Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

Super nice staff,good organization,clean, comfortable

• 1st Jul 2015

Well... I'm writing this review while still in the Wada common space after a two night extension, so obviously I'm a fan of this hostel. The facilities are some of the best I've had in China and the upkeep is incredible. There was a tasty BBQ on Saturday night where I got to meet a great crew of people. The atmosphere is lovely and the girls that run the show are really impressive. The food menu is a bit pricey for my budget but I think it's worth it. Best. Pancakes. In. Asia.

I LOVE this hostel and wish they had more of them. I have stayed twice and would definitely stay again if I were ever in the area.The Wada girls Are friendly and exceedingly helpful. The food was great!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Great place to meet fun travellers!

Very helpful staff. I called at 5am from Guilin and they helped me get safely to Yangshuo, texting the Chinese words needed to show the taxi driver.

The Wada girls were so helpful our whole stay there! This was by far one of my favorite hostels in Yangshuo. Due to the rain all of Yangshuo had no water for showers or toliets They were as helpful as can be, especially since it was out of their control. The food was excellent, and they were helpful with providing alternates to the tours we wanted to do but couldn't due to the rain.

Loved the Saturday night BBQ, clean 4 bed dorm and common area downstairs. Our stay was so much fun we extended it by two nights!! It was also really handy being able to hire the bikes from next store.

The Wada Hostel is really good! Security is super. The atmosphere is great and the staff was super helpful, always giving good advice. The facilities are really good for a small hostel, as well as the prices are not too high. The location is outstanding, just 1 minute from West Street, the main street in Yangshuo. The hostel was really clean, and they provided us with slippers. Furthermore, bathroom and toilet are separated. Sadly, we saw 2 cockroaches running in our room, but overall it was TOP

Was there only for one night. But the staff is great. Beds are the best,they even have nice curtains to get a bit privacy and darkness even when sharing your dorm. Very clean too. One of the best hostels I ever visited.

I LOVE wada, very CLEAN, separate and modern bathrooms. VERY COMFORTABLE BEDS with curtains for better rest. MANDY was very knowledgable and always with a smile. FLORA and Wendy were also helpful, nice wada girls!! Great location just across from famous West street and a short bike ride from some great attractions like TV Tower, caves, moon hill. I Highly recommend it! Don't expect a party atmosphere but They are working on getting a rooftop which would make it more fun for backpackers.

Cleanest hostel I've visited in China. The Wada girls were so helpful and fun. The food at the. Hostel was amazing as well!

good hostel. didnt clean our 4-bed drom's facilities in the 3-day stay.

Thanks for your review! I'd like to say that all of our rooms are cleaned daily. We do follow a very strict daily cleaning protocol. Please note if your room does not appear clean when you arrive back from a day trip, it could be that of a "not so clean" roommate. We don't expect our guests to have super clean etiquette but please understand that this happens. We are always more than happy to clean the room again or change your bed sheets at any time during your stay. =) Team Wada

Loved the staff and the location! Cool how they organize some extra activities!

really nice place, easy place to meet people, but most of all staff are really great and good fun too, ended up staying an extra 3 nights.

• 23rd May 2015

Very helping staff, english speaking and always smiling, and very good food (including Western). Best hostel I've tried in China. Thanks a lot to the Wada girls!

Hard to fault this place.

Amazing hostel! Came here after loving Guilin Wada so much and wasn't disappointed! The staff were sooo friendly and helpful! The food is great and so are the dorms! The showers are particularly good in terms of other showers we have come across in China- separate and so doesn't flood the bathroom when used! Definitely would recommended and would return myself if ever in the area! Great for meeting other travelers too!

One of the best hostels i've been, wonderful location, really close to Xijie, the girls at reception are very helpful! Wish the beds have curtains like in Wada in Guilin, but anyway, was really glad to stay there.

Staff was very friendly, rooms were good and clean and public space downstairs was nice :)

Lovelly hostel right in the center of things. Really clean and comfortable with excellent food. The staff were absolutely brilliant and were always willing to help us out and offer advice. It was also very social and we met lots of other travellers from all over the world. We were so impressed that we booked extra nights and booked to stay with their sister hostel in Guilin. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Yangshuo!

« first « Prev 1 2 3