9.3
Superb 830 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 830 Total Reviews

15th Jun 2017

What a perfect place to crash after a long week of backpacking. I was surprised at how huge this place was. The bathroom, the rooms, everything. No joke this place was super nice, and as soon as you step out the door you're right in all the action. I would stay here again and again. Gracias!

• Wales, Female, 25-30
13th Jun 2017

I would highly recommend vrabac. We stayed in the private room with ensuite. Really lovely room with a great Spanish vibe. The breakfast was incredible, and the staff were all very friendly. The location is literally perfect - straight off la rambla and very close to la cathedral. You can walk everywhere or find the metro really easily. My only critiscim is, the shower was a push button - it only stayed on for a short moment at a time, just a little frustrating. Other than that- we loved it!!!

4th Jun 2017

Nice! I will go back.

• Finland, Female, 31-40
30th May 2017

Great place!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
24th May 2017

We loved our stay here in Barcelona. Vrabac is right next to La Rambla, a very busy tourist area with good food, gelato and shopping. Good bars in side streets. Market was within walking distance. Underground metro near by. Breakfast in the morning was very romantic. Staff was friendly. Would recommend to anyone coming to this city.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th May 2017

Great location and old charm building with everything you need. The host kindly stayed up late into the AM to check us in due to our severely delayed flight.

17th May 2017

Overall my husband and I loved our stay here. The breakfast was perfect for us and our room was great. Be forewarned that the showers are push showers - water only comes on for about 10 seconds at a time. The staff get a low rating bc when I asked to use PayPal to pay my bill, as the listing and confirmation email says you can, I was basically told no. this completely ruined our euro budget and nearly our last days in Spain. I would recommend the hostel but be prepared to use an ATM.

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th May 2017

Best bits: - huge room which was very nice (luxury room) - brilliant location - nice breakfast and staff - felt safe Worst bits: - thin walls, meaning noisy streets - hard to find for the first time (it's easy once you have)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

Wonderful location - right in Las Ramblas! The staff are absolutely beautiful, and gave me some wonderful and useful information, recommendations and directions when I checked in. Breakfast each morning was so charming. My room was very comfortable, with my own bathroom. Just make sure you can carry your bag because - as they say - you must carry it up stairs. Highly recommended!

• England, Female, 41+
16th Apr 2017

Fabulous guest house. Great location. We did have 100 stairs to club to get to room but it's worth it.