WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I booked a last minute, one night stay at WE after my flight was canceled. The staff was friendly, my room was ready even with only an hours notice and the facilities appeared to be clean and well maintained. I only wish I could have spent a few more days here to fully enjoy all that was on offer. The location is in a nice, safe neighborhood with a number of decent (mid-range) restaurants within a 3-4 block radius. I never felt unsafe inside the hostel nor in the surrounding neighborhood.

Stayed here for the world cup and I thoroughly enjoyed it with safety being my primary concern before checking in. After one evening, it was pretty obvious that the hostel secure, clean and on top of things. Being the I came during the world cup, prices were significantly higher.

We is fabulous! It is a stunning building that is so thoughtfully modified it would be comfortable

I had an amazing time! The staff was really friendly and helpfull. Everything was very clean and organized. The hostel is also very safe and the metro station is just 10 minutes away from the hostel. Two thumbs up!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really cool place to stay if you're in SP, i really enjoyed my stay here.

The hostel is a little far from the metro station but is in a lovely part of town. The houses in the neighborhood are well looked after and there are a lot of places to eat and drink just around the corner from the hostel. The hostel safe were brilliant & very helpful. The hostel also has its own outdoor bar, big screen tv & table tennis area. Very clean hostel - would recommend. Thanks for the stay WE hostel! :)

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed with a quiet, friendly atmosphere. Rooms were very clean however no bathrooms located in any of the rooms. The hostel is beautifully decorated and perfect for staying in if you aren't looking for a party hostel. Only let down is the subway is at least a 20min walk away so location wise it is not ideal.

Modern and contemporary hostel that is very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing! Definitely would recommend and stay here again.

The staff were generally very friendly and helpful but when I extended my stay for an extra night, they didn't tell me it was cheaper to book online than just extend it at the reception - I was charged more than &$20 extra than what I would have paid to go online and book it! Other than that, wifi, showers, breakfast - all great!

Had a great experience at WE Hostel. The staff were very helpful, facilities lovely, and the place had a really nice feel to it. I will definately return again soon.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Everything is great. Two small things: it is 15min from the metro/subway and the beds are very thin/solid! I reccomand this place.

Wow! Beautiful hostel, amazing staff. The dorms are small but the house is so amazing you don't spend any time in the room except to sleep. What an absolutely beautiful place, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Breakfast was the best too. Stay here!!

Really beautiful building with awesome courtyards. fenced off from the outside so really safe. staff were super nice and helpful. and pretty cheap considering. too bad i only had one night!

Great hostel. Fantastic Staff. Really good breakfast with constant refills. Computers were great. One of the rooms was really hot (4 person bedroom) but it is also the cheapest. Highly recommend. Only down side is price, but definitely worth it!

When we stayed here there were a lot of south americans here and since we dont speak any spanish we had a hard time finding someone to hang out with. The hostel is great otherwise, the common areas the best I have ever seen and the kitchen is really nice. Breakfast also very very good. Still I didnt have the best time here, but I guess that its because the lack of good athmosphere.

best breakfast ever!!!

It is a very good place, which I recommend, but there is not a good area to stay calm, for working, for example. Lots of guests make noise in all places of the hostel. It lacks a silence restricted room.

A very cool, modern hostel, great location, very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, the only minor downside is the room ( a twin) was very small. However, the hosel and staff were so good I would happily stay there again.

This is a very nice hostel, housed in a beautiful 1920's house. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the place is very clean. The location is really good, in a residential neighbourhood but close to restaurants, markets, bakeries, banking agencies and so on. The only downside is that the closest metro station is a fairly good walk away.

I really enjoyed my stay here. A little more expensive, but if you like to have your own bit of space in a hostel this place is big, so you can roam around and find your own little spot. The bar is great. I like how we can take the keys with us to get in and out of the hostel, makes a lot of sense (honestly why dont all hostels do this?). Really good facilities, plenty of bathrooms so I never had to wait and awesome breakfasts. I highly recommend this place. Close to the metro!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6