Vondelpark Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Overtoom 129-1 first floor, 1054 HE Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Never book this b

• 12th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

After booking and paying the deposit we Arrived to find it looking very grotty and badly signed, nothing to say vondelpark hostel. Also the front door was locked up, with no information. After standing around a woman came from a building close by and said 'hostel closed' gave us no more information. They took our money and left us with nowhere to stay! We want our money back! Not happy! It was gay pride and Amsterdam was full everywhere! We were left high and dry! Not happy customers!!!

• 2nd Aug 2014

the staff were very rude and un professional i did not like thi splace at all

• 23rd Jul 2014

I had a horrible experience at this hostel... As in I arrived in the pouring rain to be told by the owner's FRIEND that my reservation was canceled last minute and was then thrown back on the street in the rain with no further assistance to find another place to stay. DO NOT RESERVE HERE.

• 21st Jul 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at Vondelpark Bed and Breakfast , Great location , Nice clean room ,comfy bed ,Very quiet , Walkable distance from town , tram stop not very far from The B&B .Will be booking again with this B&B the next time I stay in Amsterdam & I would recommend to family & friends .

• 23rd Jun 2014