WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

At the 5th floor, where I was up to the roof there I couldn't get any wifi signal so I asked if I get refunded just 1 USD per day. I didn't aspected to get anything back, but their slogan "come as Guest and leave as friend" is definetly exacerated, espacially staying more than only a few days. (10days)

Dear Sir. We are sorry about the wifi signal can't reach to the 5th floor but it doesn't mean our wifi is not working the whole area in the hostel. We are welcoming everyone as friends, help them when they need help even more than friends do. and we are sorry too if your dorm had some other guests joining you while you are staying here but this was a dorm room we can't give you the whole room to you.

Very disappointing to have to rent a locker and to buy a padlock to secure our stuff ! ! it should be included in the rent of a bed.

Dear Marine. Thank you very much for staying at We Bangkok but our lockers are free of charge not to RENT. But you must have your own padlock to protect your own belongings not us. We don't want any body to blame us if there is something missing from your locker.

Really good hostel -in a good location for most things in Bangkok and super helpful staff!

very nice hotel in the heart of the old quarter. Staff are excellent and the free breakfast was delicious!! Highly reccomend this place!

I stayed three nights in this place, I really liked it for numerous reasons: + Cozy place for a hostel, really stylish and charming + CLEAN, I mean Damn clean + Nice service and staff, english was really ok as they could understand all you ask them for. + Nice facilities, Internet, roof top bar tv and lockers Nice people to meet the staff was really nice to offer us some free drinks.

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Morocco

Thank you for your time giving us a very beautiful review. We really hope you enjoyed the party that night on the roof top. and we hopefully to see you again when you come back to Thailand.

it should be clear that wifi is only available in the common area. and lockers should b inside the room. though staff, very warm and nice and also very helpful. also, direction to the hostel was not reliable. confusing, i might add

Hi, Robert. Thank you very much for your review. but this is a dormitory for the lockers we are concerning about the noise while you're opening it and the room space will become small if we have lockers inside the room. also about our location, it is clear and easy to come thru i don't know why you are saying it is confusing you.

Fun stay... thanks for having me!

Why not if we want you here again. come back and let's have fun more and more ! !

Average location- but good to be out of the main tourist areas. Facilities were good in general but the atmosphere wasn't very inclusive and nothing was planned by the hostel to change that. Would recommend for groups but not really solo travelers

Thank you for your time writing us a review. Our hostel is perfectly for both group of travelers and located in a Business area which is in the downtown. perhaps this month is a low season. so we might not have so much people around the hostel and we do our best to make everyone enjoy the stay.

My third time in the WE Bangkok and I really can recommened this place. Good and modern guesthose close to the skytrain with both, dorm and privat rooms.

• 8th Sep 2014

Thank you for your review. You are always welcome back to your second home in Bangkok. See you next time and every time when you are in Bangkok.

Great hostel, an eco-friendly one. Staff is very good, Bank is the nicest guy and he will help you with whatever you need. A little bit far away from historical centre but it is located in a nice zone. Very close to the most popular night market. I will definitely stay there when I come back!

Thank you very much for your time on a review. We are glad that you have so much satisfaction to our staffs. and we are glad we've made you so happy to stay at we Bangkok. We hope to see you next round.

A great place to stay. The staff were great. They treated me like a King. Bauks, Nan, Prel, Maggy,Mu

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that we made you feel like a KING while staying at We Bangkok Hostel. we are giving a service in the same level to everyone and we never expected this. however we will keep doing the best job. and thank you for your time again.

i can absolutely recomend it ! the staff is wonderful and the location superb !

Thank you very much for keep coming back to our hostel and always trusted in our hostel as it's your home Micheal, you were the best guest and we always love to have you here. see you again soon.

I had the most wonderful time and was treated like a King. I wanr to give special thanks to Bauks, Nan, Prel, Maggy and Mu. They were all wonderful and did a great job.

I was in Bangkok for a month and stayed nearby WE Bangkok, and wish I'd discovered this place earlier, because it's one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at during 6 months in Asia. Clean, friendly, great vibe. The staff let me leave stuff in a locker for 3 weeks and greeted me with open arms on my return. One staff member chaperoned a group to the Royal Palace while I was there. Perfect if you're not into staying on Khao San Road (though it's easily accessible to visit). Love this place!

• 26th Jul 2014

Great hostel. Was very quiet when we were there but still met some fun people. Great common area downstairs. Lovely, friendly staff. Close to BTS station so easy to get around.

Thank you for very much for your review. It was sad that since the problems in Thailand were stopped but tourists are still not trusted in the safety of Bangkok. and perhaps it is due in LOW season that is why the hostel was quiet.

The location is far away from everything you can visit and far away from the nightlife.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

We are not sorry that you our hostel is far from your attraction of night life. it is clear in our website said about the location which is located in the center of Bangkok not Khaosand Road. and there are many good bars nearby us.

Not nearby Koah San Roas, but a god stay. The beds are gold en the people wel stay here are nice. It was my second stay here.

Thank you for coming back to our hostel a second time. but it's clear in the website about our location which is not near Khaosand road. but there are some other areas for a night life such as Patpong about 10 minutes walk ,Sukumvit, 10 minutes in a taxi. and Khaosan road is only 15-20 Minutes in a taxi.

1 2 Next » last »