WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Not a bad place to stay. A bit off the beaten track but not terribly connected to the city. It is close to the night market which is nice but FAR from everything else. Bangkok is enormous, know before you go!!

It's located in a pretty quiet area, but still close to a busy road for shopping and night life. The hostel was very clean and the staff was helpful and nice.

• 28th Dec 2013

My one night stay was good. Nice staff, it's clean, pleasant common area, confortable bed, 7 eleven just across the street.. The only bad thing was about the wifi... it didn't work well (often disconnected and pretty slow).

Nice beds and very friendly staff. Would stay here again

Really nice place amd atmosphere. Close to the Skytrain.

Nice hostel in a quiet but central business area a bit pricey compared to Koh San Road guesthouses, but much better in terms of facilities and cleanliness

Loved my stay at WE, one of the friendliest places I stayed at. Clean dorm rooms, nice lounging area and free use of computers. Handy location next to the sky train station. The private room is good value too. Will come back!

• 18th Nov 2013

It was a pretty good location for our last few nights on out Thailand/Cambodia trip. Close to the Skytrain and thus close to the Airport raillink WE's location was perfect. There could be more toiletts/shower on each floor for the amount of beds located there. And there was no Bar on top of the house, even though the who,e infrastructure was there. They mixed up some reservations on our arrival, sowce had to change from a 4-bed bedroom to a 6-bed bedroom.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

Good place to meet people, friendly staff, only the location isn't great, not that much to do walking distance.

What i like most about the hostel is that it is not located in a area where most of tourist stay, it's very quiet, peaceful and perfect place to stay after a long day of exploring Bangkok. 7eleven is jus in front of the hostel, local street food is available along the streets, train station is just 5minutes walk away although we got lost the first time from the train station trying to reach the hostel. But anyways, a memorable stay indeed.

We had an awesome stay at WE Bangkok. It was super convenient being close to the BTS, the Patpong market and some delicious food stalls. Rooms were clean and secure and the common area was awesome The only thing we disliked is this English lad who'd come and kill the atmosphere and annoy/argue against guests even though he wasn't even staying there. We avoided the common area later nights after meeting him. We'd definitely recommend this hostel for those looking to escape KSR.

Pros: Very modern, industrial look. Clean facilities. Convenient location close to Sky Train. Staff is friendly and helpful. Cons: Atmosphere could be better, everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. Showers were cold. Not freezing, but definitely not hot either. Overall a great hostel!

Great place to stay. Good location, with helpful staff.

• 31st Oct 2013

This is my 3rd time here so I think it speaks from itself! Nice staff, helpful, social ambiance, nice dorms got the plug and light at your bed, mrt nearby, 7/11 totally in front of hostel, card system for room works well! Thank you and see you again in december, Steven :)

I loved saying at this hostel. It's close to everything you need. MRT, 7/11, markets and restaurants. You can also book bus trips from the hostel. My bus to koh Tao picked me up from the hostel!! I will love to stay here again! Rachel

• 24th Oct 2013

The wifi was near impossible to log on to. It took us nearly 2 hours to find the place which seemed to be a recurring issue for other travellers and toilets lacked attention for refilling the loo roll.

Amazing Location very close to Train, Patpong Night Market, and plenty of street food vendors nearby. The staff was fantastic and as well as the group of people that were staying at the hostel. There are plenty of budget hostels in Bangkok but for just a few more bucks a night you can stay at this amazing place.

Its one of the hostels I ever stayed in. Tui, Bird, and Bank--the hostel staff are the best. They helped me with everything I need, especially as its my first time in Bangkok and I don't speak the language. But more than that, they are friendly and they did their best to make me feel at home and welcome. One of the best part of my Bangkok stay is meeting all the interesting people. The room was simple but clean, lockers and bathroom are outside. Short walk to chong nonsi station, quiet place

• 19th Oct 2013