Viru Backpackers

10th May 2017

Great stay!

• England, Female, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

Very clean and well located hostel. It's small with only two toilets and showers though - there weren't many people staying during our visit so it wasn't a problem, but can see it being a bit of an issue in busier times. The bathrooms are also located right by reception and common areas so can make you feel a bit self conscious. Staff were a little abrupt on arrival, didn't have details of what I'd already paid. Loved the breakfast pancakes and our room was comfortable. Good for a short stay.

• Macedonia, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

We were 3 girls staying one night in a private room. The hostel is located very cental in the old town and was very clean and cozy. The girls at the reception were very kind and helpful. And the breakfast was delicious. The best place to stay in. I strongly recommend it and definitely would stay there again. Overall, great value for the price!

12th Apr 2017

perfect staying. recommended.

3rd Mar 2017

I stay two nights in the weekend, I had a prived room and my friend the same, I was confortable, big rooms and clean. good value for money

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

Really great place to stay. Check in was a breeze and the staff were always really helpful and nice, they let me leave my bags for another 6 hours after check out and locked them up for me. I stayed in a Single room and it was definitely big enough, comfy bed, my own window and a chair... not that I used that. Really secure with a security gate, locked front door and then a lock on my room with a key to each. Cool break out area and breakfast was provided each day, with free coffee etc.

• Lithuania, Male, 18-24
19th Dec 2016

Overall good. Comfortable and cosy. Nice atmosphere. Free pancakes and cereal for breakfast won me over. Although: very small curtains in room and flimsy and thin bed.

29th Nov 2016

Great location, clean, cosy, and Sergy(?) is a great receptionist who was really good to chat to.

• Sweden, Couple, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

Perfect small hostel for a shorter stay. Everything was clean and the decent breakfast suited our needs. Would definitly recommend it for others!