Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Good hostel, very small showers and only one power plug for 4 people; however it was good. Not in the center of Paris but very well connected by metro

Everything was perfect.The room,the stuff and generally the atmosphere was very friendly.For sure,it will be my hotel every time i will be visiting Paris.Thank you for all...

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Greece

it was a great room, and they offer free upgrades if you arrive early! One shower was shared between the four in the room and it was really clean.

• 5th Apr 2015

It's a good place to stay, very close to the Gare du Nord, the Sacre Coeur and Montmartre. I slept in a 4 bed dorm that had a private bathroom. The room was almost too small for the two bunk beds and the bathroom was small as well, but that's what you have to expect in Paris. Nice facilities and very friendly staff, bonus points for the free breakfast. One day I didn't make it on time and they gave me directions to a really nice street with a lot of really nice coffee shops.

I would recommend staying at the Vintage Hostel. It wasn't in the city center, but it is by Sacre Cour, & the city center is easily accessible by foot or metro. I loved having free croissants for breakfast each day.

Everything was perfect during my stay in this hostel. I would definitely come back and recommend to all my friends. Really nice staff, good kitchen, wifi works well and the breakfast is really good. I have no complaints.

This was a great hostel to stay at in Paris. We loved the rooms, private bathrooms in the rooms, and the location. The staff was very friendly and helpful ! We will definitely be staying at this hostel the next time we are in Paris !!

Good hostel, near Anvers and Gare du Nord metro stations and the Sacre Cour church. There are supermarkets nearby and the brekfast is quite well. The shower was hot but have not very good water flow. I'd recommend this hostel for sure.

Good hostel. No complaints whatsoever! Friendly staff, the rooms and bathroom were clean and easy to find from Gare du Nord. Would defiantly recommend to others.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

A great budget option in Paris! Great location (near Montmartre and Sacre Coeur) and super close to train and metro stop. The breakfast is a bit bare, but the rooms are super clean. Staff super helpful.

Great hostel - very clean and good location. It felt more like an apartment or a hotel with the kitchen and TV in the room. It was also nice having an ensuite room with our our bathroom. The staff gives you a map when you check in and points out places to see, but after that is only around certain hours of the day. Also, there are linen/towel fees and late check in fees - make sure to read the fine print. Great place overall though! I'd recommend it if you're looking for an above average place.

• 30th Mar 2015

I was in 3 bed private room for 3 nights. It costed 45 euros per night which is too expensive for what you're getting. The room is TOO SMALL for 3 people (max. 9 squares). All the furniture (2 chairs and 1 table) you have to put on the balcony cause there is no space to walk. And also the bathroom - I have 85 kg and I couldn't turn for 360 degrees under the shower. Location is good, near metro, no problem with that, but to pay 45 euros for some dog cage is too much! I'm not comming back!!!

It was fine

It's near the train/metro station (great), but it's far to the most of tourist points.. The elevator doesn't stop "on the floor" ( you need to walk up/down steps so then you can use the elevator), the internet was off for almost 2 days.

Place looked knew. We got a free beer and iPhone cleaning cloth upon arrival. Stairs were marble. Great place.

My stay at the hostel was pretty good. it is pretty conveniently located and the staff is pretty helpful. They provide breakfast in the morning which is good value for money. overall it was a nice experience to stay there.

I stayed at the Vintage Hostel and I loved everything about it. The atmosphere very friendly and the room were cleaned every day. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was awesome! If you want you can bring your own food and use the available kitchen. It was a great place so many people. Recommend!!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Amazing location!!! Met a lot of people there. The staff is super helpful (especially Annie) and I loved the balcony in our room, made us feel the real parisian experience.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Really nice Hostel. We booked a double bed room, and were really pleased with the room and the hostel itself. Nice beds, clean bathrooms and great, really friendly and helpful staff. Would totally come back.

This place might just be, without exaggeration the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is central to almost everything, right next to the metro and Gare duNord, and has some of the nicest staff I have ever met. Annie was extremely helpful in sharing the best restaurants and nightlife around the area. From what I understand they just renovated the rooms, every bed has its own USB port! Can't thank you guys enough.