Vondelpark Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Overtoom 129-1 first floor, 1054 HE Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I very much enjoyed my stay at Vondelpark Bed and Breakfast , Great location , Nice clean room ,comfy bed ,Very quiet , Walkable distance from town , tram stop not very far from The B&B .Will be booking again with this B&B the next time I stay in Amsterdam & I would recommend to family & friends .

• 23rd Jun 2014

It´s okay if you´re looking for a place to sleep -but definitely not more! There´s no reception and it was a little bit annoying that we couldn´t leave our luggage there when we checked out. And we had to pay 50€ comission!!! There´s no kitchen and only one bathroom with one toilet inside for the whole hostel. The room was very small and in my opinion it´s expensive for what you get!

• 21st Feb 2014