Volver Beach Hostel Reviews

Las Conchas 11, Puerto de Mogan, Gran Canaria, Spain

ABSOLUTE PARADISE.......Once in a while you find that perfect little hostel....in the perfect little village.....on the perfect little sunny island.....well this is it.....good luck trying to stay here as its always busy and people just don't want to leave.....Im sure there,s lots to do round here but I wouldn,t know cos all I did was relax and meditate and enjoy life away from stress and noise.....What a gem.......

IT was really great to be there! Next time see you again! :)

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

Very nice and good Hostel ! We see us again ;)

• 4th Dec 2014

This is absolutely the best hostel I've stayed so far. Met many interesting people at the hostel (both guests and staff) and had some great experiences as a solo traveler.

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Such a cool place to stay. Amazing views!! Would definitely recommend and will definitely hopefully be back one day! So cool. Couldn't fault it!

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in :) this was my third visit and I will be there for the fourth time later this year. I recommend everyone to visit this comfortable, friendly and relaxing home from home :)

Thanks to all the lovely wonderful stuff and owner andrea. I think i am homesick. Beautyful inspiring space. This is a place where ple frim all iver the globe can share, laugh and live in peace and harmony. Just amazing rita

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

Volver Hostel is a wonderful and magical place. I had a wonderful time there, the hostel its always clean and the staff are always very kind, helpful and funny! The location can't get any better, it's just 2 mins from the beach and the hostel has a great view. I'll definitely come back!

I had a WONDERFUL time at Volver! The people, the vibe, the feeling of home-away-from-home; it was an absolutely lovely place to stay. One thing I took particular notice of was the attention to cleanliness: they clean that place top to bottom every day, almost manically. If you stay there, ask about their terrace bed; in that climate, sleeping in the incredibly comfortable bed, listening to the ocean, and waking up to the sun is an absolutely LOVELY way to pass the night. I intend to return.

Volver is one of the best hostel I ever been. No just because is perfectly clean and beautiful but also because the atmosphere is so friendly and it is easy to feel at home. The terrace is unbelievable, the view is just amazing , every single detail is curate and I did not want leave at all!!!

• 3rd Oct 2014

i ended up extending my stay to 10 days, and I had the most amazing time at this hostel!!! the staff and other guests were all amazing, everyone was super friendly. every night there was people sharing food and drinks or going out. the location was excellent with beautiful views over the port and the beach. big supermarket only a few minutes away. definitely recommend hiring a car with a group of guests and driving around the island. kept immaculately clean throughout. i will be back!!!!!

Best Hostel I've seen so far. Super-friendly stuff, clean rooms and the location of the hostel made our stay there a pure pleasure.

Really beautiful hostel with all the paintings and mosaics. Great location close to everything. WOnderful views of Mogan from the Terrace. Very clean hostel also, bathrooms and kitchen were always spotless. Highly recommended.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EXPERIENCE we stayed 4 nights and we could spend the whole summer there. thank you guys you are inspiring. thanks for your tips, your kindness and the amazing delicious BBQ hope to see you again in Mogan. Kenya, Michael & Uriah

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Israel

I absolutely loved staying here. Its the Best hostel I have ever stayed at, had so much fun and met some amazing people. I was very sad to leave. Thank you soooo much and I will def be coming back.

View all Gran Canaria Hostels