WDj hostel Reviews

Zurawia 32/34, Warsaw, Poland

We got some insect bites probably there. Please check. We did not expect that sheets are for extra costs.

• 21st Jan 2016
  • Hungary

Many things were broken and generally not-taken care of. The shower specially.

answer emails when sent in advance; invest in decent bedding - after all you charge extra for it! allow for the winter temperatures. I would absolutely NOT reccomend this hostel.

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

Great place and atmosphere, can be loud during sleep. Buy water prior to entering as it's expensive inside.

• 10th Nov 2015

I mistake was made with my booking and spent one night in a dorm when I booked a private room.

wifi connectiion is not stable

Hey! I enjoyed being at the hostel, looks like the more expensive one but actually doesn'tcost much at all! Thanks! Aneta

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Czech Republic

Nice location and cooperative staff

Very good value for money, only stayed one night but would stay again if looking for a hostel in Warsaw.