Viru Backpackers Reviews

Viru 5, Tallinn, Estonia

Great hostel, nice and quiet with comfy and cozy beds. We were three in a triple room and it was pleanty spacious and clean. Not much can be bad to say about this place to be honest. Staff were friendly and facilities were good as well as location. Only grievance would be the pancakes for breakfast. Really good idea and nice homely feel for guest. Maybe just find a way to keep them warm until people are there to eat them. No one likes cold pancakes.

we had a very good experience at the hostel,. we especially want to thank all the staff for their exceptional efforts on giving detail information to make our stay super enjoyable,.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

There were many flies in the room..I notified the teception and she said I could buy...insecticide to killl them

Very cozy hostel. I had comfortable bed in private room. Elevator does not stop at hostel level. You must go to 4th floor and walk down stairs to hostel one floor below. Since I am old lady who cannot carry suitcase on stairs, Lena, hostal mgr. helped me. Eugenia, staff, helped me on date of departure with suitcase and arranging taxi. They were great. Super breakfast, variety of cereal, bread, jam, etc, and fresh home make pancakes.