Superb 2,300 Total Reviews
Superb 2,300 Total Reviews
Wada Hostel in Guilin Located at No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, , Guilin.
China
Guilin Guangxi 541002 No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road
94% 2300
25.2555253 110.2813410
    Rooms available

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

This hostel is amazing! The room was a good size for four of us sharing, there were large and small lockers for all and electric blankets plus air con. The bathroom was spacious and was clean and cleaned every day. The Wada girls are so helpful and kind and couldn't do enough for us. They helped organise trips for us and made sure we knew where we were going. The food is amazing and well worth eating there. Awesome music and pool table and it was just an amazing place to stay!!!

9th Jan 2017

I was only hear for a night but the staff were friendly and extremely helpful.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

Great hostel! It may be located slightly outside the city centre, but it is definitely worthwhile. The staff give you a great map and detailed instructions about all the buses into the city. They also gave us thorough instructions about sightseeing and the Li River cruise. The receptionist speaks fantastic English and she was very helpful adding money to our SIM cards and contacting the staff at our next hostel. Also, the food is great!

• sjtait3925
  • Scotland, Male, 31-40
26th Dec 2016
8.0

Good hostel and staff but a bit of a walk from the touristic part of Guilin.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

Couldn't have asked for a better stay in Guilin! The Wada girls were very helpful with the questions I had about the city and it's attractions and the dumpling making on the Monday night was a highlight. A tip for your visit... introduce yourself to Uncle Joe!

• Taiwan, Female, 31-40
9th Dec 2016

I arrived very late and left early. It's just a place for my overnight so I can't comment too much. In general, ghe atmosphere was good in public area. Employees were friendly. I like the electric heating matress. Very comfortable in winter

• ChaseDavidson
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

Easily my favourite hostel from my 3 week trip around China. The staff were very well spoken in English and extremely pleasant when it came to helping out with tours, sightseeing and directions to and from the bus/train stations. They were nice enough to let me leave my luggage for a couple days while I went and stayed at another hostel in Xingping for a night. The food was phenomenal and 3 out of the 4 times, I could not even finish the amount of food that was given to me. Stay here in Guilin!

28th Nov 2016

Exceeded my expectations for the price. The food was amazing. The beds were comfortable with a nice heating pad underneath (it was very cold).

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

Great hostel, lovely fun atmosphere and really helpful staff

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
21st Nov 2016

The best hostel so far!! Especially the warm blanket is amazing for the cold days! This was the best surprise when we came here and the staff is super helpfull:) ! The food is also really tasty! And the rooms are very big and clean!