Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Best hostel I have stayed in, the girls sorted everything thing for us and more, there experience and knowledge was 100% will go to wada anytime, recommend the place just for the way they helped us and made our stay welcome! Even so I used there sister hostels with the same outcome!thank you wads!😉 will defo come back!!!

Really hospitable, felt like a second home. Easy to meet people and have a good time. Plus a pretty easy drinking challenge that nets you a free shirt (or two). So no complaints. Shout out to Monica and the rest of the team for making my stay memorable.

Great and friendly staff

Best staff ever, didn't want to leave. Very much appreciated also the VPN connection!

I had such a wonderfull time here. The staff are the best. Dumpling night was cool. Nice service. Don't look anywhere else in Guilin. Here's the place you're looking for!

• 15th Feb 2015

A great hostel experience and the staff work hard to make your stay a warm and fun time

Several years older than the Wada Hostel in Yangshuo and it does show, especially in the rooms. But it is still very clean. And the atmosphere is so relaxing and the girls are so nice and helpful that it makes up for it. They will go out of their way to help. They even made a call for me in Chinese to a place I was trying to get information from but couldn't understand. Great place!

Wada is amazing. I loved this hostel - one of my favourite in China. Definitely would recommend staying here!

The staff were really helpfula and, unusually for China, spoke good English. They helped us organise our trip to Yangshou and understood and were able to reply to, our questions. While we were there they had their weekly "dumpling party" (which is free) and involved making then eating lots of dumplings-a great way to meet other guests at the hostel.,

Great hostel, super friendly staff, and a great environment for meeting other travellers.

This was the best hostel ever. The staff, the environment, THE FOOD. So great! You will meet lots of new people and have an amazing time! Such a great place! Their pancakes are on spot and its a great hang out atmosphere.

Thanks for having us best regards, Johnny

The best hostel I stayed at during my month in South China, particularly because of its excellent staff who are friendly and helpful. Good food and drinks and able to help with tours too. My only quibble - why "Wada Girls"? Isn't this the 21st century, and using gender to sell things a bit old hat? Why not "Wada Boys" too?

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The Wada girls are amazing and go out of their way to help you with anything you need. They make great food and the common areas are wonderful. The heated mattress pads were a huge plus! Kind of a weird part of town, but they help you get anywhere you need! Go Wada!! The Wada in Yangshuo is great too. They let us keep our stuff there even though we weren't staying.

• 4th Feb 2015

We enjoyed our stay very much and will be back there to stay again. The four person room was great for the children with the bunk bed

A great hostel. staff were incredibly helpful ensuring that we had an amazing trip.

• 3rd Feb 2015

For the price, Wada Hostel is a great place to stay when in Guilin. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were decent. It's a little chilly in the winter time but the hostel does provide a heater and electric blankets. The hostel is close to a shopping mall that has a really great grocery store where you can get the essentials. The hostel is a little farther away from downtown but a great price.

Amazing, The girls are The nicest persons in the earth. Super easy to find, 5 min from railway, fb access etc etc. 10/10 Pablo

The best place when I traveling at China, the staff was sooooo lovely and nice :) high recommend

This was the friendliest, most welcoming hostel EVER! I had such a great time staying at Wada and all the people (staff included) were great and so communicative. I really had the best time there and would highly recommend this place to everybody.

• 30th Jan 2015