WOW! Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Avenida Diagonal 578, Barcelona, Spain

Solid little hostel with helpful staff. The location is a little north of the main drag but a 20min walk will get you onto a busy street searching for Gaudi. Not very sound proof but overall a very decent hostel and I would stay here again.

staff were very helpfull, and always had a smile

Everything was not very bad, just they haven't changing linen (i saw how after othet people checkout cleaning lady just fixed the same linen and thats it, othey people came and layed on the same sheets...), we found hair lefties on our beds, so asked to change (but i'm not 100% sure if they did it), also there were no toilet paper in our wc. The locations is not so close to the city center. I marked "staff" - average just cuz the cleaning girl wasn't kind, but the receptionist was ok.

I went at the summer time and there is no air conditioning in the bedrooms. It was terrible to sleep!!

Really lovely hostel. Very good atmosphere, very communal everyone was friendly staff and guests. Would have been nice if there was a safe to keep our valuables in. Loved it.

They need to do serious cleaning and repairing work in the upper stage.

The hostel is good , but unique problem is the owner , the one dont know how to treat the guests ,but i think this was just a little problem that can be solved ,the rest is good .

Hostel world booking didnt forward my booking on which resulted in the hostel being fully booked when i arrived. However the owners son was extremely nice called around a few places and upgraded me and also paid the difference! Thank you

The wi-fi they advertise is only really available near the common room. I couldn't access it at all in my own room so if you need to use it to talk to someone, you might want to think about looking elsewhere. Breakfast is toast and orange juice