Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

Best hostel in China - made by the unbelievable Wada Girls. We booked for 5 nights and stayed 8 - you simply cannot fault this place.

I loved it. The girls at the reception are always willing to help you. The food at the bar is delicious! Couldn't be better.

Both Wada Hostels in Guilin and Yanshuo are very nice. Guilin has a nice bar and the girls that are working there are super sweet. Drinks are quite cheap and staff is helpful with organizing trips to the rice terrace and stuff. Overall I had a good time there and would recommend it to everyone. Simon

Really nice hostel, the girls were absolutely lovely and the food was great! Only issue was I arrived at about 4.30am and couldn't get into the hostel and had to spend 3 hours sat in KFC. I tried to ring and it wouldn't go through (this could have been my phone though) but it would have been nice to have been informed about this beforehand. Other than that it was my favourite hostel in China!

Hey, thanks for staying with us. We feel really sorry that you didn't get in the hostel once you arrived. In the confirmation email we provide a 24-hr working cell phone so you can reach us anytime. Also we have security guy at the reception in the night, you just need push the button on the gate, he will give you warm greetings and help you need. Anyway sorry for what happened again, and wish you a nice trip. Wada Hostel in Guilin

Great location, quite close to the train station. You can walk the distance quite easily, especially if you come into the city on an early train. It is a little further to the centre of the city from the hostel, but that's nothing a cheap 1-2 yuan bus ride can't take care of. Excellent security with pass keys and lockers. Staff are fun, helpful and speak English well. Atmosphere is nice, usually there are many foreigners at the hostel but sometimes there are Chinese too. Rooms cleaned daily.

We've just stayed one night in Wada Hostel but we absolutely enjoyed every second there! :) The place is great, spacious, cheap and has clean rooms, a great public area and the food is amazing! Our flight didn't go till 0:30 am in the morning and they let us stay there the entire evening! Special thanks to Monica, never met such a great staff member before! Perfect English and so welcoming / helpful! We will definitely come back!! :)

• 10th Oct 2014

Just love those girls!!! great,!!!

A great place to stay!! I was there on a Monday night, so they had a dumpling party. The dumplings were delicious and it's a great way to meet other travelers :)

Wada is an amazing place to kick back and escape from the hustle-and-bustle of traveling in China. The incomparable Wada staff is also just beyond helpful in every way, as well as kindhearted in a casual, non-pandering way.

• 6th Oct 2014

Got here late from a delayed flight and they arranged a ride for me last minute. The staff is incredible. Always friendly and saying hello. The food is e best I've had at any hostels in China. Loved wada so much I booked an extra 2 days back in Guilin here. Amazing stay!

Thank you for your excellent staff. They gave very good advices and took care of us very well.

• 4th Oct 2014

This hostel is everything a hostel should be. The staff is awesome, we we're definitely taken care of and the atmosphere is also great! If I would go back to Guilin, I would definitely stay here again!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »