WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Everything was good except the Wi Fi connection. Fails a lot and there are some areas where it doesn't exist, besides, it is really slow. I know that in many cases it's not necessary for travelers, but in cases like mine it is really important cause I work while I travel, so good Wi Fi it's necessary, specially in a city like Bangkok.

This place was really clean and safe. Nice common area to watch movies in if you feel so inclined. Only had one night here so didn't go out very much but the staff were helpful when we needed a taxi asap the next morning. Would recommend.

People at the front desk were very helpful in making recommendations and tour arrangements. Facilities were nice and pretty clean, however, more showers would have been nice; there was just one male and one female shower on each floor which have about 12 beds.

• 22nd Jun 2015

The staff are all very welcoming and extemely helpful, the beds are clean and the private penthouse palace is particularly decent too. Best hostel I've stayed at in Thailand by far.

The hostel is clean and has a great athmosphere since they have a common area with table, couches, TV and a small bar and WIFI. It's a good set up and allows you to meet other people in the hostel easy. The location requires some walking and transportation to get anywhere, but Bangkok is such a big city that it would be like that no matter where you stay. I will stay here again next time I'm in Bangkok!

Nice Hostel ! Have a good time !!!

Clean, comfortable, and social. Close to the Chong Nonsi BTS stop and cabs drive by often so it's pretty easy to get around! There's also a 7/11 across the street and delicious local food all around the hostel so you'll never be hungry or thirsty in a pinch. Great common space as well. The room AC is robust so you'll definitely need the blanket at night! Can't recommend WE Bangkok enough!

Great hostel, convenient location as it's just a 5 minute walk to the LRT. Not in the typical backpacker's district, but I liked that. Some great bars and lounges nearby too, like Maggie Choo's and Whisgar. Also, Ross and May who worked at the reception were awesome!!!

Best hostel in Bangkok!

This Hostel is amazing very clean the staff us super friendly high recommend

Stayed at the We Bangkok hostel for 3 nights from May to June 2015. The hostel is located 5 mins walk away from the Sky train meaning you can get around the city with ease. Also, it is across the road from 7eleven which is very useful. Silom is a few mins walk for the night market, bars and restaurants also. Big thanks the Ross and May who made my stay enjoyable. Would recommend.

It didn't have many people at the hostel and the roof top bar was never open. So it was a struggle to meet people there who had also been travelling. If there were more people it would of made it fantastic - it just lacked badly at that.

• 29th May 2015
  • Thailand

Good stay and very friendly staff, thanks for all the help!

It was a nice and clean, hardly anyone else staying there...I had the entire dorm room to myself. The bar looked cool but was never open (maybe just because no one was there.) It was about a 10 minute walk to the BTS station and nightlife which was nice. A 7-11 right across the street where I grabbed some cheap beer or food and hung out on the rooftop terrace of the hostel (awesome view!). I would stay there again.

location is not as good as expected. good because it is close to the metro but not close to anything fun or important. very nice hostel that is very clean. wasn't a party hostel but that may be due to low season. good value if you don't want to stay near khaosan road.

The hostel was nice and clean and the bed comfy it was reassuring using key cards for entrance to the upstairs and into the bedrooms. It would've been nice to have lockers to leave things in while showering though. The staff where friendly though reluctant to help me book anything, they just kept saying I had to do it myself, which is different from other hostels I've been in who are more than happy to help. If stay here again if with some other people as it was very quiet.

Total party hostel so it gets very loud at night. There are decent sized lockers on one of the floors so make sure you snag one. If you need to take a taxi, contact the hostel beforehand so that drivers can't rip you off. The hostel has a contract with them for 500 baht from the hostel to the international airport. Laundry is by the kilo. There's also a cleaning lady who comes by (not sure how often but once during my 2 night stay)

Thank you very much for you kind review to our hostel. Let me clarify about the noise at night During the date of 13th to 15th was a Thai New Year so it must be pretty normal if the hostel could be loud. but still we have the main door to keep the building inside quiet if everyone keep it closed all the time. Laundry is 60 baht/ Kilo Express service wash and dry.

Super clean and calm hostel in a great location, perfect place to have good night sleep. But there were also lots of crazy and friendly people to hang out with, go wild during the Songkran and get valuable insider tips for the rest of my trip in Thailand.

Our stay at WE was amazing! Five and the girls were all so great! So welcoming. You felt like you were staying at their house! When we arrived we were in dif rooms as we booked online at different times but the guys were more than happy to move things around so we could stay together. The room was super clean and the sheets were fresh! It was great! One thing the single single ladies toilet on the 2nd fl was out of toilet paper for 2 days, I kept meaning to mention. Maybe check more often :)

• 12th Apr 2015

Great staff and quite a nice place. Met some really cool folks here and it's close to Silom and BTS.