Volver Beach Hostel Reviews

Las Conchas 11, Puerto de Mogan, Gran Canaria, Spain

i ended up extending my stay to 10 days, and I had the most amazing time at this hostel!!! the staff and other guests were all amazing, everyone was super friendly. every night there was people sharing food and drinks or going out. the location was excellent with beautiful views over the port and the beach. big supermarket only a few minutes away. definitely recommend hiring a car with a group of guests and driving around the island. kept immaculately clean throughout. i will be back!!!!!

Best Hostel I've seen so far. Super-friendly stuff, clean rooms and the location of the hostel made our stay there a pure pleasure.

Really beautiful hostel with all the paintings and mosaics. Great location close to everything. WOnderful views of Mogan from the Terrace. Very clean hostel also, bathrooms and kitchen were always spotless. Highly recommended.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EXPERIENCE we stayed 4 nights and we could spend the whole summer there. thank you guys you are inspiring. thanks for your tips, your kindness and the amazing delicious BBQ hope to see you again in Mogan. Kenya, Michael & Uriah

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Israel

I absolutely loved staying here. Its the Best hostel I have ever stayed at, had so much fun and met some amazing people. I was very sad to leave. Thank you soooo much and I will def be coming back.

Awesome view to the port and the see! Great terrace on the roof. Best place in Gran Canaria to chill out, do nothing, and just to watch the sea and relax.

As a solo traveller to the hostel I was made to feel very welcome and felt at home straight away. It's location means everything is accessible on foot - the beach, food shops, restaurants and bars. The staff are very friendly and I made some great friends there and sharing some great trips with them including visiting the sand dunes in Maspalomas and enjoying drinks on the terrace back at the hostel.

• 10th Jun 2014

Stayed in a private double room in the second house, which has 2 other 2 bed private rooms. Was clean, nice size open terrace with couple of sun loungers, 2 wicker chairs, a dining table with chairs in shaded area big enough for more than 6 people, small kitchen that was functional and easy enough to cook a decent meal (one couple at a time). Enjoyed our stay and would recommend, only hesitation is you are at mercy of how considerate the other residents are. Be great to book up with friends.

• 7th Jun 2014

A lovely, wonderful and colorful place! The staff was very friendly and helpfulI, nice guests around and amazing atmosphere. It felt like sharing a house with friends. There is nothing better than watching the moonrise from the cosy rooftop terrace or having a bonfire with all the nice people I met there. I'll come back for sure. Cu soon Volver.

• 12th May 2014

Excellent view from the terrasse and the living room on the Puerto de Mogan town!! Plus, excentric decoration, original and very appreciable

I and my friend really like this hostel. They have a great view and a great atmosphere.

beautiful hostel in a beautiful part of gran canaria! very small, personal atmosphere, everyone talks to each other. stunning views and roof terrace. lockers in the bedrooms and great kitchen facilities, wifi can be slow when lots of people are using it but works fine for mobile phones. We loved our stay here and would definitely return.

We had booked a double room but when we arrived it was actually on the verandah with people sleeping on the sofas at night and music til 10 every night. I think this place is great for backpackers and younger folk in their gap year into communal living/lifestyle but not if you want privacy or somewhere quiet. The staff are very friendly and were fine with us cutting our stay short with no extra charge due to the noise and lack of a private double room.

• 16th Apr 2014