7.3
Very Good 94 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 94 Total Reviews
Viva Hostel Minsk Located at Zhukovskogo St, 4, , Minsk.
Belarus

• Jasonha19871411
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Dec 2016

Hostel Viva was fantastic and I highly recommend it. The thing that stands out is the level of great customer service. Before I had arrived I was at the Belarus embassy applying for my visa, Jana who I never got a chance to meet helped with my invitation letter in a matter of mins once I'd paid/sent my documents through. Olga is very helpful and knowledgeable about Minsk. She was quick to give assistance anytime I asked. She treats guests with great respect and is a credit to Viva hostel.Cheers!

2nd Sep 2016
7.4

Mosquitos!! I can't sleep even if there is a single mosquito in the room. Stayed for 3 days. Day 1 killed 4 by staying awake until late in night. Day 2-3 slept well - used a mosquitos repellent spray picked up from local pharmacy. Otherwise okay hostel as others have reviewed. Excellent staff!!

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
6.3

It's a perfectly functional hostel with everything you need and pleasant and helpful English speaking staff. It just lacks atmosphere - at least for English speakers; since most of the other guests did not speak any English. It is also very small so the common area is just the reception, and the kitchenette is no more than a small corridor. We also had a problem with mosquitoes in our room! But, it's convenient for the train station, and staff are helpful if you have specific questions.