Viva Hostel Minsk

• Jasonha19871411
  • England, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Dec 2016

Hostel Viva was fantastic and I highly recommend it. The thing that stands out is the level of great customer service. Before I had arrived I was at the Belarus embassy applying for my visa, Jana who I never got a chance to meet helped with my invitation letter in a matter of mins once I'd paid/sent my documents through. Olga is very helpful and knowledgeable about Minsk. She was quick to give assistance anytime I asked. She treats guests with great respect and is a credit to Viva hostel.Cheers!

2nd Sep 2016
7.4

Mosquitos!! I can't sleep even if there is a single mosquito in the room. Stayed for 3 days. Day 1 killed 4 by staying awake until late in night. Day 2-3 slept well - used a mosquitos repellent spray picked up from local pharmacy. Otherwise okay hostel as others have reviewed. Excellent staff!!