WDj hostel Reviews

Zurawia 32/34, Warsaw, Poland

I was greatly displeased that the hostel charged additional fees that were not part of the agreed price. Their description has clearly stated that bed linen, wifi, lockers and breakfast were included in the price. Yet the confirmation email listed additional fees for each of those items. I find it to be a breach of marketing to state one thing and deliver another. Also as a general note the beds had the thinnest mattress I have seen and the room was stifling hot.

The location is near to the centrum, but quite hard to find due to lack of hostel board. I just saw one when having lunch at the burger shop next to the hostel building. Even though the hostel neighbor mostly bar and club, you are not allowed to drink (alcoholic beverage) or smoke in the building. Kinda uneasy to get to first floor just to smoke or drink can of beer. The bathroom was nice, but be aware, sometime they have out of toilet paper. Overall, good stay!

unfort. the upper beds are not comfortable, a big gap between the bed and wall, no individual lamps and shelves

Nice place in the very straight center of warsaw. Price is low and the service is good.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

i actually quite like this hostel. despite the occasional noise at night (because the hostel is centered around pubs and clubs) and the shower curtain (proper door will give more privacy and less cold too *windy). however all these are not really relevant given the cleanliness, comfortableness, location and price of the hostel. i would stay here again. and you should too.

WDj shouldnt be hostel, it was like a hotel. Location takes 7 - 8 minutes from Centrum. Even there is a night club next to the hostel, we slept wery well, and there is security at the entrance.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Only a communal bathroom with nowhere to out clothes and towel. Common areas were always empty and no bar made it hard to meet people. The beefs were uncomfortable and all beds were left dirty in the room I stayed in. I wouldn't recommend.

It is not possible to be all beds dirty. If that was you should come to the reception and ask to check that out. Why haven't you do that?

We really enjoyed our stay! Perfect location and great facilities for the price we paid!

Great location, terrible directions to it though.

The location is a little hard to find and the hostel does not have its logo outside. At first, I think I got the wrong place. And when I take shower, it is cold water....... I think the advantage of this hostel is cheap.(but you have to pay everything including wifi)

Kinda shabby, but lovely staff, very central, just what you can expect for the money and Warsaw is clearly underrated.