WDj hostel Reviews

Zurawia 32/34, Warsaw, Poland

The only advantage of WDj hostel is its location, for all the rest its pretty bad!

Hostel is located in the surrounding of a number of nightclubs which blast out music till around 5 in the morning. I've slept only for two hours. Avoid at all cost!! Also, they charge your credit card weeks before you arrive. Be careful!!

Please, fix an advertisement in the street to find the hostel

slightly need to handle the shower at the ladies' room

Staff not that friendly and toilets really unclean. Altought location was ok.

one of the receptionists is useless and unkind

The bathroom was disgusting. The beds were really uncomfortable.

In 3 days I had to as 3 times for toilet paper, as there was none. Toilets and showers defective and/or uncleaned.

Very unfriendly staff and unwilling to help. She did not gave any luggage storage or lockers even though it was written that there would be lockers. The room door was never locked which means anybody can come in. So almost no safety. Also it was very loud there. I totally do not recommend this hostel. The only good thing was the location in the city center.

I couldn`t sleep because the hostel is located in a street with many disco or pubs or I don't know. It was like have high music in my room. Sincerely, worst hostel ever, if you open a hostel, please do it in a calm place.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Spain

I like this hostel. I wouldn't blame as like other commentators for the hostel in this cheap price. I would like to suggest, if the staffs see my comment, the hostel should provide a microwave, and more lockers.

Love this hostel so much. The staff and atmosphere is awsome. This is my second time back as I loved it so much. It is like a big family, so sad to leave. Love all the staff framecunt, tinks, ghille, c-belt, swapsie, aussie dave, cyclops and exspecially fables. Love you brother.

Maybe this hostel was once better than it it now, but it's quite run down and the facilities could use some improvement. The bathrooms and furniture in the rooms are in disrepair. The night we stayed, there were older, local men drinking in the common room. It didn't really feel like a hostel, but a cheap hotel for local workers. The employee at the front desk was very helpful and a bit embarrassed about the drunk guys. This isn't something I'm writing as a complaint. It is what it is.

The location is really good, you can easily walk to the old town and the metro is very near. The rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

• 30th Dec 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at WDj. The room was nice and the facilities were good. The hostel is in an excellent location right in the centre and there's a brilliant friendly atmosphere, great place to stay if you're travelling/up for a good time in the capital. Excellent value for money!

• 30th Dec 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Great location. The staff were very friendly

I have stayed at the hostel for 1 night, so I can't tell too much. Anyway the location was perfect, just 10 min walk from the main train station. I agree with other opinions that the hostel was not easy to find... The kitchen looked nice, room was small and there was not too much place to put my stuff (only 3 small lockers for 6 beds and not even single hanger). Bathroom needs little renovation, but it looked clean anyway. All in all it was fine for one night :)

• 27th Nov 2014