Voluto Hotel Reviews

Calle Rubió i Ors 3, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

It was a great. you will never believe how much the place is beautiful and clean and also how much helpful are the stuff. They helped me a lot to arrange rest of my travel plan in Spain. Next time,I will definitely book my place in Barcelona with this hotel.

I think it is a great hostel, not so hard to find, clean, with very nice personnel. The rooms are very cozy and we enjoyed our stay at Voluto Hotel. We hope to come back some day.

• 8th Jun 2013
  • Romania

hey, don't be afraid that this hostel is new! it was a family house, and now has only 4 rooms, so you can expect excellent customer service. we booked here with our 2 years old daughter (this place is really child friendly!), and we experienced a very warm welcome. laura, the host was lovely, our daughter also loved her. the building is really nice, rooms are clean, breakfast is good. location is 10-12 minutes from passeig de gracia, L4 and the exit at the back is the best alternative. 5 star!