hostel, amazing location and lovely staff. Good rooms and they happily changed the rooms for us free of charge when we wanted to. 30/10 would live there again. Make sure to check the hostel website for offers they have.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Great design! Loved the atmosphere and location

Bed was comfortable, the room good. One comment, there were no comfortable chairs to sit and relax. Apart from that everything was great. Thanks Gliria

Quite expensive and we had to pay extra money for the towels.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Honduras

Good just a little bit small room but in general all good

I really enjoyed my 4 night stay. It was in the Mont Marte area and only a 10 min walk to the Sacré-Cœur (I highly recommend paying the 6 euro to walk up to the Sacré-Cœur.  Free breakfast consisting of coffee, orange juice,  croissants and baguettes are offered every morning. There is a grocery store right next door that is great for buying fruit,  yogurt,  and other to go food as an affordable option instead of eating out. The hostel also has a fridge to keep food in while you're there.  A lau

• 28th Jun 2015

No aircon. May be it is not required for most of the time in the year but when i visited Paris, it was 35-40 degrees. Bathrooms were not clean.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • India

This was my first experience staying in a hostel in Europe, and despite some off-putting reviews about many hostels --- our stay here was very great. Granted, we only stayed one night. But the staff was really nice and allowed us to drop off our luggage. We stayed in a room of 4, on the 6th floor (with an elevator) and a cool window view of the street. Floors appeared clean, the shared bathroom for the room was in good condition. Sheets were clean and we had AC! Would stay here again definitely!

The private room and bath room are too small. The door is not closed properly when the staff clean the room (may be ?). However our property is safe.

The hostel has no lockers for backpacks. The other things were great!

I only stayed for one night but loved it. Some of the best cooking facilities I've ever seen in a hostel. Nice layout with lots of character. Easy to walk to the main train station in Paris.

The hostel was perfectly located for me who had to take the train the next morning. The rooms and bathroom are small, but everything is clean, the 24h reception is a great plus! Breakfast was quite minimal but free, croissants, bread and jam, coffee and juice. So a bit expensive for what you get, but in Paris it's good value.

By far the best thing about this hostel was the room. We were up on the 6th floor in the roof and our balcony had the most beautiful view of Paris looking up the hill and down - I spent many hours sitting at that balcony writing! The rooms are good sized, clean and very interesting decor. Staff are great, very friendly and helpful - the lady who introduced me to the Hostel made me feel very welcome. Location close, great area, we walked a lot to most places we visited.

Vintage hostel is a great place to stay if visiting Paris! We had a 4 bed private room which was very clean and linen is provided at no extra cost! It is not far from the centre (easy to get there by metro) and there is plenty to do in the area around the hostel too! The staff were great! They are very happy to give directions and they recommended bars and clubs in the area and gave us vouchers for drinks! Overall great stay at vintage hostel and would definitely book again!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Good Location with lots of eateries and shops around. Friendly staff that were helpful and a good atmosphere in the common room. Would stay here again!

It's not too close for the center of Paris but it's near the Anvers metro station that you could take anywhere. Not in the safest part of town but I wouldn't say it's dangerous to walk around at night. The staff are really nice and the hostel has a nice communal space and free breakfast! This hostel wasn't very cheap but I think it's on the lower end of the price spectrum for hostels in Paris