Vrachos Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Pelekas beach, Kontogialos, Corfu, Greece

Very kind staff, great atmosphere. It's both relaxing and fun. Really enjoyed my stay that was longer than I planned. The scenery is beautiful for hiking. Would definately recommend Vrachos to solo travellers and young couples.

I had the best time here, accommodation includes breakfast and dinner. The owners have there own farm and everything they cook and make, they have gotten from the farm. the view is beautiful, sunset every night. small bathrooms and rooms. access to the beach. we hired scooters and quad bikes, I recommended going into town to hire, we didn't have the best experience hiring through the company at the hostel.

Lovely people.