Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Choosing Wada hostel for my stay in Guilin and Yangshuo was the best decision I could have made. The staff is extremely nice and helpful, they even rebooked my room reservations from Guilin to Yangshuo without any extra costs and any problems. The Wada Girls helped to organize all the trips I wanted to make and left no question unanswered. The food is amazing btw. I can recommend to stay here to everyone :)

• 19th Sep 2014

You will not find a better hostel Guilin or maybe even in China! This is the perfect place to collect yourself, relax or meet new travel friends. There is a huge social area with couches, a movie nook, a reading room, pool table and an outdoor courtyard. The Wada girls are awesome and will help you with anything you need for your trip. They are also just fun to hang out with and shoot some pool or chat. Allow wiggle room in your itinerary as you may end up staying longer than you planned!

probably the best hostel in guilin..

We had a fantastic time at the Wada. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was fantastic and we made some great friends. I'd definitely stay again and would recommend to anyone - Nick I'd like to thank the staff at Wada for a great stay. I have been to many hostels and Wada has definitely been my favourite. The staff are so helpful

• 15th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

loved my stay here. free dumpling making party. great food and amazing staff.

Delicious food, helpful staff and great tour offered by hostel.

Although i just stayed one night, i must say this hostel is great. The staff is nice and very helpful, their bar and common areas very nice and comfy, and sleeping here was no issue at all. I'd return for sure.

Amazing hostel with great atmosphere. The staff are all lovely too.

The staff was excellent! The hostel also has a really spacious common area with a good vibe. I was traveling alone when I stayed at Wada and met so many fun people to hang out with during one of Wada's free dumpling parties. The hostel is also very clean and has bathrooms attached to the dorm rooms which is a nice. They also have really great food.

Stayed only for one night, but I really enjoyed this place and the staff was super helpful! Would stay here again for sure!

• 8th Sep 2014

Wada Yangshou has newer facilities

Staff are great, really helpful at telling you what to do and where. They have really useful maps that show all the bus routes and bus stops so it's quite easy to use the public transport to get around.

• 8th Sep 2014

I had a fantastic stay at Wada Hostel. The staff are amazing, very helpful and good company too. The food is really good, and the communal area is really chilled out and fun. Sometimes it was a big effort to leave the hostel!

Very nice hostel, no issue with our late arrival. organized nice trip into the area for us... helpful and friendly

• 5th Sep 2014

I was told that I arrived too late to attend the Friday buffet, even though people continued to eat for the next hour. Then, three quests were continually smoking and talking loudly in the courtyard, until 1:30 in the morning. You could smell their smoke all over the non-smoking rooms. I asked the staff to tell them to be quiet. The staff person said we already told them a couple of times. So, I asked the quests to be considerate of others. The quests were rude and smirked.

Hey, thanks for staying at Wada again. You arrived at 9:30pm when BBQ was nearly finished (it started at 7:30pm). Same with when you joined in this Jan. need sign up in advance so we can prepare enough food for everyone. But we still shared some BBQ with you FOR FREE and you were still not happy! We also asked guests moving into the bar not in the yard and they did lower voice. They were happy and lovely guests. We hope you enjoy traveling and keep on being happy. Thanks. Team Wada

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The girls are extremely helpful and nice. The atmosphere in the hostel is also great. Does a great variety of food reasonably priced. Would definitely recommended this hostel for Guilin. Thanks for a great stay girls!

good location,good staff , but I booked the draft from Yangdi to Xingping was too expensive , later a backpacker told me it just need 90 yuan , well wada charges 250 yuan for it .

Hey, Thanks for staying with Wada. For the bamboo raft, on Li River there're many different piers and cost different money. The one you took was the most beautiful part of Li River, also transportation, guide ,raft and insurance all included. You can get lots of information about how to save money from us as well, but we guarantee you the safest and best experience. Thanks again. Team Wada

It is definitely the best hostel I've been to. The wada girls are amazing, they care for you and everything you need. You have hostel, bar and restaurant with delicious dishes in one place and a wonderful terrace where you can meet wonderful people to exchange your experiences of traveling China and all the other things in life. Don't miss the barbecue Friday!!

Wada girls are the sweetest.

One of the best hostels we have been in China. The staff is amazing, very helpful and funny. They helped us topping up some money on our chinese SIM card for free. The rooms are clean, internet is OK for chinese standards. Nice atmosphere as the staff is trying to organise a lot of parties / events. We only stayed one night but it was very memorable

• 28th Aug 2014