WE Hostel Design Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 567, Vila Mariana - São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Had a great experience at WE Hostel. The staff were very helpful, facilities lovely, and the place had a really nice feel to it. I will definately return again soon.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Everything is great. Two small things: it is 15min from the metro/subway and the beds are very thin/solid! I reccomand this place.

Wow! Beautiful hostel, amazing staff. The dorms are small but the house is so amazing you don't spend any time in the room except to sleep. What an absolutely beautiful place, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Breakfast was the best too. Stay here!!

Really beautiful building with awesome courtyards. fenced off from the outside so really safe. staff were super nice and helpful. and pretty cheap considering. too bad i only had one night!

Great hostel. Fantastic Staff. Really good breakfast with constant refills. Computers were great. One of the rooms was really hot (4 person bedroom) but it is also the cheapest. Highly recommend. Only down side is price, but definitely worth it!

When we stayed here there were a lot of south americans here and since we dont speak any spanish we had a hard time finding someone to hang out with. The hostel is great otherwise, the common areas the best I have ever seen and the kitchen is really nice. Breakfast also very very good. Still I didnt have the best time here, but I guess that its because the lack of good athmosphere.

O hotel é demais, super bem decorado, os quartão são bons. Único problema foi que eu queria dormir um pouco cedo, no entanto a música no hostel estava alta demais (era uma quarta-feira). Mas atendimento foi ótimo, super recomendo.

• 17th Dec 2013

It is a very good place, which I recommend, but there is not a good area to stay calm, for working, for example. Lots of guests make noise in all places of the hostel. It lacks a silence restricted room.

A very cool, modern hostel, great location, very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, the only minor downside is the room ( a twin) was very small. However, the hosel and staff were so good I would happily stay there again.

o melhor hostel que já fiquei no Brasil...

This is a very nice hostel, housed in a beautiful 1920's house. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the place is very clean. The location is really good, in a residential neighbourhood but close to restaurants, markets, bakeries, banking agencies and so on. The only downside is that the closest metro station is a fairly good walk away.

I really enjoyed my stay here. A little more expensive, but if you like to have your own bit of space in a hostel this place is big, so you can roam around and find your own little spot. The bar is great. I like how we can take the keys with us to get in and out of the hostel, makes a lot of sense (honestly why dont all hostels do this?). Really good facilities, plenty of bathrooms so I never had to wait and awesome breakfasts. I highly recommend this place. Close to the metro!