Volver Beach Hostel

Fabulous 528 Total Reviews
Fabulous 528 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
28th Aug 2017

Our room did not have a fan, other guests were extremely loud well into the night not allowing other guests to sleep.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Really cool location, tucked against the cliffs of Puerto de Mogan overlooking the harbour -- loved the atmosphere and the climate is of course perfect! The adorable cats were also a big plus. Would definitely stay again!

• Wales, Female, 18-24
29th May 2017

What a fantastic hostel!! My friend and I shared the private bedroom with shared bathroom and kitchen. This is away from the main hostel but you can see the main hostel from the terrace along with one of the best views of Puerto de mogan and the ocean I've ever seen! Everyone was friendly, and when the boiler sprung a leak with water flowing throughout the downstairs area, it was handled pretty well. Very short walk to beach! Wifi was pretty good. We LOVED our stay and will defo go back! THANKS!

Thank you very much! Sorry for the water accident! We enjoyed your stay! as well You're welcome to Volver!

27th May 2017

It's a very friendly and chill hotel. I went on my own and met two friends within a couple of hours. The staff are friendly and helpful. The view from the terrace is amazing. I strongly recommend and I will definitely be back :).

• Travellineage
  • Belgium, Male, 18-24
24th May 2017

I loved this place from the minute I stepped in. Everyone was very friendly and there was a great atmosphere at all times. Wish I could stay here longer!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
18th May 2017
5.1

Really not clean and tidy at all, wayyyyy to many volunteers staying there

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

Really enjoyed my stay at Volver, met some great people, including Andrea the owner. Volver was my first hostel experience. The terrace is a lovely chilled area to spend the evenings chatting to new people, I love the fact it's a relaxed & calm environment and isn't party central. The only negative I will add is that a few people staying in my dorm who didn't really consider other people during their stay,no fault of Volvers, it happens. I'll will highly recommend and I will be back, for sure :)

19th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Booked for two days, stayed for 6. Cool staff, great location and amazing terrace. Only bummer is that the terrace closes at 10pm because of neighbors, but if you'tr coming to Puerto de Mogán definitely stay here.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

Amazing hostel, so glad that I found it! Puerto Mogan is an awesome spot on Gran Canaria if you want more of a relaxed atmosphere rather than being surrounded by huge tourist resorts. The hostel is an amazing location just a few minutes from the beach and has one of the friendliest atmospheres I've come across. The view from the terrace and common area are also amazing, though the kitchen can get a bit cramped as only one person can really cook at a time. Overall had an awesome stay here!

×