WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

My experience in this hostel was very bad due to one of the staff which was extremely rude and made my stay extremly unpleasant

Hello. We are sorry for that and we are sad to know that 0.1% of 100% thinks our staff is rude. Staff was trying to explain you everything when you arrived here with anger and rude words as you kept yelling and once insulted us. Thank you.

Unfriendly staff, dirty bathrooms, no atmosphere, no rooftop bar and mosquitos everywhere

I mostly enjoyed my stay. Though I was pretty disappointed to find that the bar was closed down. Instead, guests would have to buy beers from the first floor and bring them up to the roof. I don't mind doing that, but it's not something I expected after reading their description of a rooftop bar. Other than that, it was easy to meet people. And everything was mostly clean.

• 31st Jan 2016

Very clean, good vibes, helpful friendly staff. Loved location, tucked outout of way but next the bts. Everything is behind ey card doors so my stuff felt safe.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very helpful staff, met many crazy travlers like me, in generel great hostel for few day stay in Bangkok. aah and the roof terase only should be the reason for stay.

Very modern, clean and comfortable hostel. I have no complaints whatsoever about it! The location was decent, being within walking distance of several interesting areas and it's always easy to get a tuk-tuk to Khaosan road. The beds were comfy, the room was quiet and the bathroom was great. Free wifi and a comfy lounge area are great to chill out in the evenings, as well as a TV and PS3. I very much recommend WE Bangkok hostel! 😊

Rooms were spacious and clean, comfortable beds and air conditioned. Not impressed that you have to pay extra for towels and lockers. Friendly and helpful staff that spoke good English!

WE Bangkok was great! The 7/11 across the street was a major key! Rooftop was really cool place to hang out. Met a lot of cool people. Not a whole lot of attractions near by, but the BTS is close by and really easy to navigate.

Good people including staff here, not close to the night life but just a train ride away (station is close by) and there are some excellent street food stalls nearby.

Party hostel!!!!! You will meet a lot of people there! Easy access with public transport. The best is 7 eleven is just infront of the hostel. Food is everywhere...

Decent hostel for the money. Not in a super fun area, but had good AC and nice beds. NOT a party hostel. Staff was friendly but didn't care in referring any trips or restaurants.

The hostel was great. The staff were really friendly and went out of their was to help us. Clean rooms, good value for money. Slightly far out but that's not really an issue. Loved it, I will stay here again if I return to Bangkok!

It's a very nice hostel, clean than most hotels I've stayed at. I met very nice travelers and the staffs are super helpful and friendly - which is a bonus point! Although it's quite near to other attractions, it's far from Kao San road, which is the road that you would wanna go during night time. Most taxi drivers don't really know the place (it was very hard trying to explain the directions to them!).

It was quiet good

Really nice staff and great vibe. Met a lot of nice people. Bathrooms were very dirty, shower curtains had mold at the bottom. Staff came in after people checked outout and just remade the beds, did not change any sheets or blankets. Pretty gross considering how many people stayed. All in allall would recommend based on how nice everyone was, but definitely needed some cleaning.

Great first place. Perfect for the value. 7 eleven across the street was a god send. And you were close enough to take a taxi to KSR, but far enough to get a well needed rest after KSR...would recommend it highly.

• 14th Dec 2015

Most of the staff were very helpful and there was usually plenty of cool people to hang out with

Place was perfect to rest your head at night. Off the main drag so quiet at night. Staff was very friendly and helped out with suggestions of future travel. Lots of street food options right outside. Very close to train. I felt safe around the whole area and I mainly walked everywhere.

The hostel was very relaxing. It was a little smaller but the staff and travellers were very friendly. The lockers were nice and spacious and wifi connection was great. The tour prices were a bit more expensive here compared to what I have found afterwards. Might want to do some researching or looking at Khan San Road for tours.

The staff can speak very good English compared to the other hostels we stayed, which is really helpful. Everything is great but the bed is too sway to turn over.