Vintage Inn Singapore Reviews

60 Race Course Road, Singapore, Singapore

Maybe it is not the best place for girls to travel alone, above all at night. But to stay at vintage inn was very pleasant.

Very clean and comfortable place which is well located in little india (3 min walk to metro). Great staff, always tries to help you. Hotel also offers price reduced tickets for every common tourist sight. Coffee and tea are free of charge 24/7 and the breakfast is very delicious, every day they serve different homemade meals of indian cuisine like roti canai. The only negative thing is the bathroom. It's very small and there is almost no space to place your things. But rly ok for some nights!

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Austria

The staff was very friendly and took the time to answer all my questions, gave me tips on how I can spend the days in Singapore and knew the best local restaurants in Little India. I loved that we got different types of breakfast every morning. The only thing I didn't like was the instant tea/coffee which were too sweet. Would have prefered regular tea bags instead.