Viva Hostel Minsk Reviews

Zhukovskogo St, 4, Minsk, Belarus

Overall it's a pleasant place for short stays and travel in/out of Minsk. Close to bus/train station and 2 supermarkets, but location is not a typical touristic area, but more a functional location. Great staff, very helpful for tips and hints. Likely it's a much better place during the summer with more travelers and backpackers

Decent hostel close to the central station. Some of the staff was really nice and helpfull, but one girl was downright rude when we talked to her about a key to the locker - she acused us for having lost it even though it works the way that they keep it behind the desk...

Very good beds, the blonde at the reception was very friendly and helpful.

• 21st Jul 2014

Really nice, friendly and helpful staff. Very good location just 10 minutes walk from the city centre and the station. No cooking facilities but there is a supermarket and a pizza take away opposite the hostel. I enjoyed my stay here.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke excellent English. The hostel is well located near the railway and bus station and also convenient for the city centre. reception is staffed 24 hours and covered by CCTV so security is excellent. The kitchen is too small to cook a meal though there is a microwave. It would be good if the directions from the station could be re-written as I got lost trying to follow them! I would happily recommend this hostel.

The guy at the reception was very rude,and spoke very basic English: I felt like he was doing me a favour just talking to me=)Lockers are behind reception,so every time you need smth,you need to ask the staff.No key for the hostel/room, towels are very small,beds in the bottom bunk are very 'narrow', you know.No AC, no cameras at the property, bathroom gets very stuffy after 5-10 mins of use.Anyway,location is good,there are some places to eat around and the train station is nearby. 6/10

An excellent stay! Had so fun for 4 days, it was a real holiday break for me and my friend also. When coming back to Minsk, this hostel will be my choice again. Barely nothing to complain about! -Janne

Thank you for pleasant words! We try to do our best to satisfy the needs of our guests.