WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

We had to cancel last minute for one of two booked nights due to food poisoning. Hostel staff were great about this and did not charge us. Very helpful when the unexpected happens. Hostel layout is amazing! Great feel to it and staff are very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed out stay although beds are very hard. Showers are good and aircon good :)

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Would recommend it for travellers.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Finland

Great staff very helping. Quiet and relaxing place except once or twice at night when the train passes by

• 25th Jan 2016
  • claireevrard872853
  • Belgium

Wow - this is the place to stay in Bangkok! The only downside is the 10 minute walk to the MRT or the taxi for the sight seeing spots

I've arrived to the WH hostel quite late and stayed there just few hours, because of my flieght. However, I had enough time to feel the good atmosphere of the place. Beds were good with personal light and electricity. The room has aircond. Also free tea/coffee in the lobby. The owner is really friendly and helpful. Located just in few minutes walk from the party street, where you can find a lot of bars and clubs. However, still a bit on the back, that it is not really noisy in the rooms.

Clean rooms, clean toilet/shower, clean hostel in general, located in great area, hard beds, lockers should be better.

• 18th Jan 2016

We stayed in one of the private rooms for three nights. The rooms were clean and the price was low, it was more like a simple hotel than an hostel really. The owner was also very nice and helpful. The only downside was the location; the hotel is right next to one of the red light districts of Bangkok.

Really cool hostel, it was fun staying somewhere different with the shipping containers. The desk was unattended when I wanted to check out the next morning, which was a little inconvenient because I needed to catch a flight. Apart from that it's close to some cool bars and the common room is good to chill in.

A great hostel, run by fantastic, friendly people. Will definitely stay here again!

I love this hostel, is unique and easy to make friends. The owner's brother is very friendly and helpful.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

Super sweet hostel. It's definitely a quite one as no one was in the common area, but a street with a fair night out is very close. Hot water, A/C, gated area, and friendly staff. High quality place!

Perfect little place that attracts awesome people. My stay here was excellent and incredibly convenient. The staff were attentive, accommodating and sincerely friendly. It's just a few minutes walk from the BTS which makes getting around the city very easy. I absolutely recommend this thoughtfully designed nest to everyone.

In a quite area of loudly district. Comfortable, clean and cozy room, nice and helpful staff, I would definitely go back again.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • China

The owner and staff are all very nice to us! And also very helpful! Cute family! They showed us where local people like to go and eat and are all very nice places! The room is clean, the building is very cool! Will definitely recommend! Eternal thankful to Glad and all!

Very friendly couple, always smiling and ready to help. We got a simple breakfast but I'm not sure it's always there. Nice garden around, airco rooms and place to sit and talk. Very cosy corners and hammock. Great place to stay! Pretty close to the skytrain but further away from the center and some nice places to eat.

Very friendly & welcoming atmosphere. Clean,free tea and coffee & free continental breakfast.. Accommodation aircon works fantastic and beds nice a firm to sleep on. Front and back entrance. Close to all the facility's you want eg: train stations,taxis,tuk tuk & shopping plazas. Highly recommended. Only 1 thing I can think of that they can provide and that's larger lockers to store backpacks.

Great hostel if your just wanting to relax but if you are looking for a party this is not the place. The staff were lovely and the place was very clean and beds were good too.

Awesome place to stay. Helpful and friendly staff.

• 20th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

I only stayed one night between flights, but the hostel is really nice, and the owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. The surrounding area is overrun with prostitutes and lady boys, but that's my fault for not researching sukhumvit before staying there. Overall a great hostel.

We loved this hostel! So unique and perfect for what we were looking for (chilled out and a quiet escape from the craziness of Bangkok!) Even though it's by the red light district don't let this put you off, good location, easy to walk to the sky train. Staff were brilliant, answering our many questions, booking day trips and onward travel for us. Would definitely stay here again!!!