Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

Wada hostel was absolutely brilliant! The rooms are SO comfortable and clean and the curtain for each bed gives you much better privacy. Everything is just really well-made, for example the beds are sturdy with shelves and lights built into each. The bathrooms are lovely and clean and the shower is super powerful and hot! The wada girls are great, really friendly and happy to help wth any queries you may have. I loved my stay there, the location is also great, minutes walk from west street.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Good hostel in good location! One of the best rooms we found in China! Easy to find and close to everything you need to visit! I recommend you to stay there!

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Spain

We originally stayed at a diffrent hostel in Yangshuo but it was terrible! So we packed our bags and went straight to Wada. I wish i could stay longer this is my faviourite hostel in China! The girls are super helpful, fun and speak wonderful english. I will definitely be back.

the info you find online to reach teh hostel weren't great I have to say. But i found teh place anyway...I had teh 4 beds female dorm , it was great! So clean, very new and the beds all have shelves and a curtain! In terms of cleanliness and beauty of the rooms this is teh best hostel i have been in China. Staff was ok but not great and Yangshuo is not the best I visited .

Value for money and very helpful staffs... unbelievable good customer service for China.

Hands down the best place we stayed in China! The Wada girls were amazing. They accommodated a change in our schedule at the last moment, arranged tours and activities for us, and made sure our stay was everything it could be! The food was great, the rooms were very clean, air conditioning and wifi worked without problem, and the place was filled with backpackers looking to meet one another. Would definitely stay here again!

Very good barbecue on saturday eve and cloth washing for free :-)

• 7th Aug 2015

This hostel is great ! Clean and welcoming always good food available ! The only thing I could say is that the BBQ night is not worth it the meet they offer is questionable. And when you take a guided tour it's hard to find your way back with your bus . But that's not the hostel fault. Overall awesome experience very well located and WiFi available everywhere in the hostel

• 7th Aug 2015

Travellngi g in China without the knowledge of speaking the language or reading the signs can be challenging. This is a place where the provided directions are clear, the wada girls are fluent in english and eager to provide any information you might need

Perfect stay.

The Wada girls are great! There knowledgeable, multilingual, and so friendly. Rooms are clean and bathrooms are fab. There is laundry service. Next to everything so convenient. Truly recommend!

A great hostel right in the heart of Yangshou. The staff was helpful and the place was clean with a nice atmosphere. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel to anyone who was making a trip through Yangshuo.

It was good. The hostel is central so if that's what you're looking for then this is where to stay. Easy to find from the bus station. Be prepared for the dense crowds in Yangshuo

Had a great stay at the Yangshuo WADA - met a lot of fun people there and thoroughly enjoyed biking around the beautiful rainy countryside.

This was my first Hostel in China and you set the bar WAY TO HIGH, congrats!

A Chinese hostel with western standards. Because the bar/food/lounge area are right at the entrance, it is very easy to meet fellow travelers. Hostel is clean, and staff speak good English (and will help you, and even take the extra step when necessary). Highly recommended.

Great social area on the first floor with indoor and outdoor seating. Basement game room was to humid to hangout in. My private room was very nice.

The Yangshuo Wada hostel was fantastic. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They helped me so much with booking trips and general advice about the area and China. They were so accommodating and they did everything possible to make your stay in Yangshuo comfortable and enjoyable. They organised different events everyday. One of the events was trekking to the top of T.V tower. This was so rewarding and a great way to meet new people. This hostel is also very easy to find!

FAB-U-LOUS! The Wada girls are awesome, super clean, good food made by the chef and 2 minutes walk from the main street. Best hostel yet!

Tremendous stay at Wada Yangshuo. The girls were great, spoke good English and wanted to help wherever they could. Rooms were clean. Great selection of hats. Could not fault this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3