Vrabac Reviews

Calle Portaferrisa 14 2, Barcelona, Spain

Great sustainability policies !

• 27th Nov 2015

We stayed at Vrabac for a whole week and enjoyed every single day! The place is a great find in the heart of busy, touristy Barcelona. Vrabac is an isle of peace and as authentic, honest, friendly and comfortable as you would only dream of! It has the perfect location for you to explore Barcelona on foot. The rooms are spotless and really charming! And the staff is lovely and really helpful. Vrabac's true secret though is the breakfast! Amazing food! All fresh, home-made, delicious. Thank you!!!

Fantastic location in the heart of tje old city, but the walls are paper thin. We cpuld hear all of our neighbors. The breakfast was also very boring and no warm.foods like eggs and bacon. For 100 Euros a day i expectef more.

• 15th Oct 2015

Great breakfast in a beautiful common room. Some noise from the street at night, but right in the city center. No elevator.

I would highly recommend this faciity. Lots of stairs to get to hotel but well worth the climb. Breakfast was excellent. Location was right near everything.

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Lovely place, wonderful staff.

everything was good. especially the breakfest with very fresh fruits, local cheeses, bread. Wonderful staff at the reception. The only bad thong was that I lost a small bag with my wisacard whn leaving but it could have been someone staying.. We´ll never know...!

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Sweden

The hotel is good, the breakfast was excellent and the stuff is nice. The location is also very practical, Close to the Underground Station. There are 2 Points we did not like much: 1) the Price for the room was shown without taxes, after booking there is a message that there are also taxes to pay. Please, include the real Price on the Website. 2) the towels are changed every 3 days only by the stay of 5 nights. It is a Standard in european hotels that towels are changed at least once in 2 days

Wonderful filling breakfast. Friendly staff. Our room had a separate bathroom, but as convenient. Only wish we could have locked he door from he inside with a turn lock ND not had to use the key each time

Had an amazing stay at Vrabrac! The location can't be beaten, and the staff were incredibly lovely and helpful. Was blown away by the size of the room and bathroom, felt incredibly luxurious. Thanks for such a great stay!

Everything was amazing - particularly the buffet breakfast and beautiful rooms! The only downside was the four flights of stairs to climb to our rooms on the 4th floor. Otherwise, could not fault this place - so quiet, calm, friendly, clean and wonderful considering it is slap bang in the middle of busy las ramblas! Would 100% recommend. We stayed in the standard double room with the sunroom which was so perfect! The staff were so helpful yet gave you your own space. We will definitely be back!

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Ok hotel, clean rooms and nice breakfast. Had a bad run in with one of the staff members because I said I didn't want to pay my 500 euro bill in cash, preferring to pay on card. As Barcelona is very famous for pickpockets I was uncomfortable carrying around so much money, he essentially yelled at me. Also had to pay extra 20% on arrival to satisfy some tax! surprising as I've never had to pay it at any other accommodation in Barcelona. This hotel is ok, just expect to be shelling out constantly

Great breakfast. Got the deluxe room which was very large but the shower was very small and hot water turn know was extremely hot and since the shower was so small my arm bumped into it a couple times during shower which really hurt. The location was great and the staff very helpful.

• 11th Aug 2015

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you liked your room and breakfast. We're sorry that you hurt your arm. The shower has the standard size for European individual shower plates. It should be big enough but I can see that it can feel small if you are used to a large American bath. I have that home. The water tempreature can be regulated, so that the knob doesn't get so hot. Now you know that for your next visit! ;). Say hello to your dog and we wait for you and Olivia anytime! federico-.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts