Volver Beach Hostel Reviews

Las Conchas 11, Puerto de Mogan, Gran Canaria, Spain

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in :) this was my third visit and I will be there for the fourth time later this year. I recommend everyone to visit this comfortable, friendly and relaxing home from home :)

Thanks to all the lovely wonderful stuff and owner andrea. I think i am homesick. Beautyful inspiring space. This is a place where ple frim all iver the globe can share, laugh and live in peace and harmony. Just amazing rita

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

Volver Hostel is a wonderful and magical place. I had a wonderful time there, the hostel its always clean and the staff are always very kind, helpful and funny! The location can't get any better, it's just 2 mins from the beach and the hostel has a great view. I'll definitely come back!

I had a WONDERFUL time at Volver! The people, the vibe, the feeling of home-away-from-home; it was an absolutely lovely place to stay. One thing I took particular notice of was the attention to cleanliness: they clean that place top to bottom every day, almost manically. If you stay there, ask about their terrace bed; in that climate, sleeping in the incredibly comfortable bed, listening to the ocean, and waking up to the sun is an absolutely LOVELY way to pass the night. I intend to return.

Volver is one of the best hostel I ever been. No just because is perfectly clean and beautiful but also because the atmosphere is so friendly and it is easy to feel at home. The terrace is unbelievable, the view is just amazing , every single detail is curate and I did not want leave at all!!!

• 3rd Oct 2014

i ended up extending my stay to 10 days, and I had the most amazing time at this hostel!!! the staff and other guests were all amazing, everyone was super friendly. every night there was people sharing food and drinks or going out. the location was excellent with beautiful views over the port and the beach. big supermarket only a few minutes away. definitely recommend hiring a car with a group of guests and driving around the island. kept immaculately clean throughout. i will be back!!!!!

1 2 Next » last »