Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

Book here and you'll be assured of having a excellent stay. The most wonderfull is the excellent staff and they make it a real personal stay for you. Defenitly worh coming back to yangshuo wada.

Stayed at the Wada Hostel in Yangshuo for two nights and it already feels like home! The staff were amazing!

• 7th Apr 2015
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great all round really. Location is perfect, right opposite west st. so right in the centre without being too noisy. We went on a couple of their tours (Cormorant fishing and cooking class) both were really good fun and great value for money, would really recommend. Best thing about the place has to be the staff though, crazy helpful with anything you can think of and generally lovely people. They even have free kumquats at the reception!

I've stayed a lot of places in china- this is seriously the best hostel. Their security guard had to help me check out at 5am and no one has ever been SO friendly and cheerful at 5am before.

Love everything about Wada, Yangshuo!

Wada's rooms were nicer than any hostel I've been to before. We had a large group of 12 people split up into three 4 person rooms, and everyone was satisfied. Every bed comes with its own little light, shelf, and plugs. The bathrooms are nice too, with warm showers. It's pretty quiet despite the Night Market that's only 2 streets over. The food, though a little pricey, is very good.

• 20th Feb 2015

Very nice and very clean hostel, bathrooms in the private rooms are some of the best in China. Good food downstairs and the staff is very nice and helpful.

• 14th Feb 2015

Wada girls were incredibly helpful! We all miss the mojitos and fluffy pancakes :)

The place is so clean. It's less than a year old so everything is still new and clean. The bathroom was immaculate. And the girls are so nice. They'll help you book anything, given you directions, advice, anything. The location is great too. 5 minutes walking from West Street, the main street.

Best hostel experience in China!

The only real negative about Wada Yangshuo is that Wada Guilin has a better atmosphere! Definitely worth staying here, though.

We had a wonderful and relaxed stay at this hostel do take the kayaking trip. My son and I had a great day out saw the fisherman with their birds close up. They provide a raft if younger or older people need to take a break

The Wada girls (especially Qin/Jin? I don't know how to spell her name sorry :O) were amazingly resourceful, friendly, bubbly, & fun to be with! They showed me where to rent bikes to tour the city, helped me organize a bus back to my home in Guangzhou with less than 3 hours before the bus left, were more than accommodating in preparing me breakfast for take out, & even went on and showed us a hiking spot with me and my friend Barack.They felt like my next door neighbors! Thank u 4 a GR8 stay! :D

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was great. Really close to the Main Street for shops restaurants and bars in Yangshuo. Heated blankets made waking up pleasant and the staff were more than helpful, even aiding us in booking a flight in Chinese.

• 28th Jan 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad we could provide you a pleasant stay here with us. We're always here to help with anything you need. =) Team Wada

The Wada girls are extremely friendly and helpful, The kitchen is great and the room we stayed in was really nice!

Thank you for your support! Glad you enjoyed our food. =) Team Wada

We were a little ill for our stay here, which was a shame. The rooms are very comfortable though, I can say that with confidence. The common area too is very nice, relaxed and warm. Great location too and along with welcoming staff it is tough to think of anywhere else I'd rather stay in Yangshuo.This place sort of has it all.

Thank you for your review! It is a shame that you weren't feeling so well but we'll be here to aid in your recovery with our warm beds and smiles. =) Team Wada

The hostel is ideally located and it's really easy to get there. The rooms are clean and the doorms have their own bathroom. The staff is really nice and helpful, their english is good as well.

Thank you for your review! It was an absolute pleasure to have you! =) Team Wada

You could just go there for their marvelous muffins, or their fluffy pancakes, or their gorgeous showers, or... actually you SHOULD go there. the staff is friendly, welcoming, you can rent bikes right next to the hostel, so it is very convenient.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad you can enjoy our fresh muffins and pancakes. We're always trying new things to make our guests feel right at home. =) Team Wada

We had a great stay at Wada in Yangshuo. The hostel is brand new - very modern and clean, and a refreshing change from many hostels in Mainland China, and we met some very interesting other travellers, and the staff were all incredibly nice and helpful. Also, the location can't be beat - its just off the famous west street, which means its on a quiet street, but 2 mins away from all the action. Highly recommended hostel!

Thank you very much for your support! We always love to hear that we're a refreshing change from their last visit. And thanks for boasting about our location. =) We do believe our location is the most convenient in all of Yangshuo being close to all the necessities and a perfect starting point for any adventure into the countryside. Team Wada

The new hostel was a great place to stay. The rooms were comfortable and the shower facilities were wonderful! The staff were friendly and helpful with trip organization. The food was delicious - don't forget to try the homemade bread.

Thank you for your support! We're happy to have you here. Thank you for complimenting our food. It means a lot to us. =) Team Wada

« first « Prev 1 2 3