Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

People that work there are REALLY friendly! Very good hostel.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

the staff are all very nice. they have excellent arrangement for my rush booking of the bus to Longsheng Rice Terrace. The decoration in the hostel is good and we love it. The rooms is nice too. Will definitely recommend to our friends and any backpackers who wanna go Guilin.

Very friendly staff! and I did have fun in the BBQ event on Friday night, great food and atmosphere!

The Wada girls are amazing. Their presence certainly sets the mood for the hostel. Everyone mingled. The tours were fair and hassle-free. Even the food was great! (They make a mean to-go sandwich for the tours!) Thanks for making my trip to guilin so easy and hassle-free!

Wada staff great. Monday dumpling night a good icebreaker. Cozy reading room.

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words! We love breaking the ice. Next time join us for our BBQ for more fun! =)

The Wada girls are the best at making you feel like you're at home, enjoy their company you won't find any hostel like this in China!

• 11th Apr 2014

very friendly staff, always willing to help :-), food very good - the best Thai Curry I ever had!

Thank you for your kind words! We also think our Thai curry is very tasty! Happy travels! =)

Located in a pretty good part of Guilin with easy access to the bus station and a fairly vibrant, commercial area with a good night life. The staff were super friendly and helpful when we asked for information, and were patient when we asked a lot of questions. The hostel's food was not bad, and the room's facilities were fine. The shower was a small room with the toilet and shower in one, and the drainage was a little slow so the floor was quite wet after showering.

Thank you for your review! We're very happy that we were able to help you with everything you needed. For the shower, we appreciate it that you brought this to our attention. We always address every guest's concern in a prompt manner and have fixed this minor problem to ensure a more pleasant stay for future guests. Thank you for staying with us and happy travels!

Thank you very much your welcome and advices ! And also for your smile. Good luck. Thank you.

• 6th Apr 2014

For me, the atmosphere of a place is the most important thing, and that's where Wada Hostel excels. The staff are nothing short of breathtaking in making you feel welcome, and you enter their (well stocked) bar, managed by a (very talented) bartender feeling like a close friend ushered into a reunion. Everyone is cheerful, friendly and helpful here. Add to this the comfortable beds, great location and night time security and you have possibly the best hostel in the world, ever. Seriously. Visit.

• 5th Apr 2014

Thank you for your amazingly kind words! Please come back and visit us soon!

Excellent hostel close to train and bus station. Tours they run are great and they charge no commision. Girls are fun and bubbly characters. Atmosphere great and movie room is a nice touch. Best hostel in region for sure

We are very bubbly! Thanks for staying us! =)

I liked my stat at Wada because the staff is really friendly! However, my bathroom wasn't as clean as expected when I got to the dorm; the beds are hard and the front rooms are very noisy at night since the patio (common area) is right there. The food is good and the location is not bad. 5 stars to the staff!!!

Thank you so much for enjoying your stay here with us! We do apologize that you felt that the bathroom wasn't as clean as you expected. Please understand that our cleaners routinely clean the dorms on a daily basis but after that, we expect every guests to be courteous to one another and keep the bathroom clean for the next person. For the beds, they are very comfortable compared to most hostels. And as for the noise, we ask all guests from the patio to move into the lounge during quiet hours.

Would definitely recommend this hostel! Staff are very welcoming and friendly. Provide tours to the Rice fields/Li River. The food at the hostel is really good and not too expensive. Right near a main bus stop so easy to get around the city. Rooms had lockers and beds were fairly comfortable.

Thank you! =)

I loved Wada! The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. There's a bar with 2 for 1 drinks every night and a good selection of great food. Very close to pedestrain street, bars and clubs. Plus they have tours to the Rice Terraces and to Longsho as well as discount tickets for sites in Guilin and bike hire. There's an indoor and outdoor area to relax in. Also there's a comfy tv area for watching DVDs. Basically it has EVERYTHING Twin and queen rooms are very spacious, dorms are not.

• 31st Mar 2014

Thanks for loving Wada! We love you back! =)

Best hostel I've been to in China by far. The staff are incredible and will really take care of you to make sure you have an amazing time in Guilin and beyond. After arriving late due to a flight delay AND getting caught in a rainstorm, they opened up the kitchen for us even though the cooks had gone home. These guys go above and beyond in running a hostel. The even had the softest beds of my whole trip! Thank you Wada!

Thank you for being such a good friend! We hope to see you again soon! =) Team Wada

This hostel deserves its praise. The atmosphere was wonderful, the staff were literally the friendliest and most helpful people ever. They don't all speak the best English but they are so helpful. The facilities were very clean and the lobby area was very chill. I enjoyed my time there very much. It was also really really really really easy to find. just follow their directions exactly and not your friend's map on their phone haha

Thank you for your review! We're happy you enjoyed your stay and thank goodness you didn't get lost with your friend's map =p

The Wada Girls make Wada Hostel a warm, welcoming environment. Great location to access all of Guilin's attractions, as well as a fun bar/courtyard itself!

• 29th Mar 2014

Thanks for being a good friend! =)

I wish I good give Wada Hostel better then excellent. They are by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I have been traveling in Asia for over two years now. Thank you Wada Hostel, I will definitely stay with you again!

Thank you for being so nice to us! We can't wait to welcome you back! =)

Probably one of the best hostels we have ever been. Nice friendly english speaking staff which helped us in any situation. Also very good food and for sure a nice beer challenge where to get a WADA hostel t shirt. Thank you ladies that you have been 3 days a part of our lives. Sincerely Volker and Patrick P.S. Gān Bēi

• 13th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

You guys sure know how to drink! Fun times! The Wada girls will never forget you guys! =)

Wada girls are super nice and helpful. The atmosphere of the hostel is friendly and equipped with all facilities you need for your stay. Love this hostel and Guilin so much and I promise to come back here again. See ya

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

We are your home away from home. Come back soon! =)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5