Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

The hostel is ideally located and it's really easy to get there. The rooms are clean and the doorms have their own bathroom. The staff is really nice and helpful, their english is good as well.

The new hostel was a great place to stay. The rooms were comfortable and the shower facilities were wonderful! The staff were friendly and helpful with trip organization. The food was delicious - don't forget to try the homemade bread.

Really good hostel in a good location and the staff we're really helpful arranging various day trips etc . We had a private room which was probably one of the best we've stayed in a hostel, more like a hotel room really, with heated air con and electric blankets. The food was really good too!

Wonderful staff and great atmosphere! Was hard to find at first, but glad I found it.

Wada hostel in Yangshou is great place to stay. Stuff is friendly and have enough information.

Love Wada Hostel! We stayed in the Guilin one which was fantastic, great idea to set one up in Yangshuo too. Great facilities - hot showers, a working heater and electric blanket, big comfy bed. Most of the staff are great and all speak amazing English - a couple of the girls weren't as warm as the others, but it wasn't that big a deal as the hostel is overall pretty perfect :)

The girls at Wada made our time in Yangshuo incredible. We stayed for four days and Wada become our second home. The coffee is great, family dinner is delicious and the rooms were clean and cosy. VPN was an added bonus.

No complaints! Very nice and new. Good location in the town, although obviously if you want to be in the countryside you could stay elsewhere.

I only stayed here for 2 nights while passing through Yangshuo but wish I could have for longer! Its a great hostel with a very relaxed and nice atmosphere. The staff are really friendly and happy to help in any way! Location is excellent and the rooms very comfortable. I plan to return to Yangshuo and will definitely stay here again!

• 31st Dec 2014

When looking for a hostel in Yangshuo, there is literally no reason to look anywhere else. This hostel was one of the best I've ever stayed in!

By far the best hostel I stayed at in all of china! Booked 4 nights and ended up staying 9 nights,it was so comfortable.Wada girls all speak excellent English and are extremely helpful and full of smiles.Quiet location but only 2 min walk to west st. where the shops and restaurants are.I noticed a lot of hostels were in the middle of all the west street area, many behind/above restaurants and bars.Downside is the comfortable heated mattress has spoiled me! No bed is as good as Wada's now!

Nice reception, helpful staff, good food, clean en-suite shower and toilette in dorms. Free rooftop laundry if you observe the time regulation. Small space to meet other travellers. There is a much larger common space in the basement but it wasn't used much during my stay. The hostel is not located in the old centre.

Wada Hostel is awesome! The staff here are really helpful and the rooms were very clean. The location is great - right across the road from West st, close to a bunch of great bars and restaurants, and right next-door to a bicycle hire shop. The staff helped with directions and recommendations on cycle routes and appropriate hiring rates (and their English was fantastic). Would definitely recommend.

• 16th Dec 2014

The Wada hostel was the best! Newly renovated, everything was very clean and organized... and the Wada girls, super helpful! Thank you for everything :)

Do you know one of those places that make you feel right at home? Yeah? Well, that's what Wada's like. Probably one of the best reception teams in the world and the best hostel I've had the chance to stay in during my near 2 months in China. Top class facilities, good (decently priced) food, extreme local knoweledge by the lovely Wada Girls and a good internet connection. Did I mention the free laundry?! Hell, I'd move there if I could! Thanks for a wonderful stay.

My friend and I had a very comfortable, rewarding stay in Wada Hostel. While it took us nearly an hour to find their establishment (make sure you look it up beforehand), we were kindly greeted with warm cups of tea and smiles upon arrival. The staff was helpful in booking us tours and giving us general tips about the surrounding area. With a number of great hostels in the area, Wada sets itself apart by providing electric blankets on ALL of their hostel beds. Cold mornings? Just stay in bed!

An awesome Hostel to say the least. The location is perfect, only a 50 metre walk from West Street, arguably the most exciting street in town. The staff were the best thing about Wada, aside from newly renovated rooms and cleanliness the staff are really helpful, they all speak English and are generally very sociable. Try the food in the hostel too if you want a quick and easy meal before a day touring the beautiful city of Yangshuo.

• 11th Dec 2014

Great place to stay! The girls are incredibly helpful, cook beautiful food (and are willing to teach you in the kitchen if your nice) and everyone is always welcoming! Highly recommended!

• 10th Dec 2014

The dorms here were outstanding. Seemed brand new. The bathrooms were great, beds were comfortable. Each bed had a heater, plugs, shelves, and light which was great. The food was ok. They've got lots of tours you can do. One of the girls that worked there seemed a little bit rude, but the other two were great.

The hostel is really good, comfortable and yet cheap!! As a minor critique point is only that the facilities are in the bedroom and badly light as well as sound insulated. So whenever one of your roommates takes a very late or early shower/toilet flush you can hear it. It could be improved by using ground to ceiling doors instead of glass door.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4