Volver Beach Hostel Reviews

Las Conchas 11, Puerto de Mogan, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain

a nice relaxed atmosphere a good place to chill out for a few days

This is realy one of the best places I've been to. Nice small hostel with a lot of friendly staff. I booked for three nights and stayed a whole week. A good place to stay on Gran Canaria, half an hour by bus to Maspalomas beach, mountain hiking possible directly.

We spent 5 days in the Holiday house, other house where the private rooms are, 5 minutes walking from the main building of the hostel, and it was just amazing!!! Gigantic roof terrace, with a very nice view on the harbour, very nice, clean and well decorated room, with a confortable bed, well equiped "outside" kitchen with a roof, on the terrace (I loved it), 5 minutes walking to the beach and the town center, and from my opinion, Puerto de Mogan is really the nicest town of the island!

• 16th Nov 2013

It was a wonderful stay, happy times! Great job of Andrea and all the volunteers to create such a special relaxed atmosphere, everybody was friendly, helpful and made us feel very comfortable. The hostel is full of colours and well organized - but it's the amazing people and their good vibes that makes me wanna come back there. Keep it up Volver! Huge thank you!

Everything was great. Thanks for the nice stay!

I have travelled the world over the years and stayed in scores of hostels but Volver is out standing. I came, initially, for six days and stayed twelve. A wonderful relaxing experience with great staff.

• 7th Nov 2013

Without a doubt this is the best hostel I ever been( and I was travel quite a lot!). Great location very friendly staff and absolutely Great atmosphere! Not very comfortable rooms but relaxing atmosphere compensate everything! Strongly recommended to anybody!!!

1 2 Next » last »