WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

7-11 is 2 second walk from hostel but you can't buy drinks at a cheaper price there and drink inside the hostel. Breakfast was eh at best. Location was great though since there were motorcycle drivers right outside and Chong nongsi BTS station is like a 5 minute walk away. Staff was very helpful in terms of their knowledge of the surrounding places. Bathrooms smelled gross however, and I never wanted to use the toilet here. Showers smell weird too. Don't look up. AC worked well though!

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is close to the skytrain which can take you quickly to public ferry to main tourist spots. Facilities good overall.

I was only here for one night in a stop over so I didn't get a feel for the atmosphere but it seemed like a lovely hostel. The staff were really helpful and friendly and had great local knowledge. The place was clean and safe and each bed had its own plug and reading light. The keycards with a map in the bag were really useful when you had a taxi driver with limited English!

When I asked about the pool table the staff laughed at me and told me it was an old picture, it would be good to update it. Don`t expect to have an early check in, I arrived at 5am and could only check in at exactly 2pm. Outside from that it`s a good hostel, good atmosphere, people hang out downstairs so it`s good to meet people. I also liked that it`s a bit far from the foreigner zone aka Khao San Road.

A little far from the main attractions in Bangkok. Also far from the main backpacker places to stay. This is not necessarily bad. Even if it is your first time, it is not that hard to get to the main areas of the city for sightseeing. If this is your second time, or you want to spend more time in Bangkok, this is a great place to be. The hostel is really nice, friendly staff, nice common area to meet people, and good food close by. I will stay here again when I come back to Bangkok.

1 2 3 Next » last »