Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

I loved Wada! The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. There's a bar with 2 for 1 drinks every night and a good selection of great food. Very close to pedestrain street, bars and clubs. Plus they have tours to the Rice Terraces and to Longsho as well as discount tickets for sites in Guilin and bike hire. There's an indoor and outdoor area to relax in. Also there's a comfy tv area for watching DVDs. Basically it has EVERYTHING Twin and queen rooms are very spacious, dorms are not.

Thanks for loving Wada! We love you back! =)

such a great time. great atmosphere! the WADA GIRLS are amazing and very helpful. we had such a great time and thank you for everything.

Best hostel I've been to in China by far. The staff are incredible and will really take care of you to make sure you have an amazing time in Guilin and beyond. After arriving late due to a flight delay AND getting caught in a rainstorm, they opened up the kitchen for us even though the cooks had gone home. These guys go above and beyond in running a hostel. The even had the softest beds of my whole trip! Thank you Wada!

Thank you for being such a good friend! We hope to see you again soon! =) Team Wada

This hostel deserves its praise. The atmosphere was wonderful, the staff were literally the friendliest and most helpful people ever. They don't all speak the best English but they are so helpful. The facilities were very clean and the lobby area was very chill. I enjoyed my time there very much. It was also really really really really easy to find. just follow their directions exactly and not your friend's map on their phone haha

Thank you for your review! We're happy you enjoyed your stay and thank goodness you didn't get lost with your friend's map =p

The Wada Girls make Wada Hostel a warm, welcoming environment. Great location to access all of Guilin's attractions, as well as a fun bar/courtyard itself!

• 29th Mar 2014

Thanks for being a good friend! =)

I wish I good give Wada Hostel better then excellent. They are by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I have been traveling in Asia for over two years now. Thank you Wada Hostel, I will definitely stay with you again!

Thank you for being so nice to us! We can't wait to welcome you back! =)

The staff at this hostel made my friend and I wish we weren't simply breezing through Guilin on our way to other places. Fantastic and super-enthusiastic, helpful staff that far exceeded my expectations. Great atmosphere with plenty of communal space.

Probably one of the best hostels we have ever been. Nice friendly english speaking staff which helped us in any situation. Also very good food and for sure a nice beer challenge where to get a WADA hostel t shirt. Thank you ladies that you have been 3 days a part of our lives. Sincerely Volker and Patrick P.S. Gān Bēi

• 13th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

You guys sure know how to drink! Fun times! The Wada girls will never forget you guys! =)

Wada girls are super nice and helpful. The atmosphere of the hostel is friendly and equipped with all facilities you need for your stay. Love this hostel and Guilin so much and I promise to come back here again. See ya

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

We are your home away from home. Come back soon! =)

Having hassle free fast connection to facebook is awesome! The location close to the train and bus station makes this place perfect as a transit point to relax and recharge before getting to your real destination.

It has been one of the best hostels by far…great staff willing to help you…an unforgettable tour to the Longji Rice Fileds and the free dumpling. What can I say I simple loved staying in the Wada Hostel :D

A truly amazing hostel, the best I've stayed at in China! Dorm rooms are extremely clean and the shower is fantastic. Common area is great and the drinks in the bar are very reasonable, they have their own VPN as well which is great if you a hassle free connection to Facebook/Twitter/YouTube. The staff are the stars of the show though, they couldn't have done more to make my stay a pleasure, from recommending places to see to helping book my bus ticket, they were first class :)

Even it was past 10 in the evening, the "Wada"girls waited for the at the train station. 5 minutes by foot from the train station, close to shopping area its the perfect place to stay in Guilin. Rooms are big but the can be a bit cold during the night (only warming mattress). The bathroom is a bit old and needs some improvements. The common area and the terraces are great in terms of hanging out! Internet is working great, too!

We were cold, tired and miserable upon arriving but received a very friendly warm welcome. The staff is certainly the best I've encountered on my current journey thru hostel- land. The common room was warm and inviting however it is geared toward the younger crowd so expect loud music to be playing every afternoon and evening. We actually extended our stay just to experience the dumpling making on Monday night. It was a blast and everyone got to eat once we were done.

Great hostel, the staff are what make the place. Easy to get to from airport and train station, not in the middle of downtown, but no problems with that. Great location for food (both lunch and dinner), cheap and easy tours. Would definitely stay here agin, thanks Wada girls!

The front desk was really nice, we just stayed there for one night, but was a nice stay, just the chef was not very friendly.

I was very happy they had wireless that you could use facebook!

Great place to stay at ...

GREAT staff, a cool bar/cafe area, free laundry, good tours, close to train/bus/airport shuttle stop. It's a little outside Guilin, so you can't really walk to the city center, but besides that, it's a great hostel!

The Wada team were all very friendly and helpful. It's a great place to stay.