Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

The rooms are just perfect and the staff was very helpful! Thank you!!

Highly recommend. Place was perfect, no complaints at all.

The Hostel looks brand new. it has a great location near west street. The staff is very fríendly and helpful.

What a great hostel! The best one I have stayed in so far. It's very nice inside and the rooms are great. Bathrooms are very clean. Not a bad word to be said about the place. The girls are very helpful and arranging the tours and showing how to get to places on the map. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying In Yangshuo! Thanks! :)

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in!

We had a great time there! Me and a friend stayed for only one night, arriving late and leaving early to do a two days bike trip. When we got back two days later we kindly asked if we could borrow a shower and the staff let ut use there own room for that, even for our third friend who haven't slept there with us two night before! The rooms where a lot cleaner then we are used to in China. The toilet/shower is in the same room as the dorm if you choose dorm, just so you know!

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great great to stay in yangshuo. Best hostel I have stayed in china.

Brand new hostel with excellent location, not too noisy at night, and close to West Street (Xijie) and other attractions. Staff are excellent. They are friendly, enthusiastic, and helpful in both English and Chinese. Rooms are cleaned daily and are very clean. Facilities are excellent, modern, and new. There are lockers and electronic pass keys to get into the rooms. The beds are very comfortable, and the showers hot. Wada is a great place to rest and meet other people. Highly recommended!

Great hostel. Clean and new room. Lovely food too. The Thai curry was amazing! We had to move to Wada in Guilin and the girls and Yangshuo were really helpful In moving us. I had the ginger tea there which was delicious! Do you have the recipe? Guilin Wada was great too! The free dumpling party was a fab way too meet people and they were yummy! Thanks girls! X

One of the best hostels I visited in China so far. It was really clean and the staff what incredibly helpful and friendly. I truly enjoyed my stay here!

• 11th Oct 2014

Wada Yangshuo is the best hostel I've ever stayed in in China. It's clean, in a great location, and very modern. But more than that, the staff was incredibly helpful when I was in a bicycle accident. They gave me first-aid products and made sure I was alright. Since I was traveling alone, this was much appreciated. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone in Yangshuo and I wouldn't even consider staying somewhere else. Even the bathrooms and rooms were nicer than some hotels I've stayed in.

• 8th Oct 2014

Perfect location, close to pub zone and river but hidden enough to be quiet at night. Everything is new and clean. Free washmachines, a very good detail that doesn't offer another hostels. Nice staff, Amy and the other Wada girls are lovely and helpful, as well as the guy of the kitchen (sorry, i forget his name). He helped me looking for accomodation for Hong Kong and gave me some useful advices. Our second home in Yangshuo.

Everything is great in this place. The only thing that we didn't like is that they asked for a 100% review. People should give the review they think it's fair, not what the Hostel asks for.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us. The girls here at Wada want to do whatever it takes and we only want to offer you one of the best experiences here in China. We're just starting out so every little bit of help counts. We do want to know what our guests think and what suggestions could be offered to improve on our future. These really nice reviews really do motivate us and we appreciate your kindness very much. Thank you =)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in (probably stayed in 15-20 in total). Great room, clean and spacious, strong and hot shower, good food, bar, pool and above all incredibly helpful and friendly Wada girls.

Great location, not noisy but not far from the pub area, good rooms and beds, everything is new, everything is very clean. The girls are nice and helpful! The only downside is that they should do more sitting areas... I highly recommend the wada hostel! (Also in Guilin) I had a great stay!

100% for WADA!

WADA in Yangshuo is awesome! The place has just been renovated and everything is in brand new. Security is great, the hostel is very clean, etc.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Peru

The best hostel in my trip, Wada girls are really really helpful and amazing persons (they even know your name). The location is amazing in the heart of Yangshuo next to the most touristic street and bicycle rent next to the hostel. It is more like a 4star hotel with shared rooms.

good place

The beds are fab, so comfy, we had a really good night's sleep. The A/C was a bit noisy though, but we were offered a room change which we declined. Having en suite and just sharing with family was great. We booked one tour via the hostel, which was great. The only issue was the tour included an extra sight/promotional visit where they want you to spend some money. A bit of a time waster as it added an hour on to the trip, but we told the hostel staff and they said they hadn't known.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4