Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Amazing hostel with great atmosphere. The staff are all lovely too.

Stayed only for one night, but I really enjoyed this place and the staff was super helpful! Would stay here again for sure!

• 8th Sep 2014

Wada Yangshou has newer facilities

Staff are great, really helpful at telling you what to do and where. They have really useful maps that show all the bus routes and bus stops so it's quite easy to use the public transport to get around.

• 8th Sep 2014

I had a fantastic stay at Wada Hostel. The staff are amazing, very helpful and good company too. The food is really good, and the communal area is really chilled out and fun. Sometimes it was a big effort to leave the hostel!

I was told that I arrived too late to attend the Friday buffet, even though people continued to eat for the next hour. Then, three quests were continually smoking and talking loudly in the courtyard, until 1:30 in the morning. You could smell their smoke all over the non-smoking rooms. I asked the staff to tell them to be quiet. The staff person said we already told them a couple of times. So, I asked the quests to be considerate of others. The quests were rude and smirked.

Hey, thanks for staying at Wada again. You arrived at 9:30pm when BBQ was nearly finished (it started at 7:30pm). Same with when you joined in this Jan. need sign up in advance so we can prepare enough food for everyone. But we still shared some BBQ with you FOR FREE and you were still not happy! We also asked guests moving into the bar not in the yard and they did lower voice. They were happy and lovely guests. We hope you enjoy traveling and keep on being happy. Thanks. Team Wada

good location,good staff , but I booked the draft from Yangdi to Xingping was too expensive , later a backpacker told me it just need 90 yuan , well wada charges 250 yuan for it .

Hey, Thanks for staying with Wada. For the bamboo raft, on Li River there're many different piers and cost different money. The one you took was the most beautiful part of Li River, also transportation, guide ,raft and insurance all included. You can get lots of information about how to save money from us as well, but we guarantee you the safest and best experience. Thanks again. Team Wada

It is definitely the best hostel I've been to. The wada girls are amazing, they care for you and everything you need. You have hostel, bar and restaurant with delicious dishes in one place and a wonderful terrace where you can meet wonderful people to exchange your experiences of traveling China and all the other things in life. Don't miss the barbecue Friday!!

Wada girls are the sweetest.

One of the best hostels we have been in China. The staff is amazing, very helpful and funny. They helped us topping up some money on our chinese SIM card for free. The rooms are clean, internet is OK for chinese standards. Nice atmosphere as the staff is trying to organise a lot of parties / events. We only stayed one night but it was very memorable

• 28th Aug 2014

Room was starting to look a bit tired. The duvet was too thick for summer condions. But overall would recommend. Staff were extremely helpful, thank you girls. Good food, incl BBQ which really was all you can eat. Free use of washing machines in evening. We liked the place.

very friendly staff with excellent English language abilities

Staff were lovely, bar area was nice and chilled. They put on activities which gave the place a nice atmosphere. Rooms were fine (if not quite as modern as the wada in Yangshuo). Would recommend :)

This hostel had everything: amazing food, amazing staff and a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

The biggest bunk beds I have seen traveling in China! And super cosy with the little curtains. I can fully recommend the hostel!

From their website with great information, to their confirmation of my booking, to the extreme friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, this was a great visit! In general, hosteling is about affordability, meeting others from all over the world and having fun. This hostel exceeded expectations, with reading room, TV room, pool table, good food, great outdoor covered area and a rather convenient location: 10 minute walk from the train station and bus stops near by.

Best hostel I stayed in during my trip through China. The rooms were nice and clean, with lockers for your luggage. The staff was amazing! (friendly, funny, very helpful and spoke great English) and it was a great place to meet new people. With the busses stopping right out front it is very easy to reach every sight in Guilin. The trips offered by the hostel are great and well worth their money. I would definitly stay there again.

Very good stay in Wada hostel, everything was perfect and particularly the "Wada girls" who have a very helpful attitude. One of the best hostel I stayed.

Probably the best Hostel I've stayed in and will stay in. The staff is absolutely amazing and the atmosphere is also great!

• 15th Aug 2014

Thank you for a lovely stay. Great place with a lovely staff that were always helpful and really gave you a lot of good energy every day! The atmosphere was fantastic so you got to meet alot of fellow travelers. If I come back this will be the place where I stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7