Vintage Hostel Guare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

The staff were not at all professional and very inconsiderate while dealing with myself when I had been pick pocketed. Ie; trying to charge me to use the computers when I had already told them I had all my money stolen... Bravo...

This was a decent hostel to stay at in Paris. Location is great and it's easy to find. The staff were also very accommodating about leaving bags there before check in. They were quite busy, though, and it was hard to talk to staff given the nonstop flow of people checking out or in. Rooms were OK; each dorm has its own bathroom which is always nice. Common area is alright, but not great. I'd stay here again but would also look at other places first.

My bag got snatched walking into this hostel during my 4 night stay, the area was not the best and some of the staff were incredibly rude and unhelpful. The wifi did not work 3 out of 4 nights I was there. A friend was pickpocketed in the area.

Hi, I've sent you an email privately in order to discuss this. I hope to hear from you soon.

Unsafe neighborhood...staff rude and unhelpful. Some rooms falling apart, terrible atmosphere because of school groups. One of the computers never worked

An excellent location to explore Montmartre and Pigalle. Staff was very nice and helpfull. Recomended.

I booked 3 days and cancel to rebook into a 2 days stay and some confusion occurred as their system reflected i cancel my stay. I show the guy tending to the desk on 30th of june, he assured me with "don't worry i will take care of you and wouldn't let you sleep on the streets" and he treated me a can of coke zero to settle me down . The best ever experience from a hostel i had from a hostel staff. Oh i gt a free room upgrade i guess. Apart from personal locker in room, everything was excellent

They have to fix the wifi

Hi, a new wifi system has been ordered and will be in place in 3 to 4 weeks.

We booked a 10 bed room but ended up with 4 bed rooms which was nice but there were no lockers in the rooms the blankets they provided were very thin as were the pillows and the wifi didn't reach the rooms. The lobby was great and the free breakfast was very helpful and so was the market just next door.

Thanks for your comments. I hope you appreciated the upgrade. For the moment there's free lockers at the lobby but we'll keep on looking into upgrading this to the rooms.

I like this place but It's not close from Nord station. So You have to check the way before. other things are ok! Enjoy!

Thanks for your feedback. We have to absolutely disagree here, we are literally 300 meters away from the main entrance of Gare du Nord.

Great place, except for the breakfast - don't expect much. No wifi in the rooms, only the foyer. Staff is very helpful. Hostel is clean.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I stayed in a mixed dorm and it was pretty bad, chunks of wall missing, dirty carpet, the shower was a corner of the bathroom with a small shower head and a couple feet of curtain to pull around, but it always flooded the bathroom. BUT I visited my friend in a female dorm and it was super nice - hardwood floors, big bathroom with shower door, clean...so Im not sure why the quality is so vastly different. Free breakfast is nice, but wifi is a serious pain.

Hi, thanks for the comments.The renovation work will be finished towards the end of the year. That's the reason why there's a different in pricing between older and newer rooms.

I stayed in a double private ensuite - Small rooms and bathroom but exactly what I needed. TV in our room was good! Good location if you are coming from Gare du Nord, metro station close by to get into centre. Supermarket close by. Friendly atmosphere .

Very good hostel, 3 person private looks like a hotel room, new toilets, close to subway, Gare du Nord and Sacre Coeur.

Small but clean enough rooms. A bit mouldy bathroom. Nice staff. Good location from CDG airport.

Hi, we'll look into your particular room and make sure to clean it up ASAP. Thanks for the feedback

Just loved Paria as usual.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »