WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

Strongly recommend! Very clean. Great atmosphere. Colourful and cheerful decoration. Original concept, with a lot of attention to details to make your stay as homely as possible. Inviting social area. Complimentary coffee. AC in all rooms. Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful owners, who go out of their way to make sure you have the best stay in Bangkok. Located near BTS line (with connection to the airport). Easy access to all parts of the city. We loved it and will go again for sure!

Thank you so much for the good review. ^_^

Close to the centre, very noisy as close to a main road and train tracks. Beds are very hard. Otherwise clean, and excellent staff.

The staff here are extremely friendly. They provided a real family-like atmosphere. Fellow guests were also really great, it was easy to meet people and enjoy their company as a solo traveller. The best part of my stay was seeing the owner's toddler sons smile each morning! It was initially a little difficult to find, but the walk there from Nana station was interesting. The walk from phleon chit station is a lot closer to the hostel.

• 20th Dec 2014

Thank you for your kind review... WE love to hear that you were happy while staying. ^_^

I accidentally booked an extra bed and they were kind enough not to make me pay for it. Great location, helpful friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again

Thank yo so much for the review. We would be very happy if we have chance to service you again. ^_^

Amazing place. The hostel is very clean and cozy. The staff are very nice and welcoming.

• 16th Dec 2014

Thank you so much for your review. ^_^

For me the best hostel I have seen until now!!! It was great and I will return!!!

• 15th Dec 2014

Great peaceful setting. You walk through one of Bangkok's red-light districts to reach the hostel, but hey, it makes some interesting sight-seeing, and the hostel owner's kindness and hospitality more than make up for any lingering feelings of sleeze. WH Hostel feels like a little bubble of tranquility in an otherwise chaotic city. Really enjoyed my stay!

I really enjoyed my stay here. It was my first hostel experience but they made me feel home and welcome from the first minute. thanks for the 3 splendid days, the good and interesting information you gave me about what to see and how to get everywhere. Certainly a hostel I would advice to everyone who comes to Bangkok!! Tine

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you indeed for your kind words. We are very happy to know that you love your stay at WH hostel. ^_^

Great staff and awesome setup. A bit far away from the centre but good transport links to the city and the airport.

Thank you very much for the review. ^_^

The staff we're so lovely. They made my stay. Just lovely. So nice. Amazing.

• 27th Nov 2014

Fantastic place to stay! Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful! I will definately stay here next time I'm in Bangkok.

• 27th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for the review. ^_^

Amazed! Top hostel for certain. Staff is VERY accomodating. Wish we had a chance to stay longer and enjoy the atmosphere and hospitality. Great value for money. Located about 10-15 from sky train, it was only tricky to find for about 5 minutes (which meant we needed to walk for about 100 more meters, and make two very simple right hand turns). We arrived quite late, booked last minute and left early. The staff was wonderful and we woke up smiling, very clean, cool washrooms and concept.

Thank you indeed for the review and we are very happy to know that you enjoy while staying with us... ^_^

This is such a cool looking hostel very colorful and artistuc! The staff is so so nice they live on site and are always willing to assist you even if it's 6 am! The rooms are super clean you get a locker that's big enough to fit a pack and the bathrooms are awesome you never have to wait on a shower or toilet! The location is kind of hard to find it's down an alley way. They have two entrances and the back entrance is a 7 min walk from the sky train which super helpful for transportation!

Thank you so so much for kind words. ^_^

Oasis in the epicentre of the Bangkok craziness.

Thank you indeed for the review.. ^_^

I already traveled a lot and there were few hostels with a staff as helpful as the one at WH hostel. They even worked extra hours to make calls around thailand to help me organize my further trip. The location is about 5min walk either from nana or ploen chit station in a little backalley from soi4 which makes it easy to get there. Definitely would recommend this place!

• 29th Oct 2014

Thank you so much... we are more than willing to service you ans make your trip so wonderful.. ^_^

EPIC hostel. Coolest decorations I've ever seen. It's like walking into the imagination of a Manga author. Kind of like how Disneyland emerged from Walt Disney's mind. This place emerged from the mind of a creative, loving and super happy lady. Loved it!

Thank you very much for your kind words and we are so happy to know the nice guy as your as well... ^_^

The staff were really hospitable and the hostel itself is really nice.

Thank you so much ......we are happy to hear you like our hostel

Great little hostel. Really enjoyed my stay there and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Made friends there who I ended up travelling with my a couple of weeks. Is a nice and chilled hostel and air con is perfect. It is located in the red light district which wasn't ideal but its easy enough o get everywhere and during the day the street is fine. Would definitely return!

• 25th Sep 2014

Thank you Emma for your kind words .... We are really happy to know that you enjoy your stay here.... ^_^

Amazing Hostel, and for Bangkok incredible, shame I only stayed one night. Great location for shopping and easy access to Nana station. Great common room with a book swap. TV and DVDs for a night in. Free coffee was epic. Will definitely come again if I'm in Bangkok. Thanks for everything including phoning up a taxi (meter taxi as well!) for my early departure. Loved the garden as well. Thanks.

The place to stay in Bangkok! Most relaxing place and community atmosphere, went out with everyone at the hostel for a meal or drinks every night. Good place to meet people

Thank you so much Will for your kind review. We are so happy to meet and have chance to service you. ^_^