WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is well situated in Bangkok, there are loads of places to eat and drink nearby, and downtown is a short taxi ride away. The place is clean, showers are good, drinks are cheap, internet is fast. The hostel is good for solo travellers, since it is quite easy to meet people. As a bonus, 711 is right outside the door, which you will use constantly to get water, beer and snacks. The staff are friendly, they even helped me book onward travel, and recommended an excellent dive school.

• 7th Apr 2014

I did enjoy the stay. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay in this hostel when I come to Bangkok in future.

• 30th Mar 2014

Always a good place to meet awesome people!

It's a great place, definitely good value for my money, in a good accessible location. Even though their food is a little expensive - there's a 7-11 right outside so can't complain.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

thers isn't a space place to put stuff besides the bed, and you have to prepare a small lock to keep your own precious. Except this, everyting is ok.

I stayed at WE as I was planning to enjoy some of the famous gay bathhouses in nearby Sathorn/Silom. The location was perfect: Walking distance from the gay nightlife, easy access to public transport to the airport, a streetside-quick-meal restaurant just out the front door (with a 1-baht-per-liter 24/7 filtered water dispenser), and a 7-Eleven across the street. The staff were friendly, the wifi worked nearly 100% of the time - and it was strong, and the place was clean & cheap. Well done!

• 10th Mar 2014

So far the best Hostel i ever been! Great location, clean and modern facilities, internet Works excellent, good Price and the best friendly staff! i specially thanks Paola and the cleaning girl! they are so nice!!! Keeping up with good work!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Great hostel with beautiful clean facilities. My only "complaint" would be about the location- it's quite far from many attractions and nightlife. I think this was only an issue for me though because as a solo traveler the taxi/tuktuk rides began to add up quite quickly, but in a twosome or group I can't see this being a huge issue. Other than that, the hostel is great with nice staff and friendly travelers. Would definitely recommend :-)

Good Place to hang out with new friends, perfect place in the city center to go every where. Walking distance to Silom Road and Lebua Hotel (The famous Hangover 2 spot). With 7-eleven opposite the hostel. Definitely the awesome one.

Great value for money - quiet hostel in good location close to Silom Road. Def nicer region than Khao San.

• 3rd Mar 2014

I think having someone there to cook breakfast and to offer better options would be a great addition to your hostel. It seemed to inconvenience the staff every time I asked for breakfast to be made. Also, the quality was subpar in relation to the excellent atmosphere the hostel has to offer. It goes a long way to start someone's day off right with a well balanced and delicious breakfast. No one wants rehydrated powdered eggs either. Also, no server for the rooftop bar? Open on weekends?

Walking distance to the BTS station, quiet surrounding, Banks (one of the staff) is friendly and helpful with any information about the places in and out of bangkok.

I stayed here for three nights. They left a good impression, but one of the showers was not working (1st floor) and there's DEFINITELY no hot shower... Wi-Fi available, works okay (it was not always possible to connect to the Internet). No bar but drinks available, nice rooftop terrace available. Breakfast is rather good, as I understand it! Airco available, turns on when you "check-in" with your security card. It's located a bit away from the busy streets but you're in BKK, noises will stay...

It is really worth for the money

• 23rd Jan 2014

Cold shower and there was a little girl around 3 year old sleeping In my room. I thought that was weird. Staff very helpful.

I only stayed 1 night as a stop off on my way down south! Bed was comfy, bathrooms were cleaned, great socialising area! Staff were helpful! Only bad thing is it is a trek from Khao San road!

Clean facilities. Good hot shower. A little far from the actions.

Spent a week at WE Bangkok while travelling through Thailand. Such a great little spot to base yourself from, friendly and very helpful staff, neat facilities and a nice bunch of travellers pass through here. The location is good too, just down the road from the train station and about a km down the road are some great malls if you are into shopping. Overall a good spot and I will probably end up staying there again when I am in Bangkok.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • South Africa

Nice hostel with a Good location. We enjoyed our stay and would come again.

A very decent hostel. I only stayed for one night as a transitstop befor I went south. I was satisfied with my stay, but the hostel does not deserve a 87% rating, more bending towards 80. Be aware that the hostel is located very far away from Khao San Road