Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

Had a great stay at the Yangshuo WADA - met a lot of fun people there and thoroughly enjoyed biking around the beautiful rainy countryside.

This was my first Hostel in China and you set the bar WAY TO HIGH, congrats!

A Chinese hostel with western standards. Because the bar/food/lounge area are right at the entrance, it is very easy to meet fellow travelers. Hostel is clean, and staff speak good English (and will help you, and even take the extra step when necessary). Highly recommended.

Great social area on the first floor with indoor and outdoor seating. Basement game room was to humid to hangout in. My private room was very nice.

The Yangshuo Wada hostel was fantastic. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They helped me so much with booking trips and general advice about the area and China. They were so accommodating and they did everything possible to make your stay in Yangshuo comfortable and enjoyable. They organised different events everyday. One of the events was trekking to the top of T.V tower. This was so rewarding and a great way to meet new people. This hostel is also very easy to find!

FAB-U-LOUS! The Wada girls are awesome, super clean, good food made by the chef and 2 minutes walk from the main street. Best hostel yet!

Tremendous stay at Wada Yangshuo. The girls were great, spoke good English and wanted to help wherever they could. Rooms were clean. Great selection of hats. Could not fault this hostel.

The room we got (private double) was more like a hotel room. very comfortable, clean, moderm shower, seperated from the toilet, good wi-fi in the room. laundry facilities on top of building. downstairs the atmosphere was very good, ,the stuff is always willing to help and the food delicious (like in wada guilin).the hostel is near the main street - west street - and close to the yalong river path. it is quite far from the pier if you get to yangshou by the tour boat from guilin. highly recomend

Super nice staff,good organization,clean, comfortable

Well... I'm writing this review while still in the Wada common space after a two night extension, so obviously I'm a fan of this hostel. The facilities are some of the best I've had in China and the upkeep is incredible. There was a tasty BBQ on Saturday night where I got to meet a great crew of people. The atmosphere is lovely and the girls that run the show are really impressive. The food menu is a bit pricey for my budget but I think it's worth it. Best. Pancakes. In. Asia.

I liked all of the girls who worked there. They're a bunch of nice people who really went out of their way to help me on many occasions.

I LOVE this hostel and wish they had more of them. I have stayed twice and would definitely stay again if I were ever in the area.The Wada girls Are friendly and exceedingly helpful. The food was great!

• 23rd Jun 2015

By far my favorite hostel I have stayed in. The wada girls are awesome, and the bbq was delicious. They sell beer there for cheap so entire hostel just sat around and hung out all night, we didn't even bother going out. Great people, great atmosphere. I stayed at the one in Guilin too and it was awesome too, friendliest staff i've met yet. The rooms in both are the right size and the beds are super comfortable.

Great place to meet fun travellers!

Very helpful staff. I called at 5am from Guilin and they helped me get safely to Yangshuo, texting the Chinese words needed to show the taxi driver.

The Wada girls were so helpful our whole stay there! This was by far one of my favorite hostels in Yangshuo. Due to the rain all of Yangshuo had no water for showers or toliets They were as helpful as can be, especially since it was out of their control. The food was excellent, and they were helpful with providing alternates to the tours we wanted to do but couldn't due to the rain.

Loved the Saturday night BBQ, clean 4 bed dorm and common area downstairs. Our stay was so much fun we extended it by two nights!! It was also really handy being able to hire the bikes from next store.

The Wada Hostel is really good! Security is super. The atmosphere is great and the staff was super helpful, always giving good advice. The facilities are really good for a small hostel, as well as the prices are not too high. The location is outstanding, just 1 minute from West Street, the main street in Yangshuo. The hostel was really clean, and they provided us with slippers. Furthermore, bathroom and toilet are separated. Sadly, we saw 2 cockroaches running in our room, but overall it was TOP

Was there only for one night. But the staff is great. Beds are the best,they even have nice curtains to get a bit privacy and darkness even when sharing your dorm. Very clean too. One of the best hostels I ever visited.

I LOVE wada, very CLEAN, separate and modern bathrooms. VERY COMFORTABLE BEDS with curtains for better rest. MANDY was very knowledgable and always with a smile. FLORA and Wendy were also helpful, nice wada girls!! Great location just across from famous West street and a short bike ride from some great attractions like TV Tower, caves, moon hill. I Highly recommend it! Don't expect a party atmosphere but They are working on getting a rooftop which would make it more fun for backpackers.

« first « Prev 1 2 3