WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

We hostel was an all round great stay! Clean, comfy, good facilities, spacious, social areas, great breakfast, lovely & helpful staff! Nicest hostel!!

Really gorgeous place and lovely staff who took myself and a group of new friends out on pub crawl! Had a great time and would definitely return x

• 14th Jan 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Staff are always very helpful. The place is spotless. Breakfast is bountiful! Cool chilling out places. Might as well mention that the lady serving the breakfast is just really nice. :-)

On the whole the hostel is great. Its in a nice building, safe area and close to metro. Staff are helpful and the breakfast is good. Only downside is that the 6 bed dorm was very cramped and the metal beds are squeaky!

I really enjoyed my stay and most of the staff is super nice and helpful except for one guy who sometimes was very ignorant towards me but roommates ha the same experience. All in all tho a wonderful stay and the breakfast is very nice.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Welcoming staff. Great kitchen. The rooms were ok. The place is pretty cool from the outside and is safely guarded with gates and keys are given for a locker and the room door. The short time i stayed I liked it. Would stay again. Located close to Congonhas airport it was an easy 30 reais ride.

Helpful staff, nice place and good breakfast with a lot of options!

Really nice stylish hostel . Great staff and vibe.

We were pleased. Clean, good breakfast and you can koristis kitchen. Kind staff.

Muito bom. The best hostel I have stayed in. Friendly staff, always happy to help. Clean rooms with private bathroom. Great TV and the best hostel breakfast I have ever had. Muito obrigada.

• 26th Dec 2015

Great hostel. Very friendly and helpful staff. The building itself is really cool. Good variety for breakfast.

The only thing, there was no hot water. The rest was perfect. I had a great sleep and a breakfast.

Was only there for one night. Located in a quiet area, but maybe a little isolated, though great structure.

Segunda vez que fiquei no hostel e novamente adorei, quartos e banheiros limpos e equipe muito atenciosa e querida. Já recomendei pra várias pessoas e continuarei recomendando.

Nice ping pong table and the staffs are really cool!

Awesome setup for a hostel with many chill out areas and a small bar. It's quite far from the nearest subway station so I only recommend this hostel if you are planning on staying for a few nights or have packed light ready for 20mins of walking in the suburbs. Great bed, good sized lockers and good breakfast with scrambled eggs.

This is by far the best Hostel I ever stayed, a beautiful mansion of the 50´s in Sao Paulo, renewed and decorated in style. Staff is always helpful and kind. Location is perfect near Parque Ibirapuera and Metro Ana Rosa.

We loved the hostel. It would be amazing if it was located a bit more in the centre of Saõ Paulo.

WE Hostel Design has lots of different communal spaces and they're all really amazing!! I could've easily spent my time hanging in them. I also loved the quiet, safe residential area the hostel is in. There are some restaurants and little bars nearby as well. The only negative is my room was a little cramped and the metal bunks can be a bit squeaky. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here.

Very nice hostel. I loved the atmosphere due to the cool design. It is a very quiet location close to parque ibiapuera. I recommend this park and the art museum (MAC) that is next to it. You can go to the musem then rent a bike and ride around the park. It is a very safe neighborhood and this is important in Sao Paulo. Super friendly staff. Better than average breakfast. Better than average cleanliness.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7