Volturno House Reviews

Via Volturno 31.int 3,2nd floor, Rome, Lazio, Italy

This hostel is just soooo cheap, and in Rome no less! The rooms are clean, the staff is nice, the showers have hot water, the wifi works, you can use the kitchen and there is no breakfast. The walls have some pages of mangas pasted on, so that was nice. There is no elevator, and you can end up in a different location after the check in, one that is actually closer to termini station. Sadly is always likely to be full due to the low price, when I would like to book this place.

The is no lift in the building and you need to go upstairs to the high 3 floor with havy bag. And there you can find that there is no bell, but telephone number to call to open the door. You can call free, but going dowstairs to the 1 floor with havy bag. I was lucky, I knock at the door and it was opened. I got no check for payment, Just gave money and that's all. It is very durty everywhere. You can't walk in you room only in shoes. Only one WC combined with bathroom for all the rooms.

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Russia

It was a normal hostel, but very bad reservation system and careless for the visitor. There was a overbooking, and they didnt inform me. When I came there wasnt any space. So it was late to arrange anything else, so I have to stay in their office laying on the ground. But no discount nothing. Bad treatment.