WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

My first day in Bangkok and what a place to start with!!..Very innovative and creatively made..The owners were so warm and friendly.I would surely come back here for round 2

It was a bit tough to find but totally worth it. Very friendly staff that speak great English. I also love the uniqueness of the shipping container home.

• 11th Mar 2015

WH hostel is where its at! The rooms are fantastic, the place has a real cool vibe to it! Location is spot on, near loads of restaurants and bars plenty to do and explore! Will definitely return on my way back through bangkok!

The staff was very helpfui with information on how to get around the town. They Tj pointed out some places of interest to see and a few good places to eat. The directions to find the place were perfect. I had no trouble with that. The street life was great. Many places of interest to see and explore. I will be back again.

Great owner, very friendly and helpful. The place was clean and had AC which. Was really nice at the end of a hot sweaty day. It's not too far from what I think is the red light district.. That gets kinda old walking through, but it's not right it in it you just have to walk through it to get to the sky train and other attractions.

• 25th Feb 2015

Charming and wonderful place, will definitely consider to stay there again when I return to Bangkok. On my request, the owner booked a cooking course for me, which was also great! Stress- free accomodation with everything you need (fast WiFi, power sockets next to bed, laundry machine, tips for tours, information about the city etc.)

Thank you for your review ^_& we are really happy to know your enjoy your stay

Beds were so hard. I couldn't sleep at all... felt like sleeping on the ground. No drinking water.

• 20th Feb 2015

Great experience staying here. The hostel staff are really friendly and make sure you are looked after. Fantastic WIFI with a lovely chill out area, offering everything you need. Would have been nice for them to have double bedrooms not just dorms.

It's a lovely small place, only 4 rooms so far. Very clean and cozy, I enjoyed staying here.

Thank you for your review... ^_^

This place is beautiful, cleaning, and convenient. The host is very nice. I really like it. If I would be Bangkok again, I'll choose this place. Just great!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • China

Thank you so much for the kind review... we are very happy that you love our place thank you ^_^

This hostel is really amazing. Great staff, speaking good english. Just a really good atmosphere with nice people!

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to know that you love your stay at WH hostel. ^_^

The most wonderful staff we encountered in Bangkok.

Thank you so much for your review ^_^

I LOVE WH HOSTEL!! :) the owners are super very friendly, always willin to help you to find your way in the big caothic Bangkok. Great atmosphere, cause the common area really makes it easy to meet friends. It s one of the cleanest hostel i ve been, everyday there is a cleaning lady who goes through the common spaces. As well there is free coffe. It s very close to Nana Station, which makes it easy to use the transports. I ve been there two times and if i go to bangkok i ll go back again! :)

Thank you so much Lorenza... We are more than happy to know that your love our service. We are pleasure to meet you.. ^_^

Extremely safe, great location right in the nana plaza, 5 minute walk to the mts. Staff is full of amazing and nice people. Def come here again. More mellow than khao san

Amazing place to stay in hectic Bangkok. Original, clean and very Kind and helpful staff. Appreciated the staff very much.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Thank you so much for your review.... ^_^

The staff here make this place, they go above and behind to ensure you have a pleasant stay and will help you with any info you might need. My only complaints is that the beds are quite hard (I understand it's the Thai style) and it's a little bit of a walk on some dodgy streets to the nearest BTS station. Awesome concept though with the shopping containers and very secure!

its very hard to find the place if you don't know the city, even taxi drivers don't know the address. anyway its a nice and clean hostel and the staff is very nice

Thank you for your review.. ^_^

Really nice staff and really helpful;-) stayed in the lady room and it was really nice with air conditioning. 15 minute walk from a sky train station and the lockers are a bit small. They clean the rooms and bathrooms daily - or more. I really can recommend that place;-)

Run by a friendly family. Stayed here because I was Intrigued by it been built out of shipping containers. Really nothing too special only a tiny Hostel. Ok for one night but wouldn't stay longer just wasn't the place to be in the area, and double the price it's worth.

• 25th Jan 2015

A small guesthouse with a great staff, well run, friendly and very welcoming/helpful. A bit far from all the tourist spots, particularly khao San, but nice to be away from all the same tourist bustle. Would recommend it to people travelling together, if you're alone and want to meet other people, you'd probably be best staying in a more frequented place. The area also gets a bit dodgy at night (something to consider if you're alone). But overall, great place and affordable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3