Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Great location, friendly staff- highly recommend!

The staffs are friendly facility are fine except the beds are shaking with noises. Besides, it should have 4 hooks in the bathroom for 4 person's dorm will be better, it's difficult to have only 1 hook for the hand towel only. We find no hooks to hang our clothing in the bathroom when bathing ..Anyway I'm glad that my roommates are friendly.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

The warm and friendly welcome we received from Anni on our arrival is to be commended, I don't think we have been treated so well in all our travels. She is a huge asset to the Vintage Hotel and a great ambassador for Paris.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

This hostel was amazing, It was my first time in Paris and my first time at a hostel. Not only was I alone, but as a female who doesn't speak the native language, I was skeptical. The breakfast was nice, the wifi worked very well throughout the facilities and everything was spotless clean in the room. I would definitely recommend this Hostel 100%.

• 9th Jun 2015

A great modern hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were really lovely and cleaned everyday. Amazing location, close to Gare de Nord and quite a few other metros so perfect for travelling around. The hostel wasn't very social unfortunately because there wasn't a bar and the communal area was quite boring. But again the area is lovely so lots of good bars and restaurants around.

A little out of the way, but super close to Gare du Nord. Pretty quiet, hotel-esque hostel. I would stay here again.

Such friendly staff, great location and no strings or hassle for my quick stay.

• 6th Jun 2015

I liked the ensuite 4 bed room, it was worth the money. The toilet was very clean, the room was a bit small but we managed to fit 4 peoples luggage in it. The balcony was small, but very nice for 2-3 people to hang out at night. Location is very good, about 5 min walk to Gare Du Nord Metro and Train station Reception was pleasant and the breakfast croissants are marvelous

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

This hostel was gorgeous. The bedrooms and bathrooms had recently been redone--very modern for a "vintage" hostel. The local was fairly good--close to Moulin Rouge and Sacré-Cœur--but far from the city centre. There is an entrance to the underground not far from the hostel. Breakfast consisted of only a drink and croissant, but the updated facilities and helpful staff made my stay at Vintage Hostel most pleasurable.

They were good, very nice staff

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Costa Rica

Great value hostel. Everything was clean and very new. The bathroom was clean and had good shower pressure. Hadn't stayed in a hostel for a while but was glad I picked this one.

The staff were so helpful and kind. The location is perfect, 10 minute walk from Gare du Nord, 5 minute walk from Sacre Couer, right near lovely restaurants in Montmartre. Highly recommend.

• 4th Jun 2015

When giving directions to places be more accurate then it's over there.

Staff was pretty friendly. The actual hostel is very clean with clean bathrooms! They give you a free drink card to a near by bar where you can meet fellow hostel mates and locals. I thought the location was great! Right near bus stops and the Gare du Nord train station. It was pretty easy to get to all the sights from this location even though they aren't right near them. I'd stay here again!

Good location and rooms, Wifi worked great, good breakfast which was free. Was extremely clean and the staff was also very helpful. Would definitely recommend to stay here.

Really nice hostel facilities wise. However it's so big that it can be really hard to meet other people. Would recommend for groups or families, avoid if traveling alone.

Convenient if you are arriving/departing from Gare du Nord, and a short walk from the Pigalle neighborhood (Moulin Rouge) and the Sacre Coeur. You can get on the metro at Gare du Nord and get to most places conveniently as well. The rooms were cramped and the shower was minuscule. Some of the staff were a bit standoffish and others were extremely helpful and pleasant. Not a great atmosphere for solo travelers but the happy hour specials will save some € on alcohol

So close to gare du nord station and just a short inexpensive metro ride from all of the big attractions. The staff were very nice and there was a grocers and an ATM right around the corner... I highly recommend it! My room even had a balcony!

wonderfully good!

Dear guess, we would like to thank you about your visit and for your so nice review, we are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and we wish to welcome you back soon!!! Lida Manager

The rooms were quite small and there were no lockers to lock away your things. There weren't many power plugs to use and they weren't in very good spots. The rooms were very clean. The staff were really helpful with how to get around Paris and how to get to the different sights. Breakfast was excellent in the morning and there is a supermarket next door to the hostel. Its very close to train stations and there is good wifi.