Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Absolutely the best hostel in China! The staff are so friendly and welcoming, it makes you feel like you're at home. They're incredibly patient and helpful! I wish they had hostels in every other major city!

Clean, Good environment, friendly staffs

We had a fabulous stay at Wada Guilin! The staff were so thoughtful and helpful with everything we needed and were knowledgable about the city. The 4-bed mixed dorm was really comfortable, especially the electric blankets. The common area with the pool table and sofas, wow, such a cozy environment to come back to after a long day out! Overall, we had a lovely stay!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • India

Great staff that works hard to give advice, plan travel, and find your way around Guilin and the surrounding areas. Decent location near main train station and some key bus lines. Rooms are OK, but they may be even better when you go as they were doing renovations when I was there. Recommended .

Fantastic experience! The staff at Wada are awesome.

• 4th Mar 2015

A fantastic hostel. The staff are lovely, and will meet you at the train station so you don't have to find your own way there. The wifi is very good, and can even access Facebook etc in China, which helped a lot. There was a dumpling making party when I was there, so that was fun, and there were plenty to make and eat. The beds have electric blankets to help against the cold, but the air-con heated the room plenty. The only negative is when I tried to leave before 6:30am, I was locked outside.

Is everything a hostel should be. Excellent, friendly and helpful staff. A great base to relax, meet people and travel further onward from.

awsome staff, totally rocks and make your stay just perfect. Loved the environment of the hostel. Loved the fire, and the blankets in the sofas and chillin´couchs. It has a space for reading with tons of China guides in different languages, Great food, very wide variety, though you might find cheaper outside. Regarding location you have buses in 1 minute walk that take you to the city center, night market or parks in 5-10 minutes. To walk to the center its 20 mins. Would stay here again 4sure!

I have been traveling a lot in China and this hostel was - hands down - one of the highlights among all accomondations that I had! The atmosphere at the hostel, good food and drinks, a convenient location and a very helpful and english speaking stuff make this hostel really an outstanding hostel!

• 1st Mar 2015

Best hostel! kind and helpful staff,clean and comfortable rooms.I stayed in a dorm room with a lot of space in it,which is not so common in most of other hostels. a great place to meet travelers from around the world. I really enjoyed my time there,strongly recommend this place!

nice atmosphere and good staff. definitly a good place to stay !

It was a great time. The bar was fun and the wada girls were great. I loved it here

• 26th Feb 2015

Lovely atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff, good English speakers. Would definitely stay there again if in Guilin.

• 26th Feb 2015

Best hostel I have stayed in, the girls sorted everything thing for us and more, there experience and knowledge was 100% will go to wada anytime, recommend the place just for the way they helped us and made our stay welcome! Even so I used there sister hostels with the same outcome!thank you wads!😉 will defo come back!!!

Really hospitable, felt like a second home. Easy to meet people and have a good time. Plus a pretty easy drinking challenge that nets you a free shirt (or two). So no complaints. Shout out to Monica and the rest of the team for making my stay memorable.

Great and friendly staff

Best staff ever, didn't want to leave. Very much appreciated also the VPN connection!

It was a really warm place to stay. I like the way it made me feel like home. The Wada girls were super nice, and the people staying there were lovely. It was a really enjoyable experience. Thank you so much.

highly recommended! had an absolutely lovely stay here :) would definately go there again!

I had such a wonderfull time here. The staff are the best. Dumpling night was cool. Nice service. Don't look anywhere else in Guilin. Here's the place you're looking for!