WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Nice ping pong table and the staffs are really cool!

Awesome setup for a hostel with many chill out areas and a small bar. It's quite far from the nearest subway station so I only recommend this hostel if you are planning on staying for a few nights or have packed light ready for 20mins of walking in the suburbs. Great bed, good sized lockers and good breakfast with scrambled eggs.

This is by far the best Hostel I ever stayed, a beautiful mansion of the 50´s in Sao Paulo, renewed and decorated in style. Staff is always helpful and kind. Location is perfect near Parque Ibirapuera and Metro Ana Rosa.

We loved the hostel. It would be amazing if it was located a bit more in the centre of Saõ Paulo.

WE Hostel Design has lots of different communal spaces and they're all really amazing!! I could've easily spent my time hanging in them. I also loved the quiet, safe residential area the hostel is in. There are some restaurants and little bars nearby as well. The only negative is my room was a little cramped and the metal bunks can be a bit squeaky. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here.

Very nice hostel. I loved the atmosphere due to the cool design. It is a very quiet location close to parque ibiapuera. I recommend this park and the art museum (MAC) that is next to it. You can go to the musem then rent a bike and ride around the park. It is a very safe neighborhood and this is important in Sao Paulo. Super friendly staff. Better than average breakfast. Better than average cleanliness.

We hostel is a nice building in a good location, 10 mins from Ana Rosa Metro. Staff were helpful and friendly though I asked for good cheapish shopping and was directed to Iguatemi, one of the most pricey malls in Sao Paolo. Breakfast is great, lots of choice. Room was small and cramped. 6 beds in space for 4. Very noisy as right next to reception and front door.

Friendly staff, nice design. Room a little small for 6 persons, but ok. I'd go again without any problems