WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Next to Silom Road and Chong Nonsi skytrain station. Busy area during the day and quite at night. The staff is amazing, smily and helpful (even went to the "Ghost Tower/Sathorn Unique" with us). Always clean. Also has a great rooftop bar with the skyscrapers behind. You can get cheaper places, but probably not as good as this one. A few days later we stayed there again!

Staff friendly and helpful, especially the girl at the reception

The hostel was quiet, so it was pretty chilled out. The dorm was spacious, lockers outside in the corridor for your valuables - I felt comfortable to leave them there all day without worrying! Decent location - just a few minutes walk to the BTS, so it's easy to get around, close to Patpong Market area and a pleasant stroll to the nearest Metro. Additional brekkie was basic but cheap and tasty! Staff were friendly and welcoming and the whole place was clean! Heaps of tours and trips on offer!

Thanks to all the staff from WE Bangkok which was very kind, cooperative and always ready to help and party ;) The localisation is very close from the metro and close enough from Silom Square (animated square). There is 7eleven just in front of the flat that is just awesome for buying drinks and taxi and moto taxis in front of the flat. Concerning the flat itself, all was clean, well furnished, plug, blanket and light for each bed. The system and electronic card to open doors was secured too.

• 6th Jan 2015

Very nice staff, always there for you to help with everything. Well located, very close to the BTS station (most important, you can go anywhere), 5 minutes walking to bars, night clubs area and souvenir`s road, but far enough from noise. There`s a mini bar in the lounge; clean; good air con. Negative points: could explore more guests integration, with reunions and little parties promotion. Wifi in the rooms doesn`t work.

• 1st Jan 2015

Good hotel, friendly staff, Laundry a bit expensive

• 30th Dec 2014

great hostel with friendly staff and good facilities! enjoyed our stay here pretty much. the hostel has a nice common area where u can hang out and have a drink at the bar. Hostel was very quiet during our stay and there is no wifi in the dorms....

It felt like a family which was very warm and welcoming. The facilities and location are great. The only thing that would have made it better would be free towel usage.

Everything about my stay was great, they have a large common area to congregate and meet other travellers. They also have a full bar in-house so you don't need to go anywhere to pre-game. It is a bit far from the BTS stops though.

I have stayed at this hostel several times because of the good location and ease to get to and back from the airport. The atmosphere here is terrible though, not sure if it was because the hostel was really quiet but I felt very lonely and isolated, and resorted to watching DVDs in the communal area at night on my own! The staff are very helpful. I had an 8 bed dorm to myself so was very peaceful and quiet.

Awesome staff and location. Il be staying here next time i come to bangkok.

• 9th Dec 2014

Happy to be able to checkin at 4am in the morning! Staff was really friendly, rooms were clean, 7/11 across the street, and the location is perfect!

Apart from the person who checked us in who wasn't very friendly, the rest of the staff team were lovely. Really friendly and helpful. We liked the cleanliness and location. Negatives were Not having wifi upstairs iwhich is inconvenient. The rules about not bringing in food and drink are annoying as the hostel doesn't do lunch or dinner, I think food in common area should be allowed. Also the showers don't get hot water.

We are apologize if one of our staff didn't make you feel comfortable while you were staying here. Food is not allow to bring into the room because we would like to keep the room clean for everyone. if you would like to eat lunch or dinner, in our common area we do have facilities for you to use. Wifi is working in common area. sorry if the signal cannot reach to the highest of the building. and Hot water is actually working if your press reset button.

We were just passing through Bangkok so were barely there but noticed the facilities were particularly good here. Cool, comfy rooms, fast wifi and great showers.

Excellent hostel - 10min walk to the skytrain, close to the night markets, friendly staff, super clean room/bathrooms, working AC/wifi. Not a party hostel.

Such a good location if you get the sky train from the airport (if you are a single traveller this is cheaper than getting a taxi), use the toilets on the upper floors as they r more private, the hostel is very clean and very secure, you need a key card to get in the dorm area and then the individual dorms as well.

Love this place. Been to bkk a few times and stayed here multiple times. Staff is friendly but the cleaning staff sometimes tends to move your stuff around when cleaning the room and it could end up on someone else's side of the room or bed.

Super friendly and clean. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I opted for a 'ladies room' and got a whole room of bunks to myself for 2 nights. I felt totally fine leaving my stuff behind and venturing off for the day. Also, incredible street food a 1 minute walk away!!

• 20th Nov 2014

I enjoyed my stay. Met others there I continued on backpacking with. Things you should do at We Bangkok: * Have a few beers on the roof, and play some Jenga * If you wake up hungover in the morning, grab some breakfast down the road off of the food carts -- trust me; help * Banks (the receptionist) is very helpful. If you know to go or what to do he can help you * Grab some pastry at the bakery at end of Silom Road (at the State Tower) -- supposedly amazing but I got lost looking for it

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I've stayed at WE Bangkok on 3 separate occasions...every time the staff have been super lovely and chill, and the bathrooms so clean! It's in a good area of the city to venture off & explore on your own, right by Chong Nonsi bts station. Simple to get to attractions/bars/food/shopping. The bunk beds are comfortable & clean and the air conditioning has always been working perfectly. I've partied & met some awesome people there in the past, but also stayed quietly on my own. It's great for both.