Viva Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Girassol, 1262 Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

cool spot in a nice neighborhood. the beds are comfy and clean. the breakfast was only ok, sort of basic brazilian hostel stuff nothing fancy.

I traveled south america for 3 and half moths. I ve never seen this kind of hostel. I mean the bed was really nice. Interior is really perfect. And livingriom is really nice and clean, and kitchen is also big and clean. If u visit sao paulo, u must come to this hostel. This hostel is very easy to find near subway station. U just need to walk only 5-8 mins.

Fantastic hostel. Clean, comfortable and private. Helpful staff and great place to hang out.

Staff are really helpful, they ordered takeaway for us, gave us an adapter etc. The location is fine, it felt safe, 10 mins walk to a lovely supermarket (the hostel has a good kitchen) and 10 mins to the tube station. The deluxe beds were amazing, it almost felt like a private room and the lockers were good. I wish there was more than one bathroom per dorm, but it wasn't a massive issue. The breakfast was really good with a nice selection. Overall it's a high spec hostel, clean, and gd value.

Viva Design feels more like a nice new home than a hostel. Very nice, new, clean, friendly and helpful staff, a quick walk to metro and supermarkets. Loved the nice big beds and ensuite bathrooms. Breakfast was good and kitchen was very well stocked. Overall definitely one of the best we've been to during our five months traveling around South America.

the boss, was very nice, helped with organising our trips around town, gave us useful tips of where to go and when,

• 23rd Feb 2014

Very nice hostel! Beds were pretty amazing for a bit of privacy with a light that doesn't keep everyone else awake! I know most places have a sign saying no toilet paper down the loo's but they didn't so the toilet kept getting blocked. The breakfast was really great and the place was very quirky and full of character! We are back in São Paulo in a few months and will stay here again!!

• 19th Feb 2014

This hostel is really great. It' was very quite when I was there but everything is spot on. The kitchen is amazing, lockers are great. Every bed has it's own power socket and fantastic light for reading. The beds are custom built so you are separated from all the other people in the room. The WIFI is the best I have had in South America. The facilities at this place are fantastic.

What an amazing new hostel! The beds are the best you could ever ask for, comfy chill out area, cool bar, great kitchen

Awesome! We were gonna stay for 2 days, ending up staying for 5, mainly due to the hostel! Place is impeccable! Just like the pictures. Really comfortable beds. Nice feature of putting power outlets in the lockers, so you can charge your stuff when you're out. Best sofa's in any hostel! Staff are really cool and helpful. It's like staying in someones really really nice house. Yes, just yes.

i love this hostel i'v never seen like this. it offers individual bed space, so clean, and it's new !!!

• 9th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! Never slept so well in a hostel in my life, there is aircondition and bathroom in every room, the brick walls surrounding the beds isolate sound and the beds are amazing!! The staff really cares about their guests and you make you feel welcome. The hostel is 7 min walking from the metro and in the middle of Sao Paulo's most famous bar district (very safe neighborhood). I would move in there for life if I could!

This hostel was so Excellent!!! nothing was so bad! Perpect hostel!

I have travelled extensively and this hostel is the best I've ever stayed in!!! and I have stayed in a lot of hostels. The owners cooked us Christmas dinner and we had a blast!! Have recommended to many people already and will be coming back in the future :-)

• 23rd Dec 2013