WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Stayed here for 3 nights. I've stayed in many hostels throughout Asia and this one ranks in my top 3. Friendly staff that don't mind explaining everything and giving good advice as well as easy to talk to, they were all great. My first night, the air conditioner did not work but they promptly fixed it the next night and all was well. Excellent location about a 7 minute walk to the nearest BTS station so it is easy to get around. Personally its the staff that made the diffennce!

I stayed at 4 hostels and guest houses in Thailand..this was the best. Location is great..close to silom area with great malls but very far away from the Grand palace. Decoration is very modern..the whole place looks like a library or school with lonely planet books..receptionists are helpful..one speaks good English and the other one ok-ish English but kind and cute. Cleaning lady is funny. Room was clean and very soundproof. But zero wifi signal on the 4th floor but good connection on the 3rd

This was a cool hostel and the staff were helpful. The only thing I would recommend is maybe making a small sign about sightseeing precautions. We got scammed outside the Grand Palace by a man who told us that the Palace was closed until 3:30. He put us into a tuk-tuk for a different tour which ended badly, and when we returned to the palace, it was actually closed and we never got to see it. Apparently this is a common scam, but it wasn't in the guidebooks or mentioned anywhere.

Lovely hostel, we arrived ridiculously early in the morning and they were full but let us sleep on two long cushions in the communal part - so needed! The guy was really helpful and friendly. Great location, near BTS so great for getting around and nice change from near Khao San road. Still a lot going on in the area with Patpong night market down the road and near Skybar. Didn't see any cockroaches either!

Hi. Chole. Thank you very must for your time writing us a review and understanding of why we can't let you go to your room before 2pm. Sky bar is so close to our hostel about 15 minutes by walk or less than 5 minutes by vehicle. Cockroaches and Bedbugs are not allow in our hostel.!!!!

Had a great stay here for eight nights. Originally only planned to stay two but kept extending it. It's very close to the skytrain and the water taxis, which is great for getting around to all the sights. Bank at the front desk was very helpful. There's a nice open area on the first floor for hanging out - met quite a few people there. The rooms and bathrooms are kept very clean. Highly recommend staying here!

Hi Kristen. Thank you very very much for your review. we are hoping to see you again. :)

At the 5th floor, where I was up to the roof there I couldn't get any wifi signal so I asked if I get refunded just 1 USD per day. I didn't aspected to get anything back, but their slogan "come as Guest and leave as friend" is definetly exacerated, espacially staying more than only a few days. (10days)

Dear Sir. We are sorry about the wifi signal can't reach to the 5th floor but it doesn't mean our wifi is not working the whole area in the hostel. We are welcoming everyone as friends, help them when they need help even more than friends do. and we are sorry too if your dorm had some other guests joining you while you are staying here but this was a dorm room we can't give you the whole room to you.

Very disappointing to have to rent a locker and to buy a padlock to secure our stuff ! ! it should be included in the rent of a bed.

Dear Marine. Thank you very much for staying at We Bangkok but our lockers are free of charge not to RENT. But you must have your own padlock to protect your own belongings not us. We don't want any body to blame us if there is something missing from your locker.

Really good hostel -in a good location for most things in Bangkok and super helpful staff!

very nice hotel in the heart of the old quarter. Staff are excellent and the free breakfast was delicious!! Highly reccomend this place!

I stayed three nights in this place, I really liked it for numerous reasons: + Cozy place for a hostel, really stylish and charming + CLEAN, I mean Damn clean + Nice service and staff, english was really ok as they could understand all you ask them for. + Nice facilities, Internet, roof top bar tv and lockers Nice people to meet the staff was really nice to offer us some free drinks.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Morocco

Thank you for your time giving us a very beautiful review. We really hope you enjoyed the party that night on the roof top. and we hopefully to see you again when you come back to Thailand.

it should be clear that wifi is only available in the common area. and lockers should b inside the room. though staff, very warm and nice and also very helpful. also, direction to the hostel was not reliable. confusing, i might add

Hi, Robert. Thank you very much for your review. but this is a dormitory for the lockers we are concerning about the noise while you're opening it and the room space will become small if we have lockers inside the room. also about our location, it is clear and easy to come thru i don't know why you are saying it is confusing you.

Fun stay... thanks for having me!

Why not if we want you here again. come back and let's have fun more and more ! !

Average location- but good to be out of the main tourist areas. Facilities were good in general but the atmosphere wasn't very inclusive and nothing was planned by the hostel to change that. Would recommend for groups but not really solo travelers

Thank you for your time writing us a review. Our hostel is perfectly for both group of travelers and located in a Business area which is in the downtown. perhaps this month is a low season. so we might not have so much people around the hostel and we do our best to make everyone enjoy the stay.

My third time in the WE Bangkok and I really can recommened this place. Good and modern guesthose close to the skytrain with both, dorm and privat rooms.

• 8th Sep 2014

Thank you for your review. You are always welcome back to your second home in Bangkok. See you next time and every time when you are in Bangkok.

Great hostel, an eco-friendly one. Staff is very good, Bank is the nicest guy and he will help you with whatever you need. A little bit far away from historical centre but it is located in a nice zone. Very close to the most popular night market. I will definitely stay there when I come back!

Thank you very much for your time on a review. We are glad that you have so much satisfaction to our staffs. and we are glad we've made you so happy to stay at we Bangkok. We hope to see you next round.

A great place to stay. The staff were great. They treated me like a King. Bauks, Nan, Prel, Maggy,Mu

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that we made you feel like a KING while staying at We Bangkok Hostel. we are giving a service in the same level to everyone and we never expected this. however we will keep doing the best job. and thank you for your time again.

i can absolutely recomend it ! the staff is wonderful and the location superb !

Thank you very much for keep coming back to our hostel and always trusted in our hostel as it's your home Micheal, you were the best guest and we always love to have you here. see you again soon.

I had the most wonderful time and was treated like a King. I wanr to give special thanks to Bauks, Nan, Prel, Maggy and Mu. They were all wonderful and did a great job.

I was in Bangkok for a month and stayed nearby WE Bangkok, and wish I'd discovered this place earlier, because it's one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at during 6 months in Asia. Clean, friendly, great vibe. The staff let me leave stuff in a locker for 3 weeks and greeted me with open arms on my return. One staff member chaperoned a group to the Royal Palace while I was there. Perfect if you're not into staying on Khao San Road (though it's easily accessible to visit). Love this place!

• 26th Jul 2014

Great hostel. Was very quiet when we were there but still met some fun people. Great common area downstairs. Lovely, friendly staff. Close to BTS station so easy to get around.

Thank you for very much for your review. It was sad that since the problems in Thailand were stopped but tourists are still not trusted in the safety of Bangkok. and perhaps it is due in LOW season that is why the hostel was quiet.