Volver Beach Hostel Reviews

Las Conchas 11, Puerto de Mogan, Gran Canaria, Spain

If you have allergies to cats I'd stay somewhere else.. beds were covered in hair from the cats that live there- I was only able to stay one night. Kitchen and washroom are very small.

Amazing view from the terrace and lovely beach nearby. Also you can see the sunset at a great spot (staff will let you know). Sadly there where no trips or real ideas from the hostel. So you had to find your way around on your own.

Yeah it's okay for a night, well located

I just got back from a weekend at this hostel and I wish I could have stayed longer! It's got a great atmosphere, it's in a perfect location, with amazing views and so close to the beach. Beds are comfy and clean. Andrea, the owner, made me feel very welcomed and the staff working there are super chilled and nice. They all make sure the hostel is clean and things work they way they should all the time... I'll be coming back in my next visit to Gran Canaria! Thanks Volver for such a lovely wkend!

Volver is amazing place that I would always love to go back and recommend to other ppl! Awesome location, wonderful interior (terrace view is just wow!), very nice staff and great atmosphere. It makes you feel like local and part of the family. :-)

Thans for a nice stay, Best Evy and Kirsten

It is the perfect hostel, such friendly , welcoming staff, a beautiful place with an amazing atmosphere. It is small so you actually get to know other travelers and my favourite thing was the range of ages of the guests. It was all different kinds of people from all walks of life and very inclusive of everybody. It was cleaned everyday and there are lcokers to lock up vaulables. The view from the kitchen and the terrace are incredible and Puerto Mogan is the most beautiful place on the island.

Beautiful place to stay. In the evenings everyone meets up on the terrace and has their dinner/drinks wine together. It's an amazing place up stay

• 11th Mar 2015

A very nice place! Thank you Volver!!!

• 11th Mar 2015

This was my 1st say in a hostel ever and I thoroughly recommend it! Volver has a unique location, ambience and the staff, guests and visitors give the place a really friendly, welcoming, broad spectrum of age/stage, international vibe - with impromptu acoustic jam sessions and community dinners in the evenings providing chilled-out opportunities to mingle and meet the other guests.

• 7th Mar 2015