Vintage Travel & Hostel Reviews

2F., No.222, Guisui Street, Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

Great place with great character, friendly and helpful staff, located within a charming historic district. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Taipei!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Fabulous introduction to Old Taipei! You can't beat the atmosphere of this place, many charming vintage details. The location and the staff were wonderful too.

The guy was there late to meet me because of my said arrival time. The lady also bought me a pocari sweat drink the next morning after she found out I was recovering from getting sick from airport food. Kindness:)

• 30th Jan 2014

The beds were hard and toilet not very clean. A bit overpriced.

It's my first time to live in taipei old house, which is characterized by its unique architecture and vintage furniture. We love this hostel and the sites around it ! It is so different from any other hostels we have stayed in before. It retains the features of old Taiwan homes. Also, we highly recommend the sites nearby, just take a random walk around and you will discover great food, markets and people. Staying in this hostel gave us a chance to discover another side of Taipei.

The loveliest hostel in Taipei! I was very warmly welcomed by the owner, who took us all to dinner (and educated me on Taiwanese pop stars!). I met some great people here and had the best time. It's also in a wonderful historic district. Go to Vintage Travel & Hostel! - Graham

• 19th Dec 2013