Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

This is really the best hostel i stayed in so far in china. The rooms and especially the bathroom/toilet are completely new and clean! Staff is so friendly and helps out with everything. One of the Wada girls, Kiki, even joined us for an self organized hiking trip to xingping. Would definitely recommend the hostel to anybody!

Very nice twinroom. Nice beds, great shower, enough space. Coffee is amazing. People are nice. Location is perfect.

Private room very nice with good bed and big shower! Stairs are noisy but guests were quiet and respectful so we spent two good nights. The lobby is small so seems to be busy all the day! Great location: not far from west street but in a quiet place!

Clean rooms with nice bathroom, enough space, nice common area!

It is the best hostel i have ever stayed in yangshuo!it is clean and comfortable (new opening),u can order the nice food,and even access to facebook!I love it!

We love Wada girls! They are really nice, the atmosphere there is great. Our bedroom was clean. The music they have it is really good. Also they recommend good tours! We will come back!

Thank you for loving us! We love you too! =) Team Wada

The rooms are just perfect and the staff was very helpful! Thank you!!

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Travel safe! =) Team Wada

Highly recommend. Place was perfect, no complaints at all.

Thank you for recommending us. Every bit of help counts! =) Team Wada

The Hostel looks brand new. it has a great location near west street. The staff is very fríendly and helpful.

We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Have a safe trip! =) Team Wada

Very nice and clean hostel! just at the beginning of west street. Cheap rental bike service next door, so it's easy to get out of the crowded area and go to the river. They have good breakfasts as well, though I wouldn't recommend the cocktails. But overall a great hostel!

Thank you for staying with us. We're so happy that you enjoyed your time here. We are sorry for the cocktails though. All our cocktails are taken from the IBA database and we use well known liquor brands such as Bacardi, Smirnoff, Johnny Walker, Jagermeister just to name a few. We would be more than happy to make any cocktail variations to suit your taste and add a little more fun in our underground bar. We are always improving thanks to you guys. Travel safe! =) Team Wada

What a great hostel! The best one I have stayed in so far. It's very nice inside and the rooms are great. Bathrooms are very clean. Not a bad word to be said about the place. The girls are very helpful and arranging the tours and showing how to get to places on the map. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying In Yangshuo! Thanks! :)

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for having a wonderful stay here with us. We want to be as helpful as we possibly can to make your time here perfect. We do appreciate your help very much for recommending us. Thank you =) Team Wada

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

The best?! Why thank you so much! =) Team Wada

We had a great time there! Me and a friend stayed for only one night, arriving late and leaving early to do a two days bike trip. When we got back two days later we kindly asked if we could borrow a shower and the staff let ut use there own room for that, even for our third friend who haven't slept there with us two night before! The rooms where a lot cleaner then we are used to in China. The toilet/shower is in the same room as the dorm if you choose dorm, just so you know!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We're very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's your right to always smell clean and our pleasure to offer it. Have a safe trip and we hope you always stay fresh. =) Team Wada

Great great to stay in yangshuo. Best hostel I have stayed in china.

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your wonderful review. =) Team Wada

Brand new hostel with excellent location, not too noisy at night, and close to West Street (Xijie) and other attractions. Staff are excellent. They are friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful in both English and Chinese. Rooms are cleaned daily and are very clean. Facilities are excellent, modern, and new. There are lockers and electronic pass keys to get into the rooms. The beds are very comfortable, and the showers hot. Wada is a great place to rest and meet other people. Highly recommended!

We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for pointing out many of our benefits. We hope to continue to offer a place where everyone can relax and enjoy their time here. Travel safe! =) Team Wada

Great hostel. Clean and new room. Lovely food too. The Thai curry was amazing! We had to move to Wada in Guilin and the girls and Yangshuo were really helpful In moving us. I had the ginger tea there which was delicious! Do you have the recipe? Guilin Wada was great too! The free dumpling party was a fab way too meet people and they were yummy! Thanks girls! X

Thank you for enjoying your stay with us and eating all of our food. =p We're very happy that you enjoyed the dishes we had to offer. And the secret to the ginger tea? Use a lot of fresh ginger and add some honey or sugar to sweeten it a little. That's it! =)

One of the best hostels I visited in China so far. It was really clean and the staff what incredibly helpful and friendly. I truly enjoyed my stay here!

Thank you for your amazing review! We're glad we could help. Travel safe! =) Team Wada

Wada Yangshuo is the best hostel I've ever stayed in in China. It's clean, in a great location, and very modern. But more than that, the staff was incredibly helpful when I was in a bicycle accident. They gave me first-aid products and made sure I was alright. Since I was traveling alone, this was much appreciated. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone in Yangshuo and I wouldn't even consider staying somewhere else. Even the bathrooms and rooms were nicer than some hotels I've stayed in.

• 8th Oct 2014

Perfect location, close to pub zone and river but hidden enough to be quiet at night. Everything is new and clean. Free washmachines, a very good detail that doesn't offer another hostels. Nice staff, Amy and the other Wada girls are lovely and helpful, as well as the guy of the kitchen (sorry, i forget his name). He helped me looking for accomodation for Hong Kong and gave me some useful advices. Our second home in Yangshuo.

Everything is great in this place. The only thing that we didn't like is that they asked for a 100% review. People should give the review they think it's fair, not what the Hostel asks for.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. The girls here at Wada want to do whatever it takes and we only want to offer you one of the best experiences here in China. We're just starting out so every little bit of help counts. We do want to know what our guests think and what suggestions could be offered to improve on our future. These really nice reviews really do motivate us and we appreciate your kindness very much. Thank you =)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4