Vintage Hostel & Budget Hotel Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Should have a first aid box

• 9th Oct 2014

A lovely hostel , much better than we expected . Highly recommend .

• 8th Oct 2014
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Very helpful staff. Nothing is a problem. Close to transport. No parking available is the only drawback we had - not even somewhere for the airport shuttle to park to collect you and your luggage.

• 5th Oct 2014

Excellent location, good value, friendly staff, clean rooms and modern bathroom. I would definitely recommend the Vintage Hostel.

• 28th Sep 2014

The lobby was nice and clean. The room I stayed in was dusty and the carpet needs to be replaced. The bathroom was small and there was mold on the ceiling, shower and the shower head. I won't stay there again. The breakfast was a joke. Only one piece of bread and a juice. I didn't get anything to eat until my flight home.

• 27th Sep 2014

Thank you for your comments. I confirm that we have just finished the renovation work. We've taken care of the mold problems, renovated the rooms and installed a new Wi-Fi system. In regards the breakfast, every website says we offer continental brekfast consisting of: croissants, bread, jam, milk, juice, cereals, coffee and tea,

Was amazing stay at the hostel. Breakfast is nice as well.

I will come & use Vintage Hostel again! 1. Parisian breakfast is excellent, thank you very much! 2. Complimentary welcome beer in the bar is excellent, thank you very much! 3. needs to scrub shower tiles 4. Room is relatively small for 4 no space to hang clothes. 5. I love that each bed has a night light 6. There is no internet in the room.

It was pretty out of the way, and felt very cramped, but the staff was nice, it was clean and the free breakfast in the morning was good.

Enjoyed the stay. Neat and clean rooms and good breakfast.

very noisy, hall doors bang all night, plus you can hear people 2 rooms away talking. location is ok for train but far from sites. staff is slack at jobs. beds come unmade so some sleep on top of bare beds so sweat/ dirt stays on beds instead of on washable sheets. if you can pick a better place.

Thank you for your feedback. We'll take it into consideration in order to solve the door slamming problem. Please feel free to contact us directly for more detailed feedback in regards your experience with our staff.

it was amazing, the security was on point, the people amazing and kind and really helpful! I am definetely coming back there. Thank you dor your services!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Vintage was the first hostel in which I stayed where breakfast was limited. There was only one roll or croissant allowed for breakfast which was not so much and the sign seemed a bit rude. Staff was friendly, but one of the ladies working there who checked us in was very badly organised and seemed a bit overcharged with three people waiting in line. Altogether the hostel was good. :-)

everything is awesommmmme. I stayed for 6 nights in September and found it my favourite hostel in my trip to Europe. It has a nice open hall/lounge where I met new friends every single night. The room is kept very clean. Nothing to complain except they only allow one croissant per person for breakfast. The lockers are busy since they are only about 20 in total.Also, I recommend everyone to book ahead for a better price. A friend I met in the hostel had to pay about 10 euros more cuz she didn't.

The hostel was in a good location, staff were friendly enough. Some more than others. The room was very small but nice and clean and the beds were comfy. Overall have nothing bad to say.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great hostel. Lots of fun activities to do each night. Great place to meet new friends.

Located close to Montmartre where there are great restaurants and bars. Friendly staff and the kitchen is useful. Beds are squeaky which can be bad for a light sleeper

Hostel without a soul..

Please Improve your wifi connectivity as it is not accessible in rooms and it is only accessible in the kitchen Hostel Lounge.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • rajpruthvi2962
  • India

I stayed 2 nights at Vintage hostel, I didn´t spend much time there, because it is Paris!! There´s plenty to do outside.Even though I really had a great time here since I got there. The staff is really nice and helpful, also multilingual, the girl who checked me in, speaked spanish. Great location, near train station and subway, nice breakfast but very limited to coffee, juice and croissants, I would like a few more options. It is a nice option to stay in.

Great atmosphere, clean and comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5