Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

This hostel had everything: amazing food, amazing staff and a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Very good stay in Wada hostel, everything was perfect and particularly the "Wada girls" who have a very helpful attitude. One of the best hostel I stayed.

Probably the best Hostel I've stayed in and will stay in. The staff is absolutely amazing and the atmosphere is also great!

• 15th Aug 2014

Thank you for a lovely stay. Great place with a lovely staff that were always helpful and really gave you a lot of good energy every day! The atmosphere was fantastic so you got to meet alot of fellow travelers. If I come back this will be the place where I stay!

the staff are NOT very nice to Chinese tourists. there is no wifi on the 2nd floor.

I would like to address this review as we are deeply saddened and also offended by it. Our hostel demonstrates customer service at its highest level and we absolutely respect everyone who walks through our doors with zero discrimination. We truly try our very best to make sure everyone has a wonderful time here. We really cannot understand why you would say such a thing to us. It is not right and you have hurt everyone here at Wada with your remarks.

Loved this hostel. The girls at reception are so nice. I was very unwell whilst there ( Too much drink followed by the flu) and they were so kind to me, allways checking on me to make sure I was ok. Great atmosphere and a great common room area in a quiet backstreet from the main street which is nice for sleeping. location isn't the best but the 2¥ #10 bus from the main road takes you everywhere in the city. Couldn't recommend it more.

Great hostel. Very convenient for arriving from the airport. Nicely decorated twin rooms, though compact. Friendly staff. The night watchman even offered some baiju.

Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere, amazing food (one of the best that we ate in china). We spent there almost a week and it was really wonderful! Thank you wada girls for everything!

This place is good enough although I think their tours are way too expensive and I feel they take way too much money for organizing things.

I had a nice stay there, staff really nicem they help me with planing my route bus and train ! I met so nice people in the lobby, so comfy. The bad point is just the food is expensive to compare with other hostel I went .

Hey, thanks for staying with Wada. Also thanks for enjoying your time here. We provide the best food you can have in China, it is big portion to make sure you will get enough, it is fresh which we buy the materials every morning from the local farmers, It is homemade with love of Wada Team. But the price is much lower than most restaurants in the city. Also we organize free dumplings party every week. Have fun and enjoy your trip. Team Wada

Really cool place. The best place to stay in Guilin.

Kokapen ezinhobia West street pare-parian. Lantalde bikaina, berriro bueltauko nintzake biharra izanez gero! Perfect location, just in front of West Street. Great staff, I'll go back if I need it!

We enjoyed our brief stay and would strongly recommend Wada as the place to stay in Guilin.

This place is great! It has one of the warmest and welcoming environments of any place I've been. There are lots of little areas for sitting and socializing, a room for watching movies, a pool table, a wonderful book selection, and the food in the restaurant is really good...try the beer duck!

I really liked staying at Wada. The staff was great and the rooms were adequate. It might be nice to have a small mop in the bathrooms though, as they get very grimy quick with the high turnover.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Great place. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend

Tours through the hostel were a little more expensive than others, but the staff was fantastic. They were so helpful and friendly. Food was good ( and big portions), and a great location.

Great home cooked food, lively bar atmosphere and the staff were excellent - they spoke amazing English and were very helpful with helping us plan our onward journey etc

On the negative side the storage box is a bit small and there's no lock on the bathroom door. It would be preferable if there's was wifi in the rooms but I can understand from a social aspect why there isn't. Positively the wada girld are fantastic - so warm and welcoming, the food is good and it is an all round nice place to be.

Hey, thanks for sharing your time with Wada. The lockers in the rooms are for your valuable things not for dirty clothes :D. The bathroom door has been fixed long time ago, we hope you can tell us when you found the problems, we definitely will do everything we can for you. Thanks again, Team Wada

We stayed at Wada Hostel in Guilin for a few nights in the beginning of August. The room was very nice, and the atmosphere in the hostel was very cozy and laid back. Thus it was the perfect place to meet other people travelling around China. The staff was not only friendly, but eager to help and make our stay as memorable as possible. And they spoke English, which was a very nice change. Definetly a place we'll stay again, should we ever get to Guilin.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7