Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

I loved how helpful the girls were. They were very good at finding a tour that best suited your needs. The food was delicious (especially the fries) and well priced, the rooms were great as there were curtains around your bed and lots of storage with locks and keys for your belongings, and the common area was very cozy and welcoming. I had a 5/5 stay :)

• 25th Jul 2015

We had an excellent time at Wada hostel. We only stayed one night on a Friday - but was great, the all you can eat BBQ was amazing! I would highly recommend staying here.

• 24th Jul 2015

I spent just one night here - and then headed off to Yangshuo, but it was great! The staff was very friendly and helped me organize my next day's trip. The rooms are big and furnished nicely as well. Would have liked to stay longer!

你们的旅舍真的很棒!我和新认识的朋友都会讨论,为什么你们能提供这么多东西,房价还是这么低! 给你们发了一个邮件,里面有我认为从广州到香港比较合适的路线 :)

• 17th Jul 2015
  • China

I didn't think I would ever enjoy a hostel so much! My one complaint is for some of the tours that departed from the hostel -- it was slightly uncomfortable to squeeze 6-7 people into a car which only had 5 seats for a 3 hour drive.

10/10 Would stay again.

• 13th Jul 2015

Simply the best hostel we've seen in China (during 2 trips of 4 weeks each). A cozy bar/food area, a pool table and a nice courtyard are all excellent places to hang out, and the whole public area of the hostel just invites you to meet other people. The room is clean and comfortable. The menu is great (western food was welcome after a few weeks of only Chinese food). The staff (the Wada girls) are knowledgable, friendly, speak good English and are always available.

We were able to store our luggage during a day when we were not living in that hostel which was much appreciated.

This hostel is amazing. I have stayed in many many hostels and the Wada hostels are some of my favorite. The staff are on helpful and willing to answer any and every question. They even organize bbq and activities which help everyone meet. As a solo traveller I highly recommend this hostel as place to meet people. Such a great hostel!

I really enjoyed my stay at Wada hostel Guilin. The staff were super friendly and they did everything to try to accommodate you. Their English was excellent! The trips that the hostel offered were also very good. The beds were extremely comfortable, I had the best sleep I've had in China while staying at this hostel! I also like that you have privacy with the curtains. The food that was offered at the hostel was delicious, real western dishes. A break from rice and noodles :). Thank you.

Excellent hostel, the staff were incredibly accommodating and would go out of their way to help guests! I would recommend this hostel to everyone!

• 10th Jul 2015

Great Hostel! It's a bit far from the city center, but it's just a 10 minutes bus trip. The Wada girls make your stay very confortable and the rooms are simply the best in China, super confortables! I've been in a BBQ party and enjoyed a lot meeting people there!

Fantastic hostel! Great atmosphere and perfect location (close to train station and bus stops). They offer a wide range of different foods and drinks, and it's a nice place to chill. And the staff was great, very friendly and helpful. Should I ever come back to Guilin, I know where to stay. Was totally worth it:)

This is honestly the best hostel I've ever been to, which is why I came back a second time! The Wada girls are so lovely and helpful, and the hostel itself just has a great feel to it. The common area is a really great place for chilling, playing games, eating and meeting people. They serve both Chinese and Western food as reasonable prices for a hostel. I SUPER recommend the all you can eat BBQ night on Friday night which is so worth it, as well as their (free) dumpling making night!

After travels in China, this was a good hostel to stay in because of the reasons below. Pros: customer service especially Monica, delicious food, comfortable bed, lost clothes returned, bilingual staff. Cons: entrance, price of food above market rate. They also have another one in Yengshou (misspelled?). It's not as great and the Flora lady needs more cs skills because she wasn't as hospitable. I

Wonderful staff. An enjoyable place to stay

Stayed in a mixed dorm of 4. The rooms were spacious and clean. The communal areas were very relaxed and had a good backpacker atmosphere. The best thing about the hostel were the staff who were very friendly and helpful and they all spoke efficient English. I highly recommend taking the Rice terrace tour with the hostel as they organise your journey to the terraces and allow you to hike freely around the terraces.

Absolutely loved it! Fantastic staff create an awesome atmosphere.

Unfaultable. Best hostel we have stayed at in china! Big, clean rooms and bathrooms, awesome lockers, dorm beds are huge and soft and have curtains for privacy, and the common areas are spacious and have lots of couches and plants. The best thing is the staff! They are so friendly and helpful, and the food they make at Wada is AMAZING. Cannot recommend highly enough.

The only difficult thing was to find it....but the staff was amazing, the services are great and the people in there is great too creating an amazing atmosphere which is nice when you are traveling around China.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7