WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

It felt like a family which was very warm and welcoming. The facilities and location are great. The only thing that would have made it better would be free towel usage.

I have stayed at this hostel several times because of the good location and ease to get to and back from the airport. The atmosphere here is terrible though, not sure if it was because the hostel was really quiet but I felt very lonely and isolated, and resorted to watching DVDs in the communal area at night on my own! The staff are very helpful. I had an 8 bed dorm to myself so was very peaceful and quiet.

Awesome staff and location. Il be staying here next time i come to bangkok.

• 9th Dec 2014

Apart from the person who checked us in who wasn't very friendly, the rest of the staff team were lovely. Really friendly and helpful. We liked the cleanliness and location. Negatives were Not having wifi upstairs iwhich is inconvenient. The rules about not bringing in food and drink are annoying as the hostel doesn't do lunch or dinner, I think food in common area should be allowed. Also the showers don't get hot water.

• 30th Nov 2014

We are apologize if one of our staff didn't make you feel comfortable while you were staying here. Food is not allow to bring into the room because we would like to keep the room clean for everyone. if you would like to eat lunch or dinner, in our common area we do have facilities for you to use. Wifi is working in common area. sorry if the signal cannot reach to the highest of the building. and Hot water is actually working if your press reset button.

We were just passing through Bangkok so were barely there but noticed the facilities were particularly good here. Cool, comfy rooms, fast wifi and great showers.

Excellent hostel - 10min walk to the skytrain, close to the night markets, friendly staff, super clean room/bathrooms, working AC/wifi. Not a party hostel.

Such a good location if you get the sky train from the airport (if you are a single traveller this is cheaper than getting a taxi), use the toilets on the upper floors as they r more private, the hostel is very clean and very secure, you need a key card to get in the dorm area and then the individual dorms as well.

Love this place. Been to bkk a few times and stayed here multiple times. Staff is friendly but the cleaning staff sometimes tends to move your stuff around when cleaning the room and it could end up on someone else's side of the room or bed.

Super friendly and clean. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I opted for a 'ladies room' and got a whole room of bunks to myself for 2 nights. I felt totally fine leaving my stuff behind and venturing off for the day. Also, incredible street food a 1 minute walk away!!

• 20th Nov 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Met others there I continued on backpacking with. Things you should do at We Bangkok: * Have a few beers on the roof, and play some Jenga * If you wake up hungover in the morning, grab some breakfast down the road off of the food carts -- trust me; help * Banks (the receptionist) is very helpful. If you know to go or what to do he can help you * Grab some pastry at the bakery at end of Silom Road (at the State Tower) -- supposedly amazing but I got lost looking for it

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I've stayed at WE Bangkok on 3 separate occasions...every time the staff have been super lovely and chill, and the bathrooms so clean! It's in a good area of the city to venture off & explore on your own, right by Chong Nonsi bts station. Simple to get to attractions/bars/food/shopping. The bunk beds are comfortable & clean and the air conditioning has always been working perfectly. I've partied & met some awesome people there in the past, but also stayed quietly on my own. It's great for both.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

The Internet was poor but the clean easy to access area The staff were really nice but not massively social

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Perfect location, adequate facilities, very generous and helpful staff, unique concept, everything's perfect!

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

The place is very nice. The staff is helpful and kind, they know how to guide you around the city and suggest places to go. It's spotless and has many services, like excellent coffee and laundry. Wifi is good and they have a bar as well as a 7/11 just in front. Great atmosphere to meet fellow travelers! A bit far from kao san road but walking distance from Patpong night market, bts and ferry. I would recommend it and stay again!

Stayed here for 3 nights. I've stayed in many hostels throughout Asia and this one ranks in my top 3. Friendly staff that don't mind explaining everything and giving good advice as well as easy to talk to, they were all great. My first night, the air conditioner did not work but they promptly fixed it the next night and all was well. Excellent location about a 7 minute walk to the nearest BTS station so it is easy to get around. Personally its the staff that made the diffennce!

Nice little hostel in a quieter area of the city, ideal if you don't want to stay near the busy Khao San Road. The hostel was clean enough, friendly and inviting - although a little empty when I stayed. It is close to transport links and restaurants/bars of Silom so very convenient.

Great hostel that is located a little away from the noise of the party areas and a short walk to the park and other nice spots. The staff were very friendly in terms of figuring out where to go, how much things cost etc.

I stayed at 4 hostels and guest houses in Thailand..this was the best. Location is great..close to silom area with great malls but very far away from the Grand palace. Decoration is very modern..the whole place looks like a library or school with lonely planet books..receptionists are helpful..one speaks good English and the other one ok-ish English but kind and cute. Cleaning lady is funny. Room was clean and very soundproof. But zero wifi signal on the 4th floor but good connection on the 3rd

This was a cool hostel and the staff were helpful. The only thing I would recommend is maybe making a small sign about sightseeing precautions. We got scammed outside the Grand Palace by a man who told us that the Palace was closed until 3:30. He put us into a tuk-tuk for a different tour which ended badly, and when we returned to the palace, it was actually closed and we never got to see it. Apparently this is a common scam, but it wasn't in the guidebooks or mentioned anywhere.

I stayed here twice on my trip in Thailand. It is one of the cheaper hostels you will find but that´s because it´s very far away from anything. But you can walk to take the boat to the temples. One staff member was great and one was very hard to communicate with. I asked him about trains and all he could tell me was go to the train station. But if you are not looking for a party hostel...this is definetly it. its clean and really nice. Although there should be a switch for the air conditioner