W Circuit Hostel Reviews

Blanco Encalada 284 Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales, Chile

Great value for money. The bathrooms aren't great in terms of cleanliness, but the showers are hot which is nice after finishing the W.

Nice hostal in a quite area of the town; gentle staff. Dorms are standard sized, clean and bright (wood floor creaks can wake you up).

Nice private room but right next to the bathroom and a six bed dorm room so a constant flow of foot traffic past my room. Earplugs necessary if you get the same room that I had. Otherwise a decent place to hang your hat for a day or two in interesting Puerto Natales.

Only stayed one night but was satisfied on all accounts. I had just done the w and arrived late. Checkout was at 12am and they let me stay in my room until 1pm and then take a shower without any pressure for me to leave. Staff is very pleasant.

Awesome hostel, nice warm homely feel, staff really helpful for information on trekking and sorting out gear etc, excellent breakfast, relaxed and friendly atmosphere atmosphere

Really helpful staff. English speaking staff most of the time. Very Friendly.

• 22nd Dec 2013

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in, this hostel truly felt like a home away from home. Stefano and the owner did everything they could to help us with arrangements for equipment rental and even loaned forks, knives and pots for free. Breakfast was excellent (we even had fried egg!), the beds were incredibly comfortable, and there were hot drinks available all the time. The kitchen is stocked with everything you might need, and the location is very central. Could not ask for more!

Good location, very friendly and helpful member of staff with good recommendations. Bathroom not the cleanest, and wifi a bit patchy, but the room was warm, the shower was good and the bed was very comfortable. Just what we needed after a few days trekking

Awesome hostel. Only 10 minutes from bus stop. Italian guy working at hostel is super helpful on getting information on Torres Del Paine, and knows a lot about it. He also helped us on figuring out the best way to get to Santiago. Beds are also super comfy, and each room has a heater. Stay here!!

View all Puerto Natales Hostels