Volver Beach Hostel Reviews

Las Conchas 11, Puerto de Mogan, Gran Canaria, Spain

This place is truly one of a kind. The mood, the atmosphere, the staff, everything to make your stay the best one possible. The awesome people that come to Volver truly make this place an unforgettable experience. Highly recommended.

Great staff, comfortable beds, the view is amazing! Great atmosphere, would definitely come back! Suggestions: More electricity plugs in the rooms, the 'free' box should be made free after people get 1 or 2 days of time to realize they lost their stuff before it is given to other people, lights at the bed for reading. Also, it is annoying that someone sleeps in the kitchen area all the time because there is no common area where you can go to work (early morning, late at night)

The best place to be amd relaxed, meet new people make nice friends, its and all ways will be the place to Volver. Thanks to every one

• 9th Jan 2016

This is the best hostel I've stayed at and maybe the best in Gran Canaria, it is a trendy laid back hippie type place, with great WiFi, great views from the terrace and great facilities, but greatest experience I had was with the people I met, the staff and other travellers, everyone is very friendly and welcoming and I had so much fun. I highly recommend this hotel for any traveller in Gran Canaria.

Very beautiful view from the top

Laid back hostel with amazing views. Friendly and organised. Kitchen and dining area attracted smokers and there was a sign saying no smoking by the window but this seemed to be ignored and not enforced which meant smoky dorms. Not nice if you don't smoke. There is a upstairs terrace for that. Saying that enjoyed 4 nights here and would return.

The view from the balcony is fantastic, panoramic outlook of the marina, beach, promenade and of course the ocean. You can bask in the sun from 10.00 am.

Best hostel I've stayed at so far! First, there's that breath-taking view of Puerto de Mogan from the hostel's terrace, then you will always feel safe and almost like home and finally the best thing about that hostel: wonderful people that I will always remember! I highly recommend Volver Beach Hostel and look forward to returning there some day.

• 16th Nov 2015

Wonderful views from the terrace and communal area Great location Friendly, flexible and helpful staff

• 15th Nov 2015

Amazing place! Nirvana!! I was only back a few days before booking my flight back - it's called volver (to return) for a reason!

• 10th Nov 2015

Volver Beach Hostel is my second home. I will always come back.

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel and staff. This review should be full of superlatives but on final night a father and his young child were booked into a bed in the dorm. In all my travels worldwide I have never had to share a dorm with a child, It is such a shame but I would not even consider booking this hostel again.

Volver is an amazing hostel with this great special atmosphere that you instantly feel at home. the people are all young backpackers and everyone that comes here are in love with the place. it's has a beautiful eclectic design and the most amazing view in Puerto De Mogan. 5 minutes from the beach. amazing sunsets with good friends. group dinners on the terrace. it's a place to stay.

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Israel

Super clean hostel, friendly staff and great environment, especially if you're travelling alone it's a great place to meet others travelers. I have been to almost every hostel in Gran Canaria and I can assure that this one is the best. The hostel is a lovely fisherman town with everything you need (beach included!) I'll definitely come back!

View all Gran Canaria Hostels