Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

One of the best hostels I've been to in China. Rooms were clean and had amazing showers. Staff were super friendly and helped to create a lively and social atmosphere between guests. Bar in the basement kept the noise contained and has a pool table and wide selection of reasonably-priced drinks. Our first night, we ended up having a few drinks and going to Karaoke, despite a long day travelling. I would definitely choose Wada for my next stay in Yangshuo.

• 7th Aug 2014

This has been the best hostel i have ever stayed in. The staff was more than excellent, the facilities were superb, everything was extremely clean, the beds were perfect and everything else was great. Yangshuo is worth a trip only for the wada hostel. I didn't want to leave and i was really impressed of what you have done there. if you go to yangshuo, choose the wada. You will not finde a place like this anywhere else. Thanks so much and good luck to the wada :)

• 6th Aug 2014

Staff here were SO helpful, and the place has a very friendly vibe with a bar downstairs and bike rental next door!

We love Wada!!!! Came for a weekend trip and were blown away by how friendly and willing the staff was to help us!! The food was great, the rooms were clean and the location was perfect- right near west street, but just far enough to not have the crowds and noise. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Yangshuo!!

Very new hostel - the rooms were very clean and compact with a really nice bathroom setup with both separate shower room and toilet ensuite facilities. We particularly liked the universal plug sockets which were a nice touch. The only drawback to the room was that there were no space for luggage! Staff were very friendly and helpful getting us very cheap bike hire and food recommendations.

Great location and good food. But overall, the staff is super and will make sure you have a good time. This is the place to stay when u go to Yangshuo!

• 27th Jul 2014

Great hostel with fantastic staff who go above and beyond.

We stayed at wada hostel for two nights in total and we really enjoyed it. Our room was very comfortable and clean. They also have a common area which is lovely but maybe a little bit small. Also, the staff was very helpful. They helped us a lot in organising our trips and had good ideas of what to do. The location of the hostel is very convenient. It is close to the bar street with many restaurant, clubs and shops but at the same time pretty quiet. I can highly recommend this place!

• 25th Jul 2014

The hostel dorms where lovely, very modern and clean. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. It had a lovely atmosphere and great location.

I love the Wada hostels in Guilin and Yangshuo. The Wada girls definitely live up the hype. Fun, friendly, and helpful. This one in Yangshuo is only one month old and is super clean, brand new, and will soon have a bar too. Highly recommend the Wada hostels to anyone traveling through the area!

I have been travelling a lot lately and slept in lots hostel but Wade in Yangshuo is definitively the best one so far. NEW, CLEAN, CHEAP AND WITH THE BEST STAFF EVER :) there is an absolutely nice atmosphere within all the backpackers sleeping there and the young staff, which makes your stay in Yangshuo more beautiful and memorable than what I could be in other places :) if I will come back I will definitively come back to stay in Wada

• 23rd Jul 2014

very nice hostel, next to a chinese "business" street - definitely worth to see, nice stuff and good people

The best place if you want to stay un Yangshuo! Staff very nice, nice location and very clean

Excellent new hostel in Yangshuo. Very modern and clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment in the living with good music!!! Very good location in Yangshuo!!! I recommend to everyone and certainly stay again!!! Thank for the good stay

Stayed in this hostel and the one in Guilin. Have stayed in a lot of hostels in my time around Asia and these by far stand out as the best. Brilliant staff, perfect english spoken, good honest advice, nothing is too much to ask. Food here is fairly priced for what it is, fresh, homemade western and chinese dishes. Free wifi (fb and google access) and free self laundry service (powder, instructions and place to hang provided). Cannot commend them highly enough! Thankyou Wada girls! Gemma & Martin

• 19th Jul 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at the Wada Hostel (in Yanshuo and Guilin!) The girls are super friendly and willing to help with everything! I prefered the bathrooms in Guilin as there is a bit more privacy.

The girls at wada are amazing, the hostel was great and 阳朔 is beautiful!

We stayed in a double with an ensuite when the hostel was very new. It was just like staying in a really good 3* hotel. Absolutely ideal. Very friendly staff too.

Stayed in the Wada in Yangshuo because of the great experience we had in the Wada in Guilin. The Wada in Yangshuo is a very new, clean and modern hostel in the center of the village. The staff is very nice and helpful. Great place to relax when visting Yangshuo!

We're so happy that you were able enjoy both our hostels. We hope to be as famous as our big sister hostel one day! Thank you for your support!

This is one of the best hostels I stayed in! I loved the staff, the rooms and sitting area. Definitely the best looking hostel I've been to, especially the rooms! The location is good! Everything is great in this hostel. Perfect!

Thank you for your support! We're still very new so we are far from perfect but perfect is what we hope to achieve! =)