WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

WE Hostel was recommended to me by a friend, and it thoroughly deserved the recommendation. I felt like I was staying in a rich man´s house, but without the snobbish atmosphere. Excellent facilities - showers, tv room, common areas - decorated with real class. Great breakfast - variety of fresh fruit, fresh cakes, ham, cheese, bread, juice, eggs etc. The owner ´Gee´is a really nice guy and he hosted several parties when I was there, so I got to meet local Sao Paulo people. Recommend!

Good hostel! Very professional and clean. It looks more like a hotel though. Might not be the best place if you want to meet fellow backpackers though. This hostel attracts a different public. It's quite a walk up to the subway and the neighborhood is not really lively. Best wi-fi I've had so far during my 6 months of travelling through South America. Breakfast is ok.

It was the second time I stayed at this hostel, highly recommend it. The hostel is very clean, comfortable and organized, the area is safe and pleasant. A bit far from the subway station though.

Best hostel I have stayed at in a while. Great design, friendly staff, very clean and nice clientèle during my stay. Only drawback is the long yet still walkable distance to the nearest metro station. Would choose this hostel again without hesitation.

The team is extremely nice, good atmosphere, clean, very nice, big I recommend this place for your future stay ! Robin

Nice hostel located in a good neighborhood just need some social activities.

This hostel design is really amazing! Friendly and beautiful :)

Hostel is perfect,the atmosphere,the stuff,very clean. Not far from a metro station. Recomended for value and facilities.

I stayed at WE Hostel at the beginning of May 2013 at the very end of a multi-stop trip so just wanted a place to hang out in. For this the hostel is excellent, with hammocks outside and a beautiful style throughout with a real attention to detail. The owner has obviously put a lot of thought into it and even showed me the new Damien Hirst artwork that he bought! The staff are lovely, great location by the park and 10 mins walk from Ana Rosa station. I'd definitely stay again!

• 3rd May 2013

I love this hotel. It looks like a mansion. The staff Diego was very helpful.

This hostel is awesome . For sure the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel, it comes with bread, ham, cheese, lots of fruit (once I counted 9 different types of fruit), juice, coffee, milk, tea, homemade cake, scrambled eggs. Beds have an individual light and power outlet. The only disadvantage is that it's not very close to the subway (about 10 minutes walk), but at least it's in a safe neighbourhood. Reception staff can be a bit distracted at times, so things can go a bit slow.

Favorite hostel. Staff is amazing, atmosphere amazing, cleanly and beautiful large hostel. Only concern is wifi only worked in one room but they say it works everywhere.

Amazing. Better than a hotel

Great place, nice people!

Love'd the place, it was such a great place for my money!

Very clean and spacious, well located and well designed hostel. Efficient staff. However, I missed the warm, informal and interactive-friendly atmosphere from the hostel and from the staff.

beautiful villa. breakfast is wonderful.

The best Hostel I've been during my Brazil vacations. Stylish, clean, special.

Great place! Staff is great, from the cleaning staff, to Ilan, the manager. They are very helpful, kind and always want to talk. Location is also great and the hostel is very beautiful, new and clean. The best hostel in São paulo, definitely!

• 30th Mar 2013

Excelent hostel! The staff is very friendly. It[s very clean the rooms, the bathrooms and everyting it[s new. The breakfast it[s delicious. I would recommend it.

• 23rd Mar 2013