Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

Hard to fault this place.

Amazing hostel! Came here after loving Guilin Wada so much and wasn't disappointed! The staff were sooo friendly and helpful! The food is great and so are the dorms! The showers are particularly good in terms of other showers we have come across in China- separate and so doesn't flood the bathroom when used! Definitely would recommended and would return myself if ever in the area! Great for meeting other travelers too!

Staff was very friendly, rooms were good and clean and public space downstairs was nice :)

Lovelly hostel right in the center of things. Really clean and comfortable with excellent food. The staff were absolutely brilliant and were always willing to help us out and offer advice. It was also very social and we met lots of other travellers from all over the world. We were so impressed that we booked extra nights and booked to stay with their sister hostel in Guilin. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Yangshuo!

Staff were friendly and helpful. Hostel is centrally located. Rooms and common areas are clean.

Wonderful experience, we did enjoy this traveling. Hope we can go there again.

• 1st May 2015
  • Taiwan
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Wada hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in and it was clear that they're working very hard to make your stay as good as possible. The dorms were new, extremely clean and very well equipped. The staff is extremely helpful and speaks good English. The hostel even organizes all kinds of free activities, such as biking tours. Highly recommended and keep up the good work :)

We had an amazing time here. Comfy beds, nice shower, great atmosphere, friendly staff who speak good English, free laundry after 4pm. There's nothing to complain about to be honest.

Very helpful staff!

Like the Wada hostel in Guilin, the Wada girls are very helpful and the hostel is really clean. The only thing holding this place back is the basement room which was empty the whole time I was there. But still, on of the best hostels in China anyway.

Book here and you'll be assured of having a excellent stay. The most wonderfull is the excellent staff and they make it a real personal stay for you. Defenitly worh coming back to yangshuo wada.

An amazing place to stay. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Spoke great English, helped me find my way around Yangshuo. I will make sure to stay there on my next trip out to Yangshuo!

• 8th Apr 2015

Stayed at the Wada Hostel in Yangshuo for two nights and it already feels like home! The staff were amazing!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great all round really. Location is perfect, right opposite west st. so right in the centre without being too noisy. We went on a couple of their tours (Cormorant fishing and cooking class) both were really good fun and great value for money, would really recommend. Best thing about the place has to be the staff though, crazy helpful with anything you can think of and generally lovely people. They even have free kumquats at the reception!

loved it! staff are amazing!!! they worked so hard and are so friendly! i wish i get customer service like this everywhere i go!!

I've stayed a lot of places in china- this is seriously the best hostel. Their security guard had to help me check out at 5am and no one has ever been SO friendly and cheerful at 5am before.

Love everything about Wada, Yangshuo!

Wada's rooms were nicer than any hostel I've been to before. We had a large group of 12 people split up into three 4 person rooms, and everyone was satisfied. Every bed comes with its own little light, shelf, and plugs. The bathrooms are nice too, with warm showers. It's pretty quiet despite the Night Market that's only 2 streets over. The food, though a little pricey, is very good.

• 20th Feb 2015

Very nice and very clean hostel, bathrooms in the private rooms are some of the best in China. Good food downstairs and the staff is very nice and helpful.

• 14th Feb 2015

Wada girls were incredibly helpful! We all miss the mojitos and fluffy pancakes :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3