Viva Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Girassol, 1262 Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

In a really good location. One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Breakfast could have carried on for longer, but all staff were really helpful in helping us see different places in sao Paulo and very welcoming. Would definitely recommend to others.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Only stayed here for one night, but it was good. Kind staff. Very modern hostel. The way the bedroom is set up gives you more privacy and comfort than in most hostel. I def recommend this place if you want to stay in Vila Madelena.

Nice place. Seems to have a few people staying there for longer periods of time not really backpackers. A lot of hills to get to the hostel or anywhere near the hostel. But clean and friendly.

I've been to many hostels yet I've never left a review on hostelworld but this hostel definitely deserves the credit. Great modern design and space. I was in the 8 mixed dorm and you get your own private bed. Breakfast was great, 7 min walk to the metro station and the faculty was super helpful! They take their time with you, look up places on the internet of your interest and prints directions when needed :)

The hostel is brand new and a model of how a hostel should be. Everything has been designed to provide maximum comfort. The beds were projected in brick in a way to give the guest also some privacy. It's very clean. The staff is super nice! And the steps you need to climb to get there from the subway really worth it!

Brilliant hostel, more like a hotel. Very clean, great breakfast. Enjoyed our stay. Staff very friendly.

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever visited. The design of the Hostel is amazing, the beds are extremely comfortable and with sockets and reading light each and the breakfast is very good. I have met a lot of amazing people there.

Fine place to stay with very helpful staff.

very nice place, great facilities, nice staff, cleanliness very good.. location is regular, 10 minutes walking away from metro station, and just a few restaurants and bars in the area to go out at night.. but would definitely recommend this place for a nice and quiet stay in Sao Paulo

Dear guest, thank you for all your compliments! We would just like to add that, in fact, we are located only 15 minutes walk from the vibrant area of ​​Vila Madalena, so it's hard to understand when you say there are only a few restaurants and bars around. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and it makes us proud when you say you will definitely recommend us! Thank you!

One of best hostels I ever been and I´ve been many. Also best one of our one month trip. They had new ways to think and that made hostel super nice! Staff was really honest and great. I give this one 10/10 points.

Incredibly nice place in a cool neighborhood

excellent hostel although the walk up the hill was a bit of a bother but overall great place to stay. would be nice if there was more activities organised in the hostel such as bar crawls or bbq, etc.

Great hostel, well located, clean and friendly staff. The Air conditioning in the rooms might not be enough for summer time

Great Hostel, Great Staff, Great neighborhood for Partying, close to transit. Had a great stay and would go back the next time i visit!

Nice place. friendly staff. Good location if you dont mind using the subway. Not really a party atmosphere. Rooms were sweet and had power points in lockers.

Staff there are great and the breakfast is very nice. In a chic part of Sao Paolo, don't let people tell you "Sao Paulo is just a big dirty city". Villa Madelina is beautiful and rockin' at the same time.

Despite all the hills ;) lol, this was a great place to stay! The downstairs is really cool and welcoming and the staff were super helpful, upstairs is another great common room with a smaller tv and great kitchen! The concrete pods could eitherbe the coolest thing or the worst... until you get there, they are super cool with outlets and lights in them! Outlets in the lockers too! All the bathrooms were nice and clean. Zero bad things to say about this hostel! Thanks for a great stay viva!

I had a great stay at Viva Design Hostel. The hostel was very clean and really thought of what its guests needed. The lockers were large enough to store my entire backpack, and the outlets in the lockers and in each individual bed are brilliant. The cubby beds really do feel like you have your own room in a dorm. The staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly, they made you feel like it was home. The location is great for the Metro and for the fun on Vila Madalena's main street.