WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

We loved the hostel. It would be amazing if it was located a bit more in the centre of Saõ Paulo.

WE Hostel Design has lots of different communal spaces and they're all really amazing!! I could've easily spent my time hanging in them. I also loved the quiet, safe residential area the hostel is in. There are some restaurants and little bars nearby as well. The only negative is my room was a little cramped and the metal bunks can be a bit squeaky. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here.

Very nice hostel. I loved the atmosphere due to the cool design. It is a very quiet location close to parque ibiapuera. I recommend this park and the art museum (MAC) that is next to it. You can go to the musem then rent a bike and ride around the park. It is a very safe neighborhood and this is important in Sao Paulo. Super friendly staff. Better than average breakfast. Better than average cleanliness.

We hostel is a nice building in a good location, 10 mins from Ana Rosa Metro. Staff were helpful and friendly though I asked for good cheapish shopping and was directed to Iguatemi, one of the most pricey malls in Sao Paolo. Breakfast is great, lots of choice. Room was small and cramped. 6 beds in space for 4. Very noisy as right next to reception and front door.

Friendly staff, nice design. Room a little small for 6 persons, but ok. I'd go again without any problems

Awesome hostel! Feels like more than a hostel! Looks cool, everything is taken care of, rooms are with awesome AC and beds are good. Breakfast is really nice and plenty of it! Helpfull staff really wants to help you. Kitchen is very nice as well. Location is about 15 min from the metro but thats more or less the case in sao paulo because it's so big! Close to supermarket and in a nice neighourhood

Good place to stay in São Paulo in a safe and pleasant neighbourhood. It's a bit of a walk to/from the metro station but still manageable with your backpack. The hostel is great in terms of the communal areas and breakfast but the problem was the dorms. We had 2 bunks in a 6 bed dorm which was no way bigger enough for 6 people and should definitely only had been a 4 bed. The bunks were metal and very narrow and extremely close to each other. Was a real shame as the rest of the hostel is great.

Beautiful space with a breakfast I looked forward to devouring. Renato, at the reception, was super welcoming and a joy to chat with during my days in São Paulo. Thanks for a fun, comfortable stay!

My home in Sao Paulo. Best place ever in Latin America. I don´t really like SP but this place is an excuse to visit.

Very quiet when we went, maybe 'cause it was pre Carnaval. Best thing was easily the breakfast. We nicknamed the chef 'Linda' and her cake was amazing. One of the best breakfasts we've had in SA and goes until 11. She would always replenish stuff, including the fresh fruit and coffee. What a hero. A nice relaxing stay.

Great Hostel!! And the breakfast is amazing!

• 31st Jan 2015

Beatiful patrimonisl house, decorated with a lot of taste. Nice garden in the front; outdoor bar in the back. Very nice! Excellent district (a little far from the metro station but very close to amazing Ibirapuera park).

staff were helpful, place was clean, more than happy to stay again

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay there: atmosphere is nice, breakfast delicious, the living room, the tv room, bathrooms are great, but the 4bed dorm should be bigger, it is small for 4 people... or it could become a double dorm…