WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

Really great staff and everything was clean. I wasn't a huge fan of the location since you have to walk down a street of endless taxi drivers and prostitutes for ten minutes to get there. The atmosphere was ok, both times I was there the hostel had a couple other backpackers.

The hostel is a good twenty minute walk from the sky train, and Sukhumvit is good for access to all the sky train based areas, but it is a long way from the main sights like the Grand Palace etc. however the staff are lovely and the place is really nice!

Best hostel I've ever stay in Thai so far... More than friendly hosts, one of them always asked me if I knew the way to all the attrative places before we get out of the hostel. Hot water is provided, near 7/11 and many food vendors... However, the blankets are a bit thin that made me and my friends feel cold because of the AC. Everyone here is helpful and great, feel warm like a family. Hope to stay here again if I get to Bangkok someday.

Thank you so much and pleasure to service you all ^_^

This place is absolutely amazing, 100% the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the place is faultless.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Thank you so much for your review .... We do really appreciate and love to service you.. ^_^

I had a great time at your Hostel. My very first experience in a dorm room turned out great! Thank you so much!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Amazing place, great architecture. Very comfortable rooms, nice bean bag/air con common room. But it's really the staff that made it, the owners are very polite and helpful, they both helped me with ideas and planning my trip. And when I decided on something they helped me book it, such as ringing up the bus stations. Fantastic people!

• 10th Jul 2014

Thank you form your kind review, we do really enjoy to have you in our place. ^_^

Quirky design, but I hated the location! Quite a long way out, the main road to get to the hostel is so touristy - it's full of hookers, ladyboys, taxi drivers, massage girls and stalls who all try and sell to you all the way up the street. It's exhausting to traverse that multiple times a day! I suggest using the back entrance. The staff all seem nice enough but not helpful or fun like most hostels. On one day they started loud constructio without warning us - not cool! Beds are very hard!

Thank for your review and many apologised for the noisy of construction. Allow me to explain, there was an accident that caused the broken step and for everyone's safety, we need to hurry fix it within afternoon and one day. For the location, we know that the beginning of the Nana street is the red light district but we are 0.8 km away from that area which is calm and we make sure that everyone is safe in our land. You can notice from the big hotel around us, eg. Ibis, Marriot. Thank you again.

Very quaint and chill spot to stay. I was here 2 nights when I first arrived to Bangkok. My taxi driver was unsure of where to go but he asked around and found it tucked away from the busy Nana plaza area. The facilities felt secure (I left my luggage outside on the main floor since it was too heavy to carry up to my room and it was totally safe). Air con was great. Small hostel but friendly. Short walk to Nana road red light area and 10-15 min walk to underground and skytrain and shopping/food.

• 29th Jun 2014

Loved the couple who ran the place. Really helpful whenever we needed to know something. Hostel was so unique. And we really enjoyed our stay. It's just a bit hard to find!

Thank you so much for your kind word. And we will keep this quality of service. ^_^

Just only one word can say for this place is "WOW" Highly recommend….

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Thank you so much .... We do really appreciated ^_^

Beds a bit hard.

• 8th Jun 2014

BEST HOSTEL!!!! This is definitely the best hostel I've stayed in the whole of Asia, it's so clean, sociable and in a nice area still close enough to party. Common room is amazing and air con is amazing and staff are the friendliest in thailand! 100% will be back soon!!!

• 3rd Jun 2014

Thank you indeed for your review. This means a lot to us and we will keep this good for our service. ^_^

Great hostel. Staff very accommodating and friendly.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Thank you so much and your kind words words ^_^

Don't be put off by the fact you will be staying in a shipping container. The aircon in these units are top notch. Our hosts were the best and there's plenty of street food 5 mins walk away to save you money. I will be back again one day.

Thank you so much, we are glad that your love our design. ^_

Lovely hostel, excellent staff, great air con and cool quirky decor. Unfortunately, the beds are super hard making it totally uncomfortable to lie on your side. Easy walking distance to bars and sky train.

Thank you for your review and recommendation. ^_^.

Wonderful, unique hostel! Great design, friendly staff (plus cute baby!), peaceful vibe, pleasant common areas, good location and very clean. There's even a washing machine! A couple of notes: the location is good although it's a bit of a walk to the BTS station in Bangkok's heat and Nana, while interesting, is a red-light district. It's not super unsafe, although I was definitely more cautious after dark as a solo Asian female traveler.

Thank you so much for the great review. ^_^

This is absolutely the best place to stay in Bangkok. Pinky, Andy and Glad are super friendly, knowledgeable, and can tell you the best and least expensive way to do anything you might be interested in doing. The Hostel is really clean, and has a cool vibe. It is constructed out of shipping containers. The dorms and the common area have really good air conditioning, which is awesome in Bangkok!!! It is set up so you can be as social or anti social as you want. I will stay here again!!

Thank you indeed for your review, we are also enjoy while you stayed here. ^_^

It's clean and small. There is a nice aircon room. The owner is very pleasant, and the bars and restaurants are very closeby.

Many thanks for your kind words. ^_^

Nice and clean hostel, near to a BTS Station. Friendly staff. Wifi works fine. I just missed a kitchen avaiable to guests.

Thank you so much for your review ^_^

I have been in so many hostels while I think this one is the best of all. First , Staff here is really helpful and kind. Second, amazing design of the whole thing. At last, I think I prefer the clean sheets .

Thank you so much. We do really appreciate ^_^