VivaVenezia Reviews

Santa Croce 1149, Lista Vecchia dei Bari (Santa Croce) 1149, Venice, Italy

We had a fantastic stay in Viva Venezia for 2 nights! We were due to share the house with another group, but they cancelled at the last moment meaning we had the whole place to ourselves, which was very nice. The rooms were clean & spacious, the bathroom was very clean & modern, and towels were provided. Franco was very friendly & always on hand to answer any questions, and to provide breakfast each morning.

Great host. Very friendly and accommodating! Couldn't have asked for a better person to help find our way around. Very clean place right in the Center of Venice. I highly recommend staying here.

Everything's fine and I had a great stay there.

Very good location in Venice main island, with good reception, staff is very General and kind.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • China

I've stayed in Venice 4 times and I can say this is the best value for the money i've seen. Franco is very helpful and I could not have asked for more. Unlike many hostels the WIFI was perfect. Fanco even did a load of laundry for free.WOW. Try getting that somewhere else. Location is great.

This hostel was IDEAL for the traveller who isnt looking for a party or to meet others, but for a clean comfortable spacious place to sleep for a few nights. Perfect directions to the door, map on arrival (tip to other travellers have a coloured map as its impossible to tell whats a canal and whats a road on the black and white one provided!) GREAT coffee, substantial breakfast, clean, quiet and all we needed was there! cannot reccomend it highly enough!

I stayed here before a cruise on the Norwegian Jade. Location is very close to bus terminal, Train to port, Grand Canal. Franco was very helpful. This is the best value for the money in Venice!

We stayed at a different location than what was pictured, but we were happy with the room and amenities. The owner Franco was very accommodating to us; there was no washer/dryer in our quarters, but he was kind enough to take care of our laundry for us at the main house. The bed was comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. The location is close to the Venice train station -- only about 15 minutes walking. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

No complaints other than getting eaten by a few mosquitos at night. Good location near the train station on a quiet courtyard.

After arriving within the relative time we were greeted by helpful staff who showed us to our accomodation. It was mainly houses which had been turned into a hostel but it was very spacious and warm. Overall it was positive and I can't really complain about anything but the price - but its Venice and everything is expensive so that is that. Overall 9/10 experience :)

We had a great stay in Venice. The rooms are spacious and clean with good heating. The apartment was in a great location being near a ferry stop which made it easy to get home after our long walks around Venice. Breakfast was good with a nice selection.

I had an amazing stay in the guest house! I'll absolutely recommend it! Thank you, once again.

• 7th Feb 2015