Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

2040 Total Reviews

Reall good hostel, one of the best I've stayed in. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean, staff were super friendly and helpful for organising trips, food was great and the hostel is a good place to meet people, I made lots of friends there!

Cool and very competent and helpful staff. The hostel is clean and rooms are perfect. Thank you for everything. Our stay was perfect.

It's taken me a while to write this review but Wada deserves 100%. It has now become the hostel we compare every other one we stay in to and it still always wins The staff are just incredible, Monica helped us out a lot and they offer great tours Location near good food and shops but the food in the place is just incredible, try their home made chips!! Made to feel special whether we were chilling or on a tour, keep it up Wada!

As my final stop in China I could not be more satisfied with Wada. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and modern. I also think Wada has serves the best french fries in the world!

An amazing hostel, best I've ever stayed in. The rooms were very clean and the private bathrooms were awesome. The restaurant/bar attached to the courtyard was also awesome and very convenient. My companions and I used the Li River tour offered through the hostel and it was one of the best tours I have ever taken, one of my favorite memories of my trip around China. The staff were all great and spoke great English, always very helpful no matter what the circumstance. A++

I had such a great stay at Wada. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and the facilities good. Food very good and tours arranged to placesnear Guilin (Longsheng Rice Terrace etc.) all value for money and excellent. Also stayed at their branch in Yangshuo - equally good! Would highly recommend and would definitely go back again! !

Monica and her fellow staff at Wada were incredible. They were friendly, helpful, and entertaining. Truly a great hostel experience!

Super friendly staff! Clean facilities! Free laundry is amazing!

Had a great stay at Wada. Very comfortable, wonderful staff and good food and drink. The activities were fun and the trips ran smoothly. Definitely check out Wada if you're heading to Guilin, I'll be sure to check in again on my next trip!

• 18th Aug 2015

Very friendly and really helpful stuff (love you Monica). The beds are really big in dorms and you have to lockers to secure your stuff (the one above your bed has a socket to charge anything you want). Hostel food is quite decent. I heard about it from other travellers who were amazed by it and it even overpassed my expectations

lovely place to stay!stayed in a four bed female dorm and loved the curtains around the beds! the stuff is wonderful and very very helpful!

As good as any hostel I've ever stayed in. Possibly the best I've ever stayed in.

Great location, both the shared and private rooms are comfortable and clean. The chef is amazing, with a global repertoire of menu items, you won't be disappointed. Very global clientele. The staff go above and beyond to make your stay perfect and to meet all your needs and requests. I suggest DIY Longi Rice Terraces and long river cruise. Walk to elephant trunk (no bus) and the night market. +++Recommend

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »