Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

All staff were very nice and helpful with us specially Victoria!.

Hostel is located in very nice location near to Gare Du Nord and easily accessible whoever travelling from northern part of europe. even you have direct trans available from CDG. Very near to Sacré-Cœur. Rooms are bit small but okay for a day or two. Ac was not working in my room which was bit unpleasant. Ladies on the receptions were very helpful and informative and they guided me very well.

Really, what can i say? Its a really really good hostel where everything is right. If i will stay in paris again, i will stay there again!

• 7th Mar 2015

I paid more than they said in this web

Good location, right near the Gard du Nord so it has great transport access - so easy to get around. Security was good although there are no lockers in the rooms (there are some downstairs). The staff were very welcome and were always willing to help, even making me coffee when I had to leave at 4am to get to the airport. Dorms and facilities are basic but clean. Would definitely recommend it to lonely travellers and those in groups.

Great location, only a few minutes walk from the local underground rail and from bigger stations like Gare du Nord/Gare l'Est and minutes away from Sacre Couer, one of the best views in Paris. The 4 bed room is a bit tiny, particularly the shower/bathroom, but I think that's typical for Paris in general. Very clean rooms and linens, staff were friendly, Anni at reception was very nice and welcoming upon arrival. Overall a great stay with no problems!

Excellent hostel, kept extremely clean and well run, a nice big communal area where you can meet lots of new people and use he kitchen facilities including the fridge which was very handy. Very good value for money, the rooms were comfortable and warm and the wifi connection was good all through the hostel, thanks for a great first stay in Paris :)

Prime location near Monmarte area. Three metro stops within 10 minutes that will get you anywhere in the city. The hostel felt like a nice hotel. Everything was clean and the rooms were sharp and modern. In-room bathroom was nice along with the ample amount of charging outlets (even USB wall outlets)! I was very impressed with the staff and the included breakfast every morning. Highly recommended!

I'm from Ladakh India living in Germany. Vintage Hostel in Paris was the one of the best. My dorm had a private bathroom and Wifi works everywhere in the hostel. Ani was very kind and friendly, like all the other staff members. I thank them all.. :)) There was room cleaning everyday too and metro is two minutes walk. Now I'm in Barcelona..!!! Thanks Hostel World too!! Tsering

thanks to the staff

The staff especially were so so nice, very helpful :)

This hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. I have no complaints. Great location - a 2 minute walk to a metro and Montmartre, friendly staff and really nice rooms. Would hands down stay here again.

• 1st Mar 2015

The recepcionists were super nice! The room was super clean and the breakfast was also really good! GREAT HOSTEL!

It's a great hostel, it's located near a station metro, easy to go around. The staff are great! Anni was very kind and helpful. The breakfest is also great! It was a very good stay!

• 26th Feb 2015

Overall it was a pleasant stay! The breakfast was very good. The only issues I had was that there is no lockers in the rooms and I couldn't get wifi the first night! I would recommend this place if you're traveling all day and just need a place to sleep!

Very nice place with good atmosphere, the staff was very friendly, breakfast was nice indeed, good location and totally good value for money

Great hostel. Friendly staff and good location. Will definitely book again upon my return to Paris!

• 21st Feb 2015

It's a excellent hostel, me and my family lovely our staying in the vintage hostel. I recommend.

No hot water from 8 am until 10 am. Run for your breakfast if you want croissant because some guests take more then they should

My girlfriend and I had a great experience at Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord! We really felt at home. The staff is really committed to make their guests feel at home. It was all very good! We recommend !!!