Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Had an amazing stay!! Everyone is so nice and helpfull!! Would recommand it to everyone:)

• 25th Jun 2015

Really great hostel! Staff are so friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend it!

Perfect service by the wada girls.

Best hostel I have yet to stay at! Staff were super helpful, atmosphere was great, and the rooms were spacious - all you can eat BBQ is a must! We stayed here for 2 nights before going on to Yangshuo but came before catching our flight - we were able to store our bags, hang out in the common area and even participate in the dumpling making party! I highly recommend staying here.

I don't tend to comment on hostels but in this case I'm happy to make an exception. Wada hostel stands out as the best I have stayed in for a number of reasons: - The staff make a point of remembering names, this is a nice personal touch - My dorm room was bigger, cleaner and more comfortable than any other I've stayed in. It was cleaned daily and I was offered clean bedding - Value for money was brilliant, not only was it cheap, the food at the dumpling party on Mondays is free Recommended!

• 12th Jun 2015

One of my favourite hostels I have ever been to with exceptionally friendly staff and a generally happy atmosphere. The rooms are lovely (with a curtain across your bed for privacy!) and seem to all be ensuite. The public area has a good range of food and drink, a film area, a pool table, a reading area and an outside patio (although sadly my stay was a little wet to put that to good use). I couldn't help making friends with the staff and fellow guests!

So far my best experience in a hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great, the dorms are very clean, the lounge area is top notch, and they even have events for the people staying in the hostel. I attended the dumpling party and it was so fun!! I'd highly recommend this hostel.

The Wada experience is made by the Wada girls. Despite the torrential downpour in Guangxi province, the girls made our experience at Guilin, by far the most memorable one. Special mention to Janine giving us free shots! Besides, the service was absolutely lovely, we got to meet new people from around the world. Thank You so much for making our stay in Guilin so wonderful, we will make sure to visit again.

• 11th Jun 2015

The rooms are spacious and well equipped, each bed has its own curtain, small locker, reading light and power-point. The hostel also offers free washing which was invaluable! It was in a great location, a little out of the chaotic tourist area, with great street food and interesting stalls surrounding it. Above all WE LOVED THE WADA GIRLS!! Thank you so much for all your generosity and kindness it was the reason we came back three times :)

Wada is a fantastic hostel, honestly one the best hostels I've stayed in, and definitely the best in China. The staff are super helpful and do their absolute best to help with anything you need. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We extended our stay from two nights to four, partly because there is so much to do in Guilin and the surrounding area, but having a great hostel to stay at made that a very easy choice!

Nice place but quiet a bit away from centre though busstation is, close...

We didn't stay To long at the hostel but we thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere the staff the food and the location they also have a location in Yangshou that would have been nice for a day and night. They have tours of the Longji rice terraces we unfortunately couldn't go on our desired day due to lack of people but that's hardly the hostels fault anyway this hostel comes highly recommended with a great 100% approval rating :) thanks WADA

• 3rd Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I've been to in China/Asia! Friendly staff who can speak English well, very clean and the atmosphere is very cozy and great.

We loved Wada! The girls are fantastic-so friendly and always happy to help. Their English is amazing and they can advise you on anything you need to know. We joined the BBQ on Friday night and had so much fun and their everyday food is just as good... Try the homemade banana muffins and peanut butter ice cream! There's no wifi in the rooms, but we liked this, as it meant everyone came to the communal area to chill out or socialise.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Pretty cheap for great accommodations. You can also do laundry for free.

Nice staff, nice atmosphere, good english.

• 29th May 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in by far. The staff are lovely the rooms are comfy and the food is so good. They do overcharge for their torus I feel so we didn't book them with the hostel but still a great spot for great value.

Best place ever!!!! Staff was great, kind and friendly. I'll go back.

• 28th May 2015

The service is excellent. The staff really enjoys helping travelers find the best experience. They speak very good English and they go the extra mile to help in whatever you may need. Rooms are clean and spacious, friendly and fun atmosphere. Their Friday All-you-cam-eat BBQ is bomb!! Hot water, great food and fast internet. Definitely among the top 3 best hostels I've stayed in.

• 28th May 2015

Wada hostel is perfect! Would recommend to anyone! 4 bed dorms as well as twin room were clean and very comfortable, great showers too. The food was amazing with western and Chinese dishes - the homemade chips were heavenly! BBQ every Friday is great for getting to know other travellers. A special thanks to the staff who were outstanding so friendly and English was perfect! I left my folder in the dorm and they mailed it to me in another hostel - Caroline you're the best! 10/10 for service xoxo

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7