WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel run by lovely young family. Very helpfull and friendly staff. Good atmosphere. Relaxt, not too busy. Close to sky train station. A quiet place in busy Bangkok. Had a great time!

• 15th Jun 2015

Thank you so much for the review ^_^....

Lovely hostel with friendly staff and nice dorm rooms. Location not the best, took me a while to find and just off a slightly dodgy street I felt

I loved this place! It is a bit far from the nearest train and if you want to get anywhere near the river it is a pain, but my friend and I had bikes so it wasn't too bad. The guy running the place & his sister are both stellar--easy to talk to, informative, helpful and always available (I am so grateful because of a late arrival into Bangkok and some jet-lagged early morning hours!). They were fantastic. Note: The hostel is off Sukhumvit 4, which has lots of prostitution. Sensibilities beware!

I love this place! I ended up using this place as a hub for my time in Southeast Asia. The staff would always remember me and ask about my travels. They are super nice. I was in the female room and it was clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were always cleaned. The security is top notch! The large lockers are great. I would absolutely recommend WH Hostel.

Thank you thank you.... We are smiling while reading your review ^_^

Very clean and safe hostel. The staff and very nice and helpful and their English is great. WH hostel was my first stop in Thailand and I am very happy it was!

Thank you so much for your review and we hope to have chance to meet you again in Bangkok ^_^

This place is awesome! Great staff, good wifi, close to the metro. The have lockers for your stuff. I would definitely recommend WH Hostel.

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you love our hostel ^_^

This is a very nice place. I had a hard time finding it in the begnning. It is in the corner of a small alley.I'm not sure I would feel comfortable going down it at night when you first arrive. It is important to find this hostel during the day time. Everythjng else is really nice. Good people and good spot for what you pay.

Thank you indeed for your kind words. ^_^

Great place!

Thank your so much for the review ^_^

Everything was amazing! A good introduction to Bangkok, my friend and I were very comfortable. I will definitely b coming back!

Top notch hostel. These guys are pretty new, so they do not have a whole lot of reviews yet. However, they are AMAZING. Owned and operated by a very sweet family who speak English well. Only 20 beds total, so a really warm, quiet atmosphere. Securty is the best I have ever seen - keycard entry to the location, cameras, locking dorms and lockers. Great A/C everywhere, strong WIFI, microwave and fridge and helpful staff. Clean, new, secure with a good vibe. Can't be beat!

Thank you so much George. ^_^ for the good review. And we are also happy to have chance to meet you.

Really like the hostel. Super clean, the staff was very helpful and nice and the hostel design is really cool! I would stay here again for sure!

Good, cheap hostel in bangkok with very polite and helpful owners. They also have very good internet, and nice advise for tourist. The hostel has very modern design and I really like how it looks. Dorms are with ac which working very good. Good option for backpackers.

Thank you so much for the great review. ^_^

Really nice hostel, really friendly staff! The position was ok, maybe a little far from the metro station and after a busy street full of locals etc, but ok. The fact the AC in the night was really cold and I get couch, but ok. Recommend to meet ppl, but when I was there was empty lol

Great hostel the owner is a great guy, friendly, caring, and respectful and full of useful info. location is hard to find at first b/coz soi 4/2 is a small alley, a 15min walk from Nana BTS. The security is top notch here, they have a keycard gate and they have lockers that can fit ur whole carry on. WiFi was strong close to common room. The rooms and washrooms were clean, strong water pressure,they provide free sandles to wear indoor and towels for B50. overall very impressed, will be back.

Thank you, we are happy to know that you enjoy your stay ^_^

My first day in Bangkok and what a place to start with!!..Very innovative and creatively made..The owners were so warm and friendly.I would surely come back here for round 2

It was a bit tough to find but totally worth it. Very friendly staff that speak great English. I also love the uniqueness of the shipping container home.

• 11th Mar 2015

WH hostel is where its at! The rooms are fantastic, the place has a real cool vibe to it! Location is spot on, near loads of restaurants and bars plenty to do and explore! Will definitely return on my way back through bangkok!

The staff was very helpfui with information on how to get around the town. They Tj pointed out some places of interest to see and a few good places to eat. The directions to find the place were perfect. I had no trouble with that. The street life was great. Many places of interest to see and explore. I will be back again.

Great owner, very friendly and helpful. The place was clean and had AC which. Was really nice at the end of a hot sweaty day. It's not too far from what I think is the red light district.. That gets kinda old walking through, but it's not right it in it you just have to walk through it to get to the sky train and other attractions.

• 25th Feb 2015

Charming and wonderful place, will definitely consider to stay there again when I return to Bangkok. On my request, the owner booked a cooking course for me, which was also great! Stress- free accomodation with everything you need (fast WiFi, power sockets next to bed, laundry machine, tips for tours, information about the city etc.)

Thank you for your review ^_& we are really happy to know your enjoy your stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3