WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Super friendly and clean. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I opted for a 'ladies room' and got a whole room of bunks to myself for 2 nights. I felt totally fine leaving my stuff behind and venturing off for the day. Also, incredible street food a 1 minute walk away!!

• 20th Nov 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Met others there I continued on backpacking with. Things you should do at We Bangkok: * Have a few beers on the roof, and play some Jenga * If you wake up hungover in the morning, grab some breakfast down the road off of the food carts -- trust me; help * Banks (the receptionist) is very helpful. If you know to go or what to do he can help you * Grab some pastry at the bakery at end of Silom Road (at the State Tower) -- supposedly amazing but I got lost looking for it

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

The Internet was poor but the clean easy to access area The staff were really nice but not massively social

One of the best hostels I've ever been to. Perfect location, adequate facilities, very generous and helpful staff, unique concept, everything's perfect!

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

The place is very nice. The staff is helpful and kind, they know how to guide you around the city and suggest places to go. It's spotless and has many services, like excellent coffee and laundry. Wifi is good and they have a bar as well as a 7/11 just in front. Great atmosphere to meet fellow travelers! A bit far from kao san road but walking distance from Patpong night market, bts and ferry. I would recommend it and stay again!

Stayed here for 3 nights. I've stayed in many hostels throughout Asia and this one ranks in my top 3. Friendly staff that don't mind explaining everything and giving good advice as well as easy to talk to, they were all great. My first night, the air conditioner did not work but they promptly fixed it the next night and all was well. Excellent location about a 7 minute walk to the nearest BTS station so it is easy to get around. Personally its the staff that made the diffennce!

Nice little hostel in a quieter area of the city, ideal if you don't want to stay near the busy Khao San Road. The hostel was clean enough, friendly and inviting - although a little empty when I stayed. It is close to transport links and restaurants/bars of Silom so very convenient.

Great hostel that is located a little away from the noise of the party areas and a short walk to the park and other nice spots. The staff were very friendly in terms of figuring out where to go, how much things cost etc.

I stayed at 4 hostels and guest houses in Thailand..this was the best. Location is great..close to silom area with great malls but very far away from the Grand palace. Decoration is very modern..the whole place looks like a library or school with lonely planet books..receptionists are helpful..one speaks good English and the other one ok-ish English but kind and cute. Cleaning lady is funny. Room was clean and very soundproof. But zero wifi signal on the 4th floor but good connection on the 3rd

This was a cool hostel and the staff were helpful. The only thing I would recommend is maybe making a small sign about sightseeing precautions. We got scammed outside the Grand Palace by a man who told us that the Palace was closed until 3:30. He put us into a tuk-tuk for a different tour which ended badly, and when we returned to the palace, it was actually closed and we never got to see it. Apparently this is a common scam, but it wasn't in the guidebooks or mentioned anywhere.

I stayed here twice on my trip in Thailand. It is one of the cheaper hostels you will find but that´s because it´s very far away from anything. But you can walk to take the boat to the temples. One staff member was great and one was very hard to communicate with. I asked him about trains and all he could tell me was go to the train station. But if you are not looking for a party hostel...this is definetly it. its clean and really nice. Although there should be a switch for the air conditioner

Lovely hostel, we arrived ridiculously early in the morning and they were full but let us sleep on two long cushions in the communal part - so needed! The guy was really helpful and friendly. Great location, near BTS so great for getting around and nice change from near Khao San road. Still a lot going on in the area with Patpong night market down the road and near Skybar. Didn't see any cockroaches either!

Hi. Chole. Thank you very must for your time writing us a review and understanding of why we can't let you go to your room before 2pm. Sky bar is so close to our hostel about 15 minutes by walk or less than 5 minutes by vehicle. Cockroaches and Bedbugs are not allow in our hostel.!!!!

Had a great stay here for eight nights. Originally only planned to stay two but kept extending it. It's very close to the skytrain and the water taxis, which is great for getting around to all the sights. Bank at the front desk was very helpful. There's a nice open area on the first floor for hanging out - met quite a few people there. The rooms and bathrooms are kept very clean. Highly recommend staying here!

Hi Kristen. Thank you very very much for your review. we are hoping to see you again. :)

At the 5th floor, where I was up to the roof there I couldn't get any wifi signal so I asked if I get refunded just 1 USD per day. I didn't aspected to get anything back, but their slogan "come as Guest and leave as friend" is definetly exacerated, espacially staying more than only a few days. (10days)

Dear Sir. We are sorry about the wifi signal can't reach to the 5th floor but it doesn't mean our wifi is not working the whole area in the hostel. We are welcoming everyone as friends, help them when they need help even more than friends do. and we are sorry too if your dorm had some other guests joining you while you are staying here but this was a dorm room we can't give you the whole room to you.

Very disappointing to have to rent a locker and to buy a padlock to secure our stuff ! ! it should be included in the rent of a bed.

Dear Marine. Thank you very much for staying at We Bangkok but our lockers are free of charge not to RENT. But you must have your own padlock to protect your own belongings not us. We don't want any body to blame us if there is something missing from your locker.

Really good hostel -in a good location for most things in Bangkok and super helpful staff!

very nice hotel in the heart of the old quarter. Staff are excellent and the free breakfast was delicious!! Highly reccomend this place!

I stayed three nights in this place, I really liked it for numerous reasons: + Cozy place for a hostel, really stylish and charming + CLEAN, I mean Damn clean + Nice service and staff, english was really ok as they could understand all you ask them for. + Nice facilities, Internet, roof top bar tv and lockers Nice people to meet the staff was really nice to offer us some free drinks.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Morocco

Thank you for your time giving us a very beautiful review. We really hope you enjoyed the party that night on the roof top. and we hopefully to see you again when you come back to Thailand.

it should be clear that wifi is only available in the common area. and lockers should b inside the room. though staff, very warm and nice and also very helpful. also, direction to the hostel was not reliable. confusing, i might add

Hi, Robert. Thank you very much for your review. but this is a dormitory for the lockers we are concerning about the noise while you're opening it and the room space will become small if we have lockers inside the room. also about our location, it is clear and easy to come thru i don't know why you are saying it is confusing you.

Fun stay... thanks for having me!

Why not if we want you here again. come back and let's have fun more and more ! !