Wada Hostel in Guilin Reviews

No.212,Huanchengxi 1 Road, Guilin, China

It was very easy to find the hostel even in the night, we had a very warm welcome! A very nice atmosphere and by surprise every staff could speak very well english (not common in China), the dumpling Party was very nice and fun! Entertainment by the staff! Very helpful in every way!

Really helpful staff, great location and good food! Thank you!

Wada girls are friendly and fun; they organized a dumpling party and BBQ which were quite enjoyable. The hostel is clean, although dorm rooms and lockers are small, so a few large suitcases will fill up the room quickly. Common toilet and shower ensuite were cleaner than elsewhere. There are nice areas for relaxing, including areas with pool table, computers, reading room and lovely patio. However, all of this isn't compelling enough to stay in Guilin,an ugly, dirty and uninteresting city.

Location is good for transit. When you wanna go to yangshuo the next day. Rooms were OK, but quite noisy. There is no wifi in the room, just in the common area.

Very nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff, some even knew my name when I entered. I was surprised and felt welcome. Very good location, 10 min to train station on foot, a lot of buses in front of the hostel. I enjoyed also the Dumpling party. Comfortable bed, but the room was small for four luggages. Even though I recommend it and I will come back to this hostel.

The food in the restaurant it's expensive, n the breakfast made me stomach paint every time I ate it. The staff so lovely!!!

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay here. Regarding our food, we believe our prices are fair considering our large portion sizes and our commitment to offering the freshest ingredients that make our costs high. Our chef is formally trained and uses proper food handling and cooking methods to ensure that all dishes that leave the kitchen are safe to eat. We don't hear of any issues from other guests with our food but every guest is different and food sensitivity may occur. Hope you are well.

Very helpful and friendly staff, nice cosy atmosphere, very enjoyable.

First and foremost the staff at Wada are excellent. They couldn't be more friendly, helpful and entertaining. The Friday night BBQ is good fun ... I've never seen so much food so come hungry. Location was good as on the local bus route and close to train station plus the organised transport from the airport was a god send after flight delays etc. I wish I felt as positive about the city of Guilin though which I think struggles to entertain tourists. Best to organise trips if staying

Wada was excellent hostel. I would recommend it. The Wada girls were so helpful with everything. It was such a fun environment. Wada has been one of my favorite hostels that I have been in. It was clean and safe. The location is good too. It is a little bit far away from the rice terrace and the Li River but with help from the hostel you can book through them and enjoy a day trip to both of those places. Look no further for a hostel in Guilin.

• 30th May 2014

The staff was deffenetly the best part of my experience with the hostel. The rooms where very clean, and the atmosphere was excellent. Plus the food they serve is quite good too. I can recommend staying here!

Very pleasant stay at Wada hostel, the staff is very heplfull and always available. The hostel is little bit outside the center but it's very easy to catch at the bus station (5min by foot), fast and cheap, to go everywhere around Guilin. The bar is very cool, nice food and drinks, and there also a pool table, free wifi and computer.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »