Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

I loved it. The girls at the reception are always willing to help you. The food at the bar is delicious! Couldn't be better.

Both Wada Hostels in Guilin and Yanshuo are very nice. Guilin has a nice bar and the girls that are working there are super sweet. Drinks are quite cheap and staff is helpful with organizing trips to the rice terrace and stuff. Overall I had a good time there and would recommend it to everyone. Simon

Really nice hostel, the girls were absolutely lovely and the food was great! Only issue was I arrived at about 4.30am and couldn't get into the hostel and had to spend 3 hours sat in KFC. I tried to ring and it wouldn't go through (this could have been my phone though) but it would have been nice to have been informed about this beforehand. Other than that it was my favourite hostel in China!

Hey, thanks for staying with us. We feel really sorry that you didn't get in the hostel once you arrived. In the confirmation email we provide a 24-hr working cell phone so you can reach us anytime. Also we have security guy at the reception in the night, you just need push the button on the gate, he will give you warm greetings and help you need. Anyway sorry for what happened again, and wish you a nice trip. Wada Hostel in Guilin

Great location, quite close to the train station. You can walk the distance quite easily, especially if you come into the city on an early train. It is a little further to the centre of the city from the hostel, but that's nothing a cheap 1-2 yuan bus ride can't take care of. Excellent security with pass keys and lockers. Staff are fun, helpful and speak English well. Atmosphere is nice, usually there are many foreigners at the hostel but sometimes there are Chinese too. Rooms cleaned daily.

We've just stayed one night in Wada Hostel but we absolutely enjoyed every second there! :) The place is great, spacious, cheap and has clean rooms, a great public area and the food is amazing! Our flight didn't go till 0:30 am in the morning and they let us stay there the entire evening! Special thanks to Monica, never met such a great staff member before! Perfect English and so welcoming / helpful! We will definitely come back!! :)

• 10th Oct 2014

Just love those girls!!! great,!!!

A great place to stay!! I was there on a Monday night, so they had a dumpling party. The dumplings were delicious and it's a great way to meet other travelers :)

• 6th Oct 2014

Wada is an amazing place to kick back and escape from the hustle-and-bustle of traveling in China. The incomparable Wada staff is also just beyond helpful in every way, as well as kindhearted in a casual, non-pandering way.

• 6th Oct 2014

Got here late from a delayed flight and they arranged a ride for me last minute. The staff is incredible. Always friendly and saying hello. The food is e best I've had at any hostels in China. Loved wada so much I booked an extra 2 days back in Guilin here. Amazing stay!

Thank you for your excellent staff. They gave very good advices and took care of us very well.

• 4th Oct 2014

This hostel is everything a hostel should be. The staff is awesome, we we're definitely taken care of and the atmosphere is also great! If I would go back to Guilin, I would definitely stay here again!

I spent one night here alone and really enjoyed the atmosphere and everything. But what REALLY blew my mind was when I came back a few days later by bike from wada hostel in yangshuo. We were three people,call sweaty and dusty, and we went to wada Guilin just to ask if we could use the showers - which we could, for free, and got towels and soap for free as well, delivered with the greatest smile. That is a hostel: not about the money but about the people.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

Only stayed for one night but the Wada girls are so helpful, gave us great advice and speak great English. Rooms are nice, they serve good food. Allowed us to have a shower and free towels after we checked out. Great value for money too. Would definitely stay again

Everything was superduper with this place, wish all hostels were like this! :D Great location, great facilities, clean and superfriendly staff! Just book it!

Great staff!!! the girls are really helpful. They speak English really well and are also really funny. The hostel is not really close to the downtown (20min walking) but the best places to visit are not in Guilin. I definitely recommend this hostel

I'm feel at home

wada is one of the best hostel we have stayed in china. the staff are amazing - they will help you with everything and anything. rooms are clean and spacious. wifi really good. lots going on each night (all you can eat bbq on a fri) really nice atmosphere. right by the bus depot. we did the rice terrace tour the li river raft tour with the hostel only negative thing - “pick up from station" is just someone coming to meet you walk you to the hostel..no actual transport. thank you wada!!!

Choosing Wada hostel for my stay in Guilin and Yangshuo was the best decision I could have made. The staff is extremely nice and helpful, they even rebooked my room reservations from Guilin to Yangshuo without any extra costs and any problems. The Wada Girls helped to organize all the trips I wanted to make and left no question unanswered. The food is amazing btw. I can recommend to stay here to everyone :)

• 19th Sep 2014

You will not find a better hostel Guilin or maybe even in China! This is the perfect place to collect yourself, relax or meet new travel friends. There is a huge social area with couches, a movie nook, a reading room, pool table and an outdoor courtyard. The Wada girls are awesome and will help you with anything you need for your trip. They are also just fun to hang out with and shoot some pool or chat. Allow wiggle room in your itinerary as you may end up staying longer than you planned!

probably the best hostel in guilin..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7