Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Just a Great hostel, and Great staff!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Sweden

I only stayed here for one night, but the staff was super friendly, spoke excellent english, and was able to help me plan the next days' travel to the rice terraces and to Yangshuo. Rooms were ok. Good air conditioning.

Staff were fantastic and the food was good. The hostel is really nice and they have a whole list of comprehensive tours around Guilin for great prices. The Friday BBQ was fantastic and the atmosphere in general was really good. Bit pricier than other hostels but it was worth it in my opinion.

perfect hostel, nice people. rumbling cooking, bbq!! pool table,

Clean with comfy beds in good sized dorms, amazingly helpful staff, good food selection, social vibe. A little bit out of the city but has good and cheap connections.

Wada hostel is awesome!! Easily one of the best I have ever stayed in. Location is a little bit out of the center, but the staff make up for it and then some! I had the most interaction with Mandy, Monica, and Iris, but all of the girls are great! First and only time I've been to a hostel that has free laundry. I missed both the dumpling night and Fri BBQ, but heard they were great. The bar is great and complete with a pool table, be warned, Monica will kick your ass. Much love, Mr Smiles

Wada is THE place to stay. The atmosphere's great, the location's close to a shopping mall and heaps of local places to eat and the Wada girl's are super helpful and friendly. Definitely will go back when I have the chance to!

Nice bar with wi-fi to catch up on travel planning and internet access

Staff really friendly and helpful. Rooms nice, pretty clean, with curtain, light and power socket for each bed (although the powersockets were a bit problematic with two pronged European plugs). Overall, a great stay.

Wifi in the rooms would be nice!

Great hostel. One of the best I had in China. The hostel is really close from the train and the bus station so it's also very convenient

One of the best hostels I've been too. Clean sheets and facilities and a warm smiling staff. Couldn't have asked for more.

Wada is an amazing hostel, the staff are brillant! very friendly and helpful. It's a fun filled atmosphere with a clean enviroment. I would come back to wada again and again. Overall experience 10 out of 10! We love wada oh and the wada girls!! =)

• 12th Jul 2014

Everybody in this staff are amazing Candy,Monica,the pool girl and the receptionist.feel like home.there is a reason why this so well rated.

This is a nice hostel that does an excellent (and endless) job of self-promotion. The front desk is already pumping you for a 100% rating before you've even seen your room! In the meantime, you over- pay for the beer and coffee. I stayed twice, for one night each, before and after Yangshuo. Curiously enough, almost the entire staff had changed. Only 1-2 girls were still there a week later. Maybe they needed a rest! Service? They did what any hostel would--overcharge on tours, give times, etc.

perfect international hostel for backpackers!!!!clean,good location,friendly staff,good atmosphere!!!made lots of friends and partecipated to the friday eat as much as you can bbq!!!!!!they sell tours but if you don't want to go with a tour they give you advises and they are very helpful. huge chilling area and bar with good cocktails and enough beer for all the thirsty foreigners!!!!loved it!!!

Beautiful hostel in a beautiful city! Really liked to stay with you, guys!

We really enjoyed staying at Wada Guilin. The staff were really helpful, helping us to book trips even though we didn't pick their trips. Rooms were really clean and had what we needed.

The staff at Wada hostel are excellent, they are friendly, helpful and they remember your name. Had no trouble organising my tours, I recommend both tours offered by Wada great value! Food at the Wada bar is also great. Totally recommend!

Great hostel with excellent, friendly staff. Not exactly downtown, but relatively convenient to the bus station and has a very close bus stop which the staff helped us navigate. Very quiet location away from the main road and good rooms. Seems like a lot going on and nice community feeling but we spent most of our time out and about. Thanks for a great stay!