WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay here. A little more expensive, but if you like to have your own bit of space in a hostel this place is big, so you can roam around and find your own little spot. The bar is great. I like how we can take the keys with us to get in and out of the hostel, makes a lot of sense (honestly why dont all hostels do this?). Really good facilities, plenty of bathrooms so I never had to wait and awesome breakfasts. I highly recommend this place. Close to the metro!

Wonderful, Delightful & Exceptional. It was that good we stayed twice. A little Oasis in Sao Paulo. We did have a car which was an addition, but there was plenty of public transport available if need be.

This hostel rents out the worst room that we've ever stayed in, and charges a price the same as what other hostels charge for a decent room. Not only that, but the owner seems to think that it is appropriate to rent this room and then charge people two nights' deposit when they show up and don't want to stay in such an awful room. He is completely unflexible about it, and doesn't care that the room is so substandard. Staff is also unhelpful. Stay elsewhere.

Fantastic place and the owner is a great guy. Highly recommended!

• 28th Aug 2013

An extremely well-run, mellow hostel, with garden and plenty of room to socialize or be by yourself.

• 10th Aug 2013

Excellent!!

• 31st Jul 2013

The best hostel i stayed in so far!

We Hostel is WONDERFUL! Close to the metro and in a great, safe part of the city.

Stayed here end of our 7 month trip around the world and loved our time there! Firstly it is the coolest and best looking hostel we have been to on our whole trip! The facilities there are brilliant too. The staff were very friendly and helpful and there are plenty of bathrooms with good hot showers! Great kitchen too! If you just want to chill there is the lounge area with two or three communal computers and sofas etc. There is also a big TV room with a huge TV and sofa great for some time out.

The rooms were very clean and had good lockers in them. The staff was so kind! They helped us figure out where we wanted to go in the city and where all the good night spots were too! Definitely the place to stay in Sao Paulo, the neighborhood is safe and quiet, but well situated to get you around town!

The twin room is no better than the dorms so felt like a waste of money for that; way too small. people working there are really great, good english, and the place has a lot of charm.

WE Hostel was recommended to me by a friend, and it thoroughly deserved the recommendation. I felt like I was staying in a rich man´s house, but without the snobbish atmosphere. Excellent facilities - showers, tv room, common areas - decorated with real class. Great breakfast - variety of fresh fruit, fresh cakes, ham, cheese, bread, juice, eggs etc. The owner ´Gee´is a really nice guy and he hosted several parties when I was there, so I got to meet local Sao Paulo people. Recommend!

Good hostel! Very professional and clean. It looks more like a hotel though. Might not be the best place if you want to meet fellow backpackers though. This hostel attracts a different public. It's quite a walk up to the subway and the neighborhood is not really lively. Best wi-fi I've had so far during my 6 months of travelling through South America. Breakfast is ok.

It was the second time I stayed at this hostel, highly recommend it. The hostel is very clean, comfortable and organized, the area is safe and pleasant. A bit far from the subway station though.

Best hostel I have stayed at in a while. Great design, friendly staff, very clean and nice clientèle during my stay. Only drawback is the long yet still walkable distance to the nearest metro station. Would choose this hostel again without hesitation.

The team is extremely nice, good atmosphere, clean, very nice, big I recommend this place for your future stay ! Robin

Nice hostel located in a good neighborhood just need some social activities.

This hostel design is really amazing! Friendly and beautiful :)

Hostel is perfect,the atmosphere,the stuff,very clean. Not far from a metro station. Recomended for value and facilities.

I stayed at WE Hostel at the beginning of May 2013 at the very end of a multi-stop trip so just wanted a place to hang out in. For this the hostel is excellent, with hammocks outside and a beautiful style throughout with a real attention to detail. The owner has obviously put a lot of thought into it and even showed me the new Damien Hirst artwork that he bought! The staff are lovely, great location by the park and 10 mins walk from Ana Rosa station. I'd definitely stay again!

• 3rd May 2013