WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel. Was very quiet when we were there but still met some fun people. Great common area downstairs. Lovely, friendly staff. Close to BTS station so easy to get around.

Dont book tours with them, they take too much money compared to other hostels or agencies, plus location is far away from everything you can visit and far away from the nightlife.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Not nearby Koah San Roas, but a god stay. The beds are gold en the people wel stay here are nice. It was my second stay here.

It's such a lovely hostel and the staff is so nice and always trying to help you! Just across the street is a 7/11 store, so you always find what you need. Stayed with a friend for nearly a week and were really sad when we had to leave! Felt just like home!

I asked for a lower deck bed and my wish was granted!

I am a chinese. I came to bangkok for study english. The hostel staffs are very friendly and lovely in my life and my studies road. I wish I could pass the exam.

• 17th May 2014
  • China

Good, very clean hostel. Only problem is lacking atmosphere and is quite pricey. Aircon is also freezing cold and you only get a small blanket for your bed. So you end up really cold at night. Was impressed with the showers compared to most hostels.

Very good hostel in the city center, value for money. Too bad the toilets did not equipped with water hose.

The staff is nice, the location is not so bad, the roof top bar is awesome and the beds are clean enough.

The Night shift receptionist was terrible. We booked a taxi driver to pick up us for airport by ourself and when driver for us he called the hotel and this receptionist told st that made he go away. We missed his cab and had to booked by ourselves by walking out the st. Of course we knew that we didn't want this receptionist to get any commission from our taxi transfer

• 3rd May 2014
  • Vietnam

Staff are very friendly and helpful, very clean. All round a great place to stay.

Hostel had a terrible location. We originally chose it bc said it was near the boxing stadium, but apparently that stadium closed several months ago and is now an hour from the hostel. As for other areas, like the backpacker area, thats about an 80 btaxi ride away (not possible to walk) of course thats only IF you can get a meter taxi (most wont). Its not near ANY food places except 7-11, which everyone was eating at from the hostel. ALSO, you cant bring in beer (hostel beer is 3xprice)

we located in silom and sathorn road which consider to be ion downtown Bangkok!! We believe in real bangkok experience not a touristy spot like khosan road, 80 thb ride to khosan is not so bad because you do not need to go them everyday. We are 300 m away for BTS train station and we are just 3 station away from central station. there are lot of place to eat nearby!!!

Good place to stay, really close to train stations so easy access to all of Bangkok. Loved the design scheme, place very modern and looks awesome :) everything clean, and a 7/11 across the road which is awesome.

• 24th Apr 2014

Great hostel, great to get away from the usual bangkok bull. Stay here for a Khao San Rd free atmosphere. But you can always get a taxi if you do want to go. AMAZING STAFF X

Friendly staff that was helpful

This hostel is well situated in Bangkok, there are loads of places to eat and drink nearby, and downtown is a short taxi ride away. The place is clean, showers are good, drinks are cheap, internet is fast. The hostel is good for solo travellers, since it is quite easy to meet people. As a bonus, 711 is right outside the door, which you will use constantly to get water, beer and snacks. The staff are friendly, they even helped me book onward travel, and recommended an excellent dive school.

I did enjoy the stay. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay in this hostel when I come to Bangkok in future.

• 30th Mar 2014

Always a good place to meet awesome people!

It's a great place, definitely good value for my money, in a good accessible location. Even though their food is a little expensive - there's a 7-11 right outside so can't complain.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

thers isn't a space place to put stuff besides the bed, and you have to prepare a small lock to keep your own precious. Except this, everyting is ok.