WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Sao Pauli isn't really a town for tourists, which meant that the few people who stayed there at the same time didn't speak english. Therefore average atmosphere. Hostel was big, clean and with great wifi and breakfast. I would really recommend this hostel. It's in a safe area with a lot of bars and restaurants just a few blocks away.

A really nicely presented hostel. Rooms are big, staff are friendly, speak good english and the common rooms are excellent. Downsides are that the hostel is about 20mins walk from the metro station, and the hostel seems to be more widely used by locals, so sadly this subtracts a little a little atmosphere for travellers. If you're after a chill-out hostel though, this is for you.

It is a real nice experience staying in We, the standard are friendly and helpful. located in.an residential area could feel the Sao Paulo neighbourhood, in the morning could here the bird sing. Only no gpost is a bit far from sinstead, tpark 20 minvited of walking with the heavy bag is really. ... Anyway, still not deduct their being a good Hostel .

Very smart hostel - designed by an artist. Good, clean rooms and excellent communal areas (big TVs and sofas). Quite a walk from the metro however - especially with luggage (about 25 mins). Just around the corner from lots of nice bars/restaurants. Only downside, staff (and what seemed like their friends) often would use the communal areas which should have been reserved for paying guests in our eyes.

Amazing staff I couldn't have asked for more they are so helpful LEO is the best!!

PERFECT HOSTEL I've ever done!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

A really nice hostel in a good and safe location if you are travelling alone. One tip - bring flipflops/thongs the bathrooms are kinda gross. Regardless, I would totally stay here again.

Beautiful hostel in really nice area, close to some nice restaurants and about 15 mins easy walk to subway. Private room quite narrow. Pretty quiet hostel (we were there in October), but it's a relaxing place to stay.

We only stayed two nights but it was easily the best hostel on our South America trip. lt's set in a beautiful old house that has been given a modern makeover and is a ten minute walk from the subway station. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm that despite being slightly cramped provided large lockers to store our bags and a housekeeper who made our beds. The breakfast was simple but very tasty and the hostel has a nice garden and terrace to sit out in the morning.

I booked a last minute, one night stay at WE after my flight was canceled. The staff was friendly, my room was ready even with only an hours notice and the facilities appeared to be clean and well maintained. I only wish I could have spent a few more days here to fully enjoy all that was on offer. The location is in a nice, safe neighborhood with a number of decent (mid-range) restaurants within a 3-4 block radius. I never felt unsafe inside the hostel nor in the surrounding neighborhood.