WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

We only stayed two nights but it was easily the best hostel on our South America trip. lt's set in a beautiful old house that has been given a modern makeover and is a ten minute walk from the subway station. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm that despite being slightly cramped provided large lockers to store our bags and a housekeeper who made our beds. The breakfast was simple but very tasty and the hostel has a nice garden and terrace to sit out in the morning.

Muito top. Os funcionários são muito simpáticos. O hostel e muito limpo.

Es un hermoso hostel, con una atmostfera unica. Impecable todo. Totalemente recomendable.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Argentina

I booked a last minute, one night stay at WE after my flight was canceled. The staff was friendly, my room was ready even with only an hours notice and the facilities appeared to be clean and well maintained. I only wish I could have spent a few more days here to fully enjoy all that was on offer. The location is in a nice, safe neighborhood with a number of decent (mid-range) restaurants within a 3-4 block radius. I never felt unsafe inside the hostel nor in the surrounding neighborhood.

Muy bien ! Me gusto ! Los brasileños son simpáticos , tienen muchas emoción para la Copa Mundial .

Stayed here for the world cup and I thoroughly enjoyed it with safety being my primary concern before checking in. After one evening, it was pretty obvious that the hostel secure, clean and on top of things. Being the I came during the world cup, prices were significantly higher.

We is fabulous! It is a stunning building that is so thoughtfully modified it would be comfortable

Замечателный хостел с большим потенциалом для развития. Велеколепное расположение. Чистый безопасный район. Рядом парк Ибурапуэйра. Недалеко от метро. Нереально тихое место для Сан -Пауло.Здание кажется 19 века постройки. Вкусные завтраки. Доброжелательный персонал хорошо говорящий на английском.Потрясающий дизайн.Атмосфера настоящего хостела. Минусы.Очень дорого. Но я был во время чм и цены высокие везде.Не очень удобные кровати и иногда проблемы с горячей водой.

I had an amazing time! The staff was really friendly and helpfull. Everything was very clean and organized. The hostel is also very safe and the metro station is just 10 minutes away from the hostel. Two thumbs up!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Really cool place to stay if you're in SP, i really enjoyed my stay here.

The hostel is a little far from the metro station but is in a lovely part of town. The houses in the neighborhood are well looked after and there are a lot of places to eat and drink just around the corner from the hostel. The hostel safe were brilliant & very helpful. The hostel also has its own outdoor bar, big screen tv & table tennis area. Very clean hostel - would recommend. Thanks for the stay WE hostel! :)

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed with a quiet, friendly atmosphere. Rooms were very clean however no bathrooms located in any of the rooms. The hostel is beautifully decorated and perfect for staying in if you aren't looking for a party hostel. Only let down is the subway is at least a 20min walk away so location wise it is not ideal.

Melhor hostel do brasil!

• 9th May 2014

Modern and contemporary hostel that is very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing! Definitely would recommend and stay here again.

Café da manhã deveria começar a ser servido às 07:00h

• 25th Apr 2014

The staff were generally very friendly and helpful but when I extended my stay for an extra night, they didn't tell me it was cheaper to book online than just extend it at the reception - I was charged more than &$20 extra than what I would have paid to go online and book it! Other than that, wifi, showers, breakfast - all great!

Had a great experience at WE Hostel. The staff were very helpful, facilities lovely, and the place had a really nice feel to it. I will definately return again soon.

• 4th Apr 2014