Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Great staff!!! the girls are really helpful. They speak English really well and are also really funny. The hostel is not really close to the downtown (20min walking) but the best places to visit are not in Guilin. I definitely recommend this hostel

I'm feel at home

• 22nd Sep 2014

wada is one of the best hostel we have stayed in china. the staff are amazing - they will help you with everything and anything. rooms are clean and spacious. wifi really good. lots going on each night (all you can eat bbq on a fri) really nice atmosphere. right by the bus depot. we did the rice terrace tour the li river raft tour with the hostel only negative thing - “pick up from station" is just someone coming to meet you walk you to the hostel..no actual transport. thank you wada!!!

Choosing Wada hostel for my stay in Guilin and Yangshuo was the best decision I could have made. The staff is extremely nice and helpful, they even rebooked my room reservations from Guilin to Yangshuo without any extra costs and any problems. The Wada Girls helped to organize all the trips I wanted to make and left no question unanswered. The food is amazing btw. I can recommend to stay here to everyone :)

• 19th Sep 2014

You will not find a better hostel Guilin or maybe even in China! This is the perfect place to collect yourself, relax or meet new travel friends. There is a huge social area with couches, a movie nook, a reading room, pool table and an outdoor courtyard. The Wada girls are awesome and will help you with anything you need for your trip. They are also just fun to hang out with and shoot some pool or chat. Allow wiggle room in your itinerary as you may end up staying longer than you planned!

probably the best hostel in guilin..

Absolutely loved this hostel. Pretty clean, good facilities and amazing staff! They are funny, entertaining and go the extra mile to help you with whatever issue you might have. Hostel also has a very backpacker-esque atmosphere which I didn't find in many other hostels in China. Would absolutely go again!

We had a fantastic time at the Wada. The staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was fantastic and we made some great friends. I'd definitely stay again and would recommend to anyone - Nick I'd like to thank the staff at Wada for a great stay. I have been to many hostels and Wada has definitely been my favourite. The staff are so helpful

• 15th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

loved my stay here. free dumpling making party. great food and amazing staff.

Delicious food, helpful staff and great tour offered by hostel.

Although i just stayed one night, i must say this hostel is great. The staff is nice and very helpful, their bar and common areas very nice and comfy, and sleeping here was no issue at all. I'd return for sure.

Amazing hostel with great atmosphere. The staff are all lovely too.

1) Great place! 2) One night is enough in Guilin. Go to Yangshuo (WADA in Yangshuo! ! !)

• Peru

The staff was excellent! The hostel also has a really spacious common area with a good vibe. I was traveling alone when I stayed at Wada and met so many fun people to hang out with during one of Wada's free dumpling parties. The hostel is also very clean and has bathrooms attached to the dorm rooms which is a nice. They also have really great food.

Stayed only for one night, but I really enjoyed this place and the staff was super helpful! Would stay here again for sure!

Wada Yangshou has newer facilities

Staff are great, really helpful at telling you what to do and where. They have really useful maps that show all the bus routes and bus stops so it's quite easy to use the public transport to get around.

• 8th Sep 2014

I had a fantastic stay at Wada Hostel. The staff are amazing, very helpful and good company too. The food is really good, and the communal area is really chilled out and fun. Sometimes it was a big effort to leave the hostel!

Very nice hostel, no issue with our late arrival. organized nice trip into the area for us... helpful and friendly

• 5th Sep 2014

I was told that I arrived too late to attend the Friday buffet, even though people continued to eat for the next hour. Then, three quests were continually smoking and talking loudly in the courtyard, until 1:30 in the morning. You could smell their smoke all over the non-smoking rooms. I asked the staff to tell them to be quiet. The staff person said we already told them a couple of times. So, I asked the quests to be considerate of others. The quests were rude and smirked.

Hey, thanks for staying at Wada again. You arrived at 9:30pm when BBQ was nearly finished (it started at 7:30pm). Same with when you joined in this Jan. need sign up in advance so we can prepare enough food for everyone. But we still shared some BBQ with you FOR FREE and you were still not happy! We also asked guests moving into the bar not in the yard and they did lower voice. They were happy and lovely guests. We hope you enjoy traveling and keep on being happy. Thanks. Team Wada

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7