WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

I really like the atmosphere and cute French bulldog. There is seven eleven in front of the hostel.

I can't express enough how much I love this hostel. I met so many cool people here and the staff were great. Location isn't amazing, but it's a short taxi or tuk tuk drive from areas like Khao San. The rooms were nice and the facilities were clean. I don't have a single bad thing to say about this place. I'd definitely stay here again if I come back to Bangkok!

What a great place to stay! It's amazing how you can meet such nice people from all around the world.

• 23rd Nov 2015

Great hostel! A little bit outside the busy part of Bangkok - can be a good or bad thing! Nice chilled atmosphere! It's not a loud party hostel, but we still got a party going on our second night! Would definitely recommend it if your looking for a nice hostel that's not too loud & not too quiet!

Great place to stay, nice laid back vibe. Everything you need from a hostel. And the roof top was awesome!

Our stay at WE Bangkok was great. The staff was very helpful with answering questions and directing us to where we wanted to go. Located close to a sky train station to get around to the rest of the city.

Wonderful backpackers atmosphere, a great lounge to chill out with Newley made buddies. The rooftop is superb to pre drink at before hitting up khao San road which is only a 20 min drive away. Street food is less than 5 mins walking, and two infamous 7 elevens on the same road! Staff are very friendly and always there to help with everything including booking trips and excursions. Definitely worth the price, and I'll recommend to anyone staying in Bangkok !

Great atmosphere. Cool lobby to stay in, where u can order a beer, bucket or a breakfast. 7/11 shop just in front of the hostel and some good street food also very nearby. Location is okay cuz its easy to get taxi here / or you can walk to BTS station; and it's calm here. Also the rooftoop is pretty cool! And wifi is stable. More hostels like those please! =)

The management has a great Team and i will be happy to help them get where they'd like to be. GOD bless. Dr. Cristobel

Great staff!

• 20th Oct 2015
  • Philippines

Our door handle was broken in room 401

I had a great stay at We Bangkok. The staff was friendly and very helpful and the hostel itself was nice. My only complaint is many of the cab drivers didn't know where We Bangkok was and would get it confused with another hotel.

Had a great stay here and was very lucky to meet an awesome group of people! There's a 711 just opposite, which is useful. The hostel also has a bar, if you fancy a few drinks and a place to socialise.

Very good hostel except I couldn't find any tissues in the toilet all the time but it was fun to stay in there

Clean hostel and good AC. Easy to get to from Airport. I only stayed in BKK for one night, so I can't really compare the hostel's facilities, price or location to other places, but it's not a bad place for a start, there is a 7/11 right next door and it's walking distance to Patpong markets. Staff does speak English, but it's definitely not a travel desk.

Recommended by someone we met in Australia who used to work there, and we were not disappointed! Perfect location and great rooms! Would 100% stay again!

If you're looking for a clean, quiet hostel with good computer facilities then here is really good but if you're looking for a hostel that will get your night off to a good start then it's not the place to be.

Stayed here one night for a transit night. Nice backpackers hostel. Did not have time to check out the rooftop bar. Tjee route description is terrible. Better get a printed map in advance.

Stayed here for 4 nights in an 8-bed dorm. Room was spacious, comfortable beds sockets and light by each bed. Good, hot shower facilities. Location was really good - a short walk from a night market and plenty of bars in the lively Patpong district. Excellent security as key card access is required for room. Hostel was lacking slightly in atmosphere and never saw evidence of the roof bar being open, so wouldn't necessarily come here if travelling alone and hoping to meet people.

1 2 Next » last »