WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

This Hostel is amazing very clean the staff us super friendly high recommend

Stayed at the We Bangkok hostel for 3 nights from May to June 2015. The hostel is located 5 mins walk away from the Sky train meaning you can get around the city with ease. Also, it is across the road from 7eleven which is very useful. Silom is a few mins walk for the night market, bars and restaurants also. Big thanks the Ross and May who made my stay enjoyable. Would recommend.

It didn't have many people at the hostel and the roof top bar was never open. So it was a struggle to meet people there who had also been travelling. If there were more people it would of made it fantastic - it just lacked badly at that.

• 29th May 2015
  • Thailand

Good stay and very friendly staff, thanks for all the help!

It was a nice and clean, hardly anyone else staying there...I had the entire dorm room to myself. The bar looked cool but was never open (maybe just because no one was there.) It was about a 10 minute walk to the BTS station and nightlife which was nice. A 7-11 right across the street where I grabbed some cheap beer or food and hung out on the rooftop terrace of the hostel (awesome view!). I would stay there again.

location is not as good as expected. good because it is close to the metro but not close to anything fun or important. very nice hostel that is very clean. wasn't a party hostel but that may be due to low season. good value if you don't want to stay near khaosan road.

The hostel was nice and clean and the bed comfy it was reassuring using key cards for entrance to the upstairs and into the bedrooms. It would've been nice to have lockers to leave things in while showering though. The staff where friendly though reluctant to help me book anything, they just kept saying I had to do it myself, which is different from other hostels I've been in who are more than happy to help. If stay here again if with some other people as it was very quiet.

Great location, right by the Sky Train. Staff very nice and helpful. It's a bit expensive but still a great hostel

Total party hostel so it gets very loud at night. There are decent sized lockers on one of the floors so make sure you snag one. If you need to take a taxi, contact the hostel beforehand so that drivers can't rip you off. The hostel has a contract with them for 500 baht from the hostel to the international airport. Laundry is by the kilo. There's also a cleaning lady who comes by (not sure how often but once during my 2 night stay)

Thank you very much for you kind review to our hostel. Let me clarify about the noise at night During the date of 13th to 15th was a Thai New Year so it must be pretty normal if the hostel could be loud. but still we have the main door to keep the building inside quiet if everyone keep it closed all the time. Laundry is 60 baht/ Kilo Express service wash and dry.

Super clean and calm hostel in a great location, perfect place to have good night sleep. But there were also lots of crazy and friendly people to hang out with, go wild during the Songkran and get valuable insider tips for the rest of my trip in Thailand.

Our stay at WE was amazing! Five and the girls were all so great! So welcoming. You felt like you were staying at their house! When we arrived we were in dif rooms as we booked online at different times but the guys were more than happy to move things around so we could stay together. The room was super clean and the sheets were fresh! It was great! One thing the single single ladies toilet on the 2nd fl was out of toilet paper for 2 days, I kept meaning to mention. Maybe check more often :)

• 12th Apr 2015

Great staff and quite a nice place. Met some really cool folks here and it's close to Silom and BTS.

1 2 3 Next » last »