W Circuit Hostel Reviews

Blanco Encalada 284 Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales, Chile

Great value for money. The bathrooms aren't great in terms of cleanliness, but the showers are hot which is nice after finishing the W.

Nice hostal in a quite area of the town; gentle staff. Dorms are standard sized, clean and bright (wood floor creaks can wake you up).

Nice private room but right next to the bathroom and a six bed dorm room so a constant flow of foot traffic past my room. Earplugs necessary if you get the same room that I had. Otherwise a decent place to hang your hat for a day or two in interesting Puerto Natales.

Could do with some more bathrooms,.

Only stayed one night but was satisfied on all accounts. I had just done the w and arrived late. Checkout was at 12am and they let me stay in my room until 1pm and then take a shower without any pressure for me to leave. Staff is very pleasant.

View all Puerto Natales Hostels