Viva Hostel Minsk Reviews

Zhukovskogo St, 4, Minsk, Belarus

I found this hostel to be very comfortable and welcoming. The bedrooms were spacious and each one had a little sinks which was useful as there are only 2 bathrooms and there was sometimes a wait. There were plenty of plugs as well. The staff will keep any valuables in lockers behind the reception desk which is covered by CCTV too.

Fantastic. The thing that makes this hostel great is the awesome staff, the Manager Tanya, 2 x Tatiana's and Karina all made me feel very welcome from the moment I arrived (and all speak great English). Very clean! Reception is 24 hours, has lockers, 10 min walk to main train station, 7 mins to nearest metro. Has a small kitchenette with microwave. If the hostel decides to expand then should consider adding private rooms and a larger kitchen with oven. I recommend starting your Minsk trip here!

Viva Hostel was a great choice for my visit to Minsk. It was close to ATM's, supermarkets, public transport, and just a short walk from the part of the city that contains all of the shopping, tourist attractions and nightlife. The staff, which included the three Tanya's, Karina and Ilya were all very friendly and helpful in taking care of the administration that is required when you first arrive such as registration. The staff all had a great level of English. I would Definitely return again.

• 21st Nov 2013

Thank you for your positive review! We will be happy to see you next time in our hostel!