Vittoria B&B Reviews

Via A. Cappellini n. 46 int. 7, Rome, Italy

When we arrived at the place, we were scared about the safety of this area. But finally we didn't have any problem at nights. The room it was clean and comfortable. Toiletes were clean too. The only drawback about this, it was only the fact that it was only two bathrooms, so sometimes u should have wait some time to use it. After that the Chinese woman and her mother were very kind. They could help u any time u wanted. About the breakfast it was simple, but it was good.

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Greece

Not bad, didn't stand out at all. Good place for a few nights to just pass thru

The brekfast was not a brekfast more like a snack. Only coffe/the and a croissant and coockie. But the staff was super friendly and helpfull and the room was clean and nice.

This was a very nice hostel and the chinese lady is amazing ! very friendly and helpful, she even got us free cold water for the horrible heat of rome. At first the location seems sketchy but not at all, we came back at late night and nothing happened at all. The rooms are quite amazing and the price is incredible. I also ask for an extra room on the spot and t here was no problem changing the booking to arrange other rooms. I highly recommend this hostal i was not dissapointed at all,!!

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

The owner is so AWESOME hahah. When we got there she brought water for us to drink and was asked if we were ok. It's nice chinese girl. She brings breakfast in the bedroom (7-10am) and when I said I would leave at 4am she gave me breakfast at night so I could eat before I leave, so so so nice. In some rooms the wifi doesn't work but they have a little sofa where you can seat and enjoy the wifi. The area seems a little unsafe but it is not, and is near the termini station (arrive from fiumicino).

the service is excellent, the lady is always ready to fulfill your necessities, they brought us the breakfast to our room, the location is good, despite that the neighborhood looks dangerous, but it is not.

• 3rd Aug 2014