WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Good place to stay in São Paulo in a safe and pleasant neighbourhood. It's a bit of a walk to/from the metro station but still manageable with your backpack. The hostel is great in terms of the communal areas and breakfast but the problem was the dorms. We had 2 bunks in a 6 bed dorm which was no way bigger enough for 6 people and should definitely only had been a 4 bed. The bunks were metal and very narrow and extremely close to each other. Was a real shame as the rest of the hostel is great.

Great Hostel!! And the breakfast is amazing!

• 31st Jan 2015

Beatiful patrimonisl house, decorated with a lot of taste. Nice garden in the front; outdoor bar in the back. Very nice! Excellent district (a little far from the metro station but very close to amazing Ibirapuera park).

staff were helpful, place was clean, more than happy to stay again

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay there: atmosphere is nice, breakfast delicious, the living room, the tv room, bathrooms are great, but the 4bed dorm should be bigger, it is small for 4 people... or it could become a double dorm…

Sao Pauli isn't really a town for tourists, which meant that the few people who stayed there at the same time didn't speak english. Therefore average atmosphere. Hostel was big, clean and with great wifi and breakfast. I would really recommend this hostel. It's in a safe area with a lot of bars and restaurants just a few blocks away.

A really nicely presented hostel. Rooms are big, staff are friendly, speak good english and the common rooms are excellent. Downsides are that the hostel is about 20mins walk from the metro station, and the hostel seems to be more widely used by locals, so sadly this subtracts a little a little atmosphere for travellers. If you're after a chill-out hostel though, this is for you.

It is a real nice experience staying in We, the standard are friendly and helpful. located in.an residential area could feel the Sao Paulo neighbourhood, in the morning could here the bird sing. Only no gpost is a bit far from sinstead, tpark 20 minvited of walking with the heavy bag is really. ... Anyway, still not deduct their being a good Hostel .

Very smart hostel - designed by an artist. Good, clean rooms and excellent communal areas (big TVs and sofas). Quite a walk from the metro however - especially with luggage (about 25 mins). Just around the corner from lots of nice bars/restaurants. Only downside, staff (and what seemed like their friends) often would use the communal areas which should have been reserved for paying guests in our eyes.

Amazing staff I couldn't have asked for more they are so helpful LEO is the best!!

PERFECT HOSTEL I've ever done!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

A really nice hostel in a good and safe location if you are travelling alone. One tip - bring flipflops/thongs the bathrooms are kinda gross. Regardless, I would totally stay here again.

Beautiful hostel in really nice area, close to some nice restaurants and about 15 mins easy walk to subway. Private room quite narrow. Pretty quiet hostel (we were there in October), but it's a relaxing place to stay.

We only stayed two nights but it was easily the best hostel on our South America trip. lt's set in a beautiful old house that has been given a modern makeover and is a ten minute walk from the subway station. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm that despite being slightly cramped provided large lockers to store our bags and a housekeeper who made our beds. The breakfast was simple but very tasty and the hostel has a nice garden and terrace to sit out in the morning.

I booked a last minute, one night stay at WE after my flight was canceled. The staff was friendly, my room was ready even with only an hours notice and the facilities appeared to be clean and well maintained. I only wish I could have spent a few more days here to fully enjoy all that was on offer. The location is in a nice, safe neighborhood with a number of decent (mid-range) restaurants within a 3-4 block radius. I never felt unsafe inside the hostel nor in the surrounding neighborhood.

Stayed here for the world cup and I thoroughly enjoyed it with safety being my primary concern before checking in. After one evening, it was pretty obvious that the hostel secure, clean and on top of things. Being the I came during the world cup, prices were significantly higher.

We is fabulous! It is a stunning building that is so thoughtfully modified it would be comfortable

I had an amazing time! The staff was really friendly and helpfull. Everything was very clean and organized. The hostel is also very safe and the metro station is just 10 minutes away from the hostel. Two thumbs up!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really cool place to stay if you're in SP, i really enjoyed my stay here.

The hostel is a little far from the metro station but is in a lovely part of town. The houses in the neighborhood are well looked after and there are a lot of places to eat and drink just around the corner from the hostel. The hostel safe were brilliant & very helpful. The hostel also has its own outdoor bar, big screen tv & table tennis area. Very clean hostel - would recommend. Thanks for the stay WE hostel! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7