WH Hostel Reviews

48 Sukhumvit soi 4, Sukhumvit Rd, Klongtuey, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice place! Andy, the owner, who actually designed the place, is very kind and helpful!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

Very clean. Not too expensive. filled with nice people and very accommodating hosts. Train station is only a short walk as is everything else you need. No scams here.

Thank you for your review. We will keep this good quality of service to serve all guests.

The staff at the hostel are absolutely amazing and friendly people. They will do whatever it takes to make your stay in Bangkok a good one. The hostel is not really in a party area like Khaosan Road but if you are wanting a very chill and clean place to rest and plan your trips it is very good.

We do really appreciate your review. And thank you so much for your kind recommendation while you were staying at our hostel. We will keep your suggestion and do our best to improve and keep this quality of service

Excellent and considerate hosts. The dorm is extremely clean but the bed is a bit hard though.

Really lovely hostel, with friendly staff and nice facilities. My bed was a bit hard though, felt like sleeping on wood but other than that I enjoyed my couple of nights stay in Bangkok here.

I loved this place and recommend it to everyone I meet going to Bangkok. WH is new, clean, has a unique design, washer and dryer, good beds, excellent staff, and a good location. The best part is probably the atmosphere for meeting other travellers. The doors to the containers open up to the common area deck where people hang out so it's easy to meet people. Staff are super friendly and funny and helpful. Love them! Only downside is at night you can hear trains passing by.

Thank you so much for the super review. We will do our best to keep this good for our service.

I've stayed here a couple of times. It is the best place I've stayed in Bangkok, and I'd recommend and will stay back here.

• 19th Mar 2014

Thank you indeed for your review and we are more than happy that you chose to stay at our hostel.

Hosts were super amazing. Very welcoming and gave us lots of great info for our first time in Bangkok. Everything was super clean and great hang out spaces. We'll be back for sure!

We are pleasure to service you guys.. and we will keep this good review as our support to continue this quality of service.

WH staff is very kind and they are really warm and helpful people. I really recommend to book with them.

An Awesome place!!!! Super friendly and young management, modern. Good style, quiet, good access to city. My plan was to stay for just three nights but I extendet up to a week!

• 17th Mar 2014

Thank you so much for the great review.

Very nice and clean hostel. Decoration is very cool and the hostel itself is really nice and modern. There are two bts stations located at a walking distance. Staff is very nice and friendly. It has a nice common area to meet people.

Thank you so much for the good review... ^_^

everything was fine. price could be a little bit better/smaller.

• 25th Feb 2014

One of the best hostels i had the pleasure to stay at, the owners are a beutiful family that makes you feel like you are at home from the very second you check-in, fast internet, free coffee, great colourful and unique design, cozy common room and garden! Also while being located in one of the most central and dynamic districts of the city it mantains a very chiil and laid back atmosphere being just a minute walk away from the main road. Definetely the place you want to be if your in Bangkok!

• 21st Feb 2014

This is by far one of the cooler hostels I've stayed at. The owner is unbelievably nice and will do anything to make your stay better or help you out. Everything is brand new and very clean. The only complaint we had were that the beds are ROCK hard. Also, it can be very difficult to find, we asked about 10 taxi drivers and nobody knew where it was exactly. This is probably due to it being so new and it being tucked away down an alley. Look for a blue sign with a 2 on it from the main street

• 19th Feb 2014

The owners are very friendly and will help you with any questions you might have. Rooms are lovely and clean although beds are a little on the firm side (seems to be standard in Thailand). Yes, it is a little complicated to find on your first night but the Thai instructions provided by the owner for taxis makes this no problem. From then on its easy to get yourself around town and back. I would definitely stay again.

• 18th Feb 2014

This was one of the coolest hostels I stayed in during my 2 years of traveling. Very funky design, good facilities, the owners were very friendly and helpful when I needed advice or printing and made me feel very comfortable. The hotel is close to the center and all the bars and shops you need, but not too close, so you don't get the noise. Although you do get noise from the motorway next to it. But that's almost everywhere in Bangkok... Thank you for a great place to stay Andy and Pinky!

Thank you indeed Lukas...your comment is valuable. we will keep this standard of service to serve our guests...

Great owners, far enough from the city but close enough.. Get ya money worth. Security is very good, felt very safe when I was there.

Great hostel with a really cool design. The staff are so friendly and have great english. They helped us alot and made us feel at home. The hostel is really clean and they have a Sweet common Room with coffee facilites and a microwave which is a bonus. Great location loved it!

We are so happy that you love our place and service. We hope to service you again next time you visit Bangkok. And we will keep this good quality to service every customers. :)