WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

The staff were really hospitable and the hostel itself is really nice.

Great little hostel. Really enjoyed my stay there and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Made friends there who I ended up travelling with my a couple of weeks. Is a nice and chilled hostel and air con is perfect. It is located in the red light district which wasn't ideal but its easy enough o get everywhere and during the day the street is fine. Would definitely return!

• 25th Sep 2014

Thank you Emma for your kind words .... We are really happy to know that you enjoy your stay here.... ^_^

Amazing Hostel, and for Bangkok incredible, shame I only stayed one night. Great location for shopping and easy access to Nana station. Great common room with a book swap. TV and DVDs for a night in. Free coffee was epic. Will definitely come again if I'm in Bangkok. Thanks for everything including phoning up a taxi (meter taxi as well!) for my early departure. Loved the garden as well. Thanks.

The place to stay in Bangkok! Most relaxing place and community atmosphere, went out with everyone at the hostel for a meal or drinks every night. Good place to meet people

Thank you so much Will for your kind review. We are so happy to meet and have chance to service you. ^_^

I stayed for a week at WH hostel and it was wonderful, the owners are so nice and helpful and looked after my luggage while i went to Koh Tao ( for a small fee). The hostel is very clean, beds are made everyday. It's a little haven of peace in the heart of one of the busiest areas of Bangkok with a lovely common room, wifi, free coffee and TV. I don't think I'll ever stay anywhere else in Bangkok.

I liked it. The rooms are artistically built from old train cargo cars. It's quiet at night because it's kind of in a secluded location but not a far walk from lively areas by foot. The owner speaks very good English and is helpful. My only complaint, although, a small one is taxi drivers can't seem to find it even with directions printed in Thai. However, there are two more visible and famous hotels just 2 minutes away on foot, tell the driver you are going there instead ^^

Thank you so much for your great review and thanks for your suggestion. ^_^

Really great staff and everything was clean. I wasn't a huge fan of the location since you have to walk down a street of endless taxi drivers and prostitutes for ten minutes to get there. The atmosphere was ok, both times I was there the hostel had a couple other backpackers.

Thank you for your review. ^_^

The hostel is a good twenty minute walk from the sky train, and Sukhumvit is good for access to all the sky train based areas, but it is a long way from the main sights like the Grand Palace etc. however the staff are lovely and the place is really nice!

Best hostel I've ever stay in Thai so far... More than friendly hosts, one of them always asked me if I knew the way to all the attrative places before we get out of the hostel. Hot water is provided, near 7/11 and many food vendors... However, the blankets are a bit thin that made me and my friends feel cold because of the AC. Everyone here is helpful and great, feel warm like a family. Hope to stay here again if I get to Bangkok someday.

Thank you so much and pleasure to service you all ^_^

Suuuuupernice, personal Hostel. Very original, still superclean and new. Only downside: Really hard matresses

This place is absolutely amazing, 100% the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the place is faultless.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Thank you so much for your review .... We do really appreciate and love to service you.. ^_^

I had a great time at your Hostel. My very first experience in a dorm room turned out great! Thank you so much!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Amazing place, great architecture. Very comfortable rooms, nice bean bag/air con common room. But it's really the staff that made it, the owners are very polite and helpful, they both helped me with ideas and planning my trip. And when I decided on something they helped me book it, such as ringing up the bus stations. Fantastic people!

Thank you form your kind review, we do really enjoy to have you in our place. ^_^

Quirky design, but I hated the location! Quite a long way out, the main road to get to the hostel is so touristy - it's full of hookers, ladyboys, taxi drivers, massage girls and stalls who all try and sell to you all the way up the street. It's exhausting to traverse that multiple times a day! I suggest using the back entrance. The staff all seem nice enough but not helpful or fun like most hostels. On one day they started loud constructio without warning us - not cool! Beds are very hard!

Thank for your review and many apologised for the noisy of construction. Allow me to explain, there was an accident that caused the broken step and for everyone's safety, we need to hurry fix it within afternoon and one day. For the location, we know that the beginning of the Nana street is the red light district but we are 0.8 km away from that area which is calm and we make sure that everyone is safe in our land. You can notice from the big hotel around us, eg. Ibis, Marriot. Thank you again.

Very quaint and chill spot to stay. I was here 2 nights when I first arrived to Bangkok. My taxi driver was unsure of where to go but he asked around and found it tucked away from the busy Nana plaza area. The facilities felt secure (I left my luggage outside on the main floor since it was too heavy to carry up to my room and it was totally safe). Air con was great. Small hostel but friendly. Short walk to Nana road red light area and 10-15 min walk to underground and skytrain and shopping/food.

• 29th Jun 2014

Loved the couple who ran the place. Really helpful whenever we needed to know something. Hostel was so unique. And we really enjoyed our stay. It's just a bit hard to find!

Thank you so much for your kind word. And we will keep this quality of service. ^_^

Just only one word can say for this place is "WOW" Highly recommend….

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you so much .... We do really appreciated ^_^

Beds a bit hard.

• 8th Jun 2014

BEST HOSTEL!!!! This is definitely the best hostel I've stayed in the whole of Asia, it's so clean, sociable and in a nice area still close enough to party. Common room is amazing and air con is amazing and staff are the friendliest in thailand! 100% will be back soon!!!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Thank you indeed for your review. This means a lot to us and we will keep this good for our service. ^_^

Great hostel. Staff very accommodating and friendly.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thank you so much and your kind words words ^_^