WE Bangkok Reviews

122 Soi Sathorn 12 Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

I had the most wonderful time and was treated like a King. I wanr to give special thanks to Bauks, Nan, Prel, Maggy and Mu. They were all wonderful and did a great job.

I was in Bangkok for a month and stayed nearby WE Bangkok, and wish I'd discovered this place earlier, because it's one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at during 6 months in Asia. Clean, friendly, great vibe. The staff let me leave stuff in a locker for 3 weeks and greeted me with open arms on my return. One staff member chaperoned a group to the Royal Palace while I was there. Perfect if you're not into staying on Khao San Road (though it's easily accessible to visit). Love this place!

• 26th Jul 2014