WDj hostel Reviews

Zurawia 32/34, Warsaw, Poland

Very average hostel, good for short stay. Directions on hostel world are wrong, I would contact for proper ones. They also charge your credit card for the full amount weeks before you arrive. Surrounded by clubs so impossible to sleep on weekends. Wifi and kitchen are good. Not much for atmosphere as there were many young children staying there. Only one key to the room so door is always unlocked and no lockers to keep stuff safe. Not the best but good enough for my short stay.

The only advantage of WDj hostel is its location, for all the rest its pretty bad!

stayed at WDj the night 11thMay-12th- hostel is really mediocre; toilets/bathroom a mess; rooms not clean, extra pay for bedding!one of the staff members was totally benigthed: our room was next to the reception with no extra door in between;he kept talking privately on his cellphone for hours,in the middle of the night -loudly and laughing;had to get up twice in a 2 hour period to tell him to be quiet;he did not care about other guests returning loudly; he was asleep when we wanted to check out

Hostel is located in the surrounding of a number of nightclubs which blast out music till around 5 in the morning. I've slept only for two hours. Avoid at all cost!! Also, they charge your credit card weeks before you arrive. Be careful!!

Please, fix an advertisement in the street to find the hostel

slightly need to handle the shower at the ladies' room

Staff not that friendly and toilets really unclean. Altought location was ok.

one of the receptionists is useless and unkind

The bathroom was disgusting. The beds were really uncomfortable.

In 3 days I had to as 3 times for toilet paper, as there was none. Toilets and showers defective and/or uncleaned.

Very unfriendly staff and unwilling to help. She did not gave any luggage storage or lockers even though it was written that there would be lockers. The room door was never locked which means anybody can come in. So almost no safety. Also it was very loud there. I totally do not recommend this hostel. The only good thing was the location in the city center.

I couldn`t sleep because the hostel is located in a street with many disco or pubs or I don't know. It was like have high music in my room. Sincerely, worst hostel ever, if you open a hostel, please do it in a calm place.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Spain

I like this hostel. I wouldn't blame as like other commentators for the hostel in this cheap price. I would like to suggest, if the staffs see my comment, the hostel should provide a microwave, and more lockers.

Love this hostel so much. The staff and atmosphere is awsome. This is my second time back as I loved it so much. It is like a big family, so sad to leave. Love all the staff framecunt, tinks, ghille, c-belt, swapsie, aussie dave, cyclops and exspecially fables. Love you brother.

Maybe this hostel was once better than it it now, but it's quite run down and the facilities could use some improvement. The bathrooms and furniture in the rooms are in disrepair. The night we stayed, there were older, local men drinking in the common room. It didn't really feel like a hostel, but a cheap hotel for local workers. The employee at the front desk was very helpful and a bit embarrassed about the drunk guys. This isn't something I'm writing as a complaint. It is what it is.