Violeta Hostel Reviews

Calle Girona 39, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Lovely hostel, owners were fantastic such a help. Close to everything and very clean. Would recommend it to anyone. Only issue I had was it was a bit noisy but I am a light sleeper my partner wasn't troubled at all.

• 10th Apr 2014

A really lovely place with lovely people. Highly recommended!!

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Austria

Enjoyed my stay at Violeta. It is very clean and renovated in an attractive, modern style. Relaxed atmosphere and lovely staff/owners whom I enjoyed chatting with. Busy on Saturday with weekenders but otherwise very tranquil. No single rooms/rates for lone travellers.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

I was very satisfied with the Violeta hostel. Everything was very clean and all facilities were great. The location was very good. There was no real 'hostel' atmosphere though. All in all, we had a great stay! :)

• 3rd Feb 2014

Great hostel! great location, great staff, great facilities

Very nice hostel with an excellent location and very friendly staff :-)

Staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Room and bathroom were both clean. Lack of mirror in the bathroom and no adaptors in the reception were a letdown, though. Not sure but I also think they don't have shampoo and shower gel available.

It was my first time in Barcelona and I found the staff of the Violeta Hostel very helpful and considerate :-) It is located in walking distance (approx. 10 min.) to the Placa de Catalunya and the Metro station Girona is 2 blocks away. I loved the atmosphere and the cleanliness of their facilities. I can really recommend the Violeta Hostel and I would surely stay there again on my next trip to Barcelona! :-))

Wonderful place to stay with very trustful, kind stuff. Thanks!

The staff was very nice and very helpful, even recommending some of their favorite places that would not necessarily be in tourist books. They went out of their way to help. The rooms were nice, the beds were comfortable, and the decor was really cute. We even had our own personal little patio. :) Overall, a great experience and we would definitely stay there again.

• 6th Jan 2014

Beautiful place and very central in walking distance to the Barro Gothico. The lounge is very nice and people are friendly. Stayed only for a night but will definitely come back next time in Barcelona. Great City! Check out their homepage.

• 2nd Jan 2014

tHE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE WIFI, that fails...

Very clean, nice hostel with good value for your money. The location couldn't be better! The Staff was very friendly and helpful. Highly recommendable!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts