WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

This place is awesome! Great staff, good wifi, close to the metro. The have lockers for your stuff. I would definitely recommend WH Hostel.

This is a very nice place. I had a hard time finding it in the begnning. It is in the corner of a small alley.I'm not sure I would feel comfortable going down it at night when you first arrive. It is important to find this hostel during the day time. Everythjng else is really nice. Good people and good spot for what you pay.

Great place!

Everything was amazing! A good introduction to Bangkok, my friend and I were very comfortable. I will definitely b coming back!

• 21st Apr 2015

Top notch hostel. These guys are pretty new, so they do not have a whole lot of reviews yet. However, they are AMAZING. Owned and operated by a very sweet family who speak English well. Only 20 beds total, so a really warm, quiet atmosphere. Securty is the best I have ever seen - keycard entry to the location, cameras, locking dorms and lockers. Great A/C everywhere, strong WIFI, microwave and fridge and helpful staff. Clean, new, secure with a good vibe. Can't be beat!

Thank you so much George. ^_^ for the good review. And we are also happy to have chance to meet you.

Really like the hostel. Super clean, the staff was very helpful and nice and the hostel design is really cool! I would stay here again for sure!

Good, cheap hostel in bangkok with very polite and helpful owners. They also have very good internet, and nice advise for tourist. The hostel has very modern design and I really like how it looks. Dorms are with ac which working very good. Good option for backpackers.

Really nice hostel, really friendly staff! The position was ok, maybe a little far from the metro station and after a busy street full of locals etc, but ok. The fact the AC in the night was really cold and I get couch, but ok. Recommend to meet ppl, but when I was there was empty lol

Great hostel the owner is a great guy, friendly, caring, and respectful and full of useful info. location is hard to find at first b/coz soi 4/2 is a small alley, a 15min walk from Nana BTS. The security is top notch here, they have a keycard gate and they have lockers that can fit ur whole carry on. WiFi was strong close to common room. The rooms and washrooms were clean, strong water pressure,they provide free sandles to wear indoor and towels for B50. overall very impressed, will be back.

My first day in Bangkok and what a place to start with!!..Very innovative and creatively made..The owners were so warm and friendly.I would surely come back here for round 2

It was a bit tough to find but totally worth it. Very friendly staff that speak great English. I also love the uniqueness of the shipping container home.

• 11th Mar 2015

WH hostel is where its at! The rooms are fantastic, the place has a real cool vibe to it! Location is spot on, near loads of restaurants and bars plenty to do and explore! Will definitely return on my way back through bangkok!

The staff was very helpfui with information on how to get around the town. They Tj pointed out some places of interest to see and a few good places to eat. The directions to find the place were perfect. I had no trouble with that. The street life was great. Many places of interest to see and explore. I will be back again.

Great owner, very friendly and helpful. The place was clean and had AC which. Was really nice at the end of a hot sweaty day. It's not too far from what I think is the red light district.. That gets kinda old walking through, but it's not right it in it you just have to walk through it to get to the sky train and other attractions.

• 25th Feb 2015

Charming and wonderful place, will definitely consider to stay there again when I return to Bangkok. On my request, the owner booked a cooking course for me, which was also great! Stress- free accomodation with everything you need (fast WiFi, power sockets next to bed, laundry machine, tips for tours, information about the city etc.)

Thank you for your review ^_& we are really happy to know your enjoy your stay

Beds were so hard. I couldn't sleep at all... felt like sleeping on the ground. No drinking water.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great experience staying here. The hostel staff are really friendly and make sure you are looked after. Fantastic WIFI with a lovely chill out area, offering everything you need. Would have been nice for them to have double bedrooms not just dorms.

It's a lovely small place, only 4 rooms so far. Very clean and cozy, I enjoyed staying here.

Thank you for your review... ^_^

This place is beautiful, cleaning, and convenient. The host is very nice. I really like it. If I would be Bangkok again, I'll choose this place. Just great!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • China

Thank you so much for the kind review... we are very happy that you love our place thank you ^_^

This hostel is really amazing. Great staff, speaking good english. Just a really good atmosphere with nice people!

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to know that you love your stay at WH hostel. ^_^

« first « Prev 1 2 3