WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel was nice and clean and the bed comfy it was reassuring using key cards for entrance to the upstairs and into the bedrooms. It would've been nice to have lockers to leave things in while showering though. The staff where friendly though reluctant to help me book anything, they just kept saying I had to do it myself, which is different from other hostels I've been in who are more than happy to help. If stay here again if with some other people as it was very quiet.

Total party hostel so it gets very loud at night. There are decent sized lockers on one of the floors so make sure you snag one. If you need to take a taxi, contact the hostel beforehand so that drivers can't rip you off. The hostel has a contract with them for 500 baht from the hostel to the international airport. Laundry is by the kilo. There's also a cleaning lady who comes by (not sure how often but once during my 2 night stay)

Thank you very much for you kind review to our hostel. Let me clarify about the noise at night During the date of 13th to 15th was a Thai New Year so it must be pretty normal if the hostel could be loud. but still we have the main door to keep the building inside quiet if everyone keep it closed all the time. Laundry is 60 baht/ Kilo Express service wash and dry.

Super clean and calm hostel in a great location, perfect place to have good night sleep. But there were also lots of crazy and friendly people to hang out with, go wild during the Songkran and get valuable insider tips for the rest of my trip in Thailand.

Our stay at WE was amazing! Five and the girls were all so great! So welcoming. You felt like you were staying at their house! When we arrived we were in dif rooms as we booked online at different times but the guys were more than happy to move things around so we could stay together. The room was super clean and the sheets were fresh! It was great! One thing the single single ladies toilet on the 2nd fl was out of toilet paper for 2 days, I kept meaning to mention. Maybe check more often :)

• 12th Apr 2015

Great staff and quite a nice place. Met some really cool folks here and it's close to Silom and BTS.

What a nice staff. I got there at 5 am the day of check in and they let me sleep on a matress for free and lock my bags until proper check in. they have a tv, food/drinks available on the first floor as well as board games and books. They make an effort to create a good environment. 5 min walk to trainstation which will make transport a lot easier.

Had a great stay here. Conveniently located near public transportation, but the area itself isn't too crowded. Good vibes from the staff and the other people staying there. The staff was helpful whenever any possible problems arose. Really enjoyed my time at WE Bangkok.

• 28th Mar 2015

Awesome hostel highly recommend it!!! The staff is lovely, the rooms are very comfortable, and the location is fantastic if you want to explore Bangkok since it's very easy to get to anywhere from here and the silom district (where the hostel is located) is awesome!

One of my favorite hostels ever! 7eleven right across the street and definitely check out the roof bar

Staff are super helpful and friendly, although I only stayed 1 night I would definitely come back as it was comfortable, clean and well organized.

It was a great hostel to stay in and we made friends with a big bunch of people. The staff are very helpful here and will tell you everything you need to know about where to go out or where to eat etc etc. Location wise it is far away from places but the cost isnt too expensive to go from A to B.

• 25th Feb 2015

This was just a quick stopover for us in Bangkok. There is no wifi in the rooms and even the wifi downstairs isn't brilliant. Rooms are clean but could no with more than one bathroom/toilet on each floor.

men's room was dirty and stink.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Thailand

7-11 is 2 second walk from hostel but you can't buy drinks at a cheaper price there and drink inside the hostel. Breakfast was eh at best. Location was great though since there were motorcycle drivers right outside and Chong nongsi BTS station is like a 5 minute walk away. Staff was very helpful in terms of their knowledge of the surrounding places. Bathrooms smelled gross however, and I never wanted to use the toilet here. Showers smell weird too. Don't look up. AC worked well though!

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is close to the skytrain which can take you quickly to public ferry to main tourist spots. Facilities good overall.

I was only here for one night in a stop over so I didn't get a feel for the atmosphere but it seemed like a lovely hostel. The staff were really helpful and friendly and had great local knowledge. The place was clean and safe and each bed had its own plug and reading light. The keycards with a map in the bag were really useful when you had a taxi driver with limited English!

When I asked about the pool table the staff laughed at me and told me it was an old picture, it would be good to update it. Don`t expect to have an early check in, I arrived at 5am and could only check in at exactly 2pm. Outside from that it`s a good hostel, good atmosphere, people hang out downstairs so it`s good to meet people. I also liked that it`s a bit far from the foreigner zone aka Khao San Road.

A little far from the main attractions in Bangkok. Also far from the main backpacker places to stay. This is not necessarily bad. Even if it is your first time, it is not that hard to get to the main areas of the city for sightseeing. If this is your second time, or you want to spend more time in Bangkok, this is a great place to be. The hostel is really nice, friendly staff, nice common area to meet people, and good food close by. I will stay here again when I come back to Bangkok.

Good location close to Silom Rd. Located in a quiet but easy to find back street. WiFi was fast but signal didn't reach to the bedrooms upstairs. The rooftop bar was also closed when I visited :( Friendly and chilled vibe and not just Australian backpackers. Lots of authentic Thai street food choices only a few steps away. Good common areas, a 7-11 across the street and 5min walk to the Sky Train.

Really good hostel with friendly staff. Ask the receptionist Fabia to give you a lesson on how to say the full name of Bangkok