Wada Hostel in Yangshuo Reviews

No.43 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, Yangshuo, China

The beds are fab, so comfy, we had a really good night's sleep. The A/C was a bit noisy though, but we were offered a room change which we declined. Having en suite and just sharing with family was great. We booked one tour via the hostel, which was great. The only issue was the tour included an extra sight/promotional visit where they want you to spend some money. A bit of a time waster as it added an hour on to the trip, but we told the hostel staff and they said they hadn't known.

Best hostel I stayed in! Best location, new, clean, free laundry, great food. And the helpful funny girls at the reception made that stay unforgettable. All my best to Kiki, Candy and Amy!

Love the Wada girls.

This place provides the ideal hostelling experience. Could not have been better. The staff are awesome.

One of the best hostels we've stayed at; the staff were lovely and really helpful. Atmosphere was fine but would've been nice if they put on a few activities like the one in Guilin. Great bar in the basement that's underused (don't think most people knew it existed!). Really enjoyed our stay here and would defo recommend.

I can't say enough good things about the people that work at this amazing hostel. It's a small team of girls who love what they do and they are some of the nicest people I've met. They really do everything to make you feel at home. Miss you Wada girls!

very nice hostel!! directions were little unclear on how to find it in case one arrives after public buses stop working. i didn't want to take an annoying motorbike guy, so i ended up walking 30min from the bus stop as i didn't see any taxi in yangshuo. everything else was super nice and clean, very helpful staff!

Thanks for staying with Wada. The public bus usually stops running at 9:30pm, and from the north bus station which is out of the downtown takes about 25-30 mins. You are a very brave girl walking in late night :D, and we appreciate that you enjoyed your time here, it is alway what we pursuit. x x Team Wada

Just can't imagine there is such a great hostel in Yangshuo! And it's true. wada is the one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff there really impressed me, and I'll never forget the super sweet smile of the reception girls. Rooms are clean and with a awesome bathroom. atmosphere is chill. And don't forget to try the food in the hostel, especially the beer fish of Miss Lu. If you ask me what's the most impressive thing of WADA, definitely the sweet staff girls, they make it like home!

Doing traveling for many years now and is was far the best hostel ever! Very helpful and friendly stuff (WADA Girls :-)), clean, safe, .... just very very NICE and an awesome place!! Just the Thai Curry I ate was too spicy for me haha :-)

• 14th Aug 2014

Very nice place, great atmosphere. Wada Rules!!

I enjoyed my stay, the hostel is very new and renovated. However, I think the hostel takes way too much commission, the tour packages they offer and the activities they offer help with are way too expensive. You'll end up paying thrice as much as if you just do it yourself, like going to the airport, which is absolutely possible, you just have to find someone to explain it to you.

• 11th Aug 2014

Hey, thanks for staying with us. For the point you mentioned above, we can't agree. We organize lots of things for free, such as booking flight tickets, bus tickets, movies nights, and weekly city cycling trip. For some trips we charge a little commission which is always within rmb20 per. Also for the agencies we work with are the best and reliable and safe, we care about your safety and happiness during your travel. And we never force any guest to book tours with us. Enjoy your time. Team Wada

One of the best hostels I've been to in China. Rooms were clean and had amazing showers. Staff were super friendly and helped to create a lively and social atmosphere between guests. Bar in the basement kept the noise contained and has a pool table and wide selection of reasonably-priced drinks. Our first night, we ended up having a few drinks and going to Karaoke, despite a long day travelling. I would definitely choose Wada for my next stay in Yangshuo.

• 7th Aug 2014

This has been the best hostel i have ever stayed in. The staff was more than excellent, the facilities were superb, everything was extremely clean, the beds were perfect and everything else was great. Yangshuo is worth a trip only for the wada hostel. I didn't want to leave and i was really impressed of what you have done there. if you go to yangshuo, choose the wada. You will not finde a place like this anywhere else. Thanks so much and good luck to the wada :)

• 6th Aug 2014

Staff here were SO helpful, and the place has a very friendly vibe with a bar downstairs and bike rental next door!

We love Wada!!!! Came for a weekend trip and were blown away by how friendly and willing the staff was to help us!! The food was great, the rooms were clean and the location was perfect- right near west street, but just far enough to not have the crowds and noise. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Yangshuo!!

Very new hostel - the rooms were very clean and compact with a really nice bathroom setup with both separate shower room and toilet ensuite facilities. We particularly liked the universal plug sockets which were a nice touch. The only drawback to the room was that there were no space for luggage! Staff were very friendly and helpful getting us very cheap bike hire and food recommendations.

Wada Hostel in Yangshuo is fantastic. Incredibly clean with brand new facilities and lovely staff. Excellent location right next to west street, but tucked out of the way for minimal noise.

Great location and good food. But overall, the staff is super and will make sure you have a good time. This is the place to stay when u go to Yangshuo!

• 27th Jul 2014

Great hostel with fantastic staff who go above and beyond.

We stayed at wada hostel for two nights in total and we really enjoyed it. Our room was very comfortable and clean. They also have a common area which is lovely but maybe a little bit small. Also, the staff was very helpful. They helped us a lot in organising our trips and had good ideas of what to do. The location of the hostel is very convenient. It is close to the bar street with many restaurant, clubs and shops but at the same time pretty quiet. I can highly recommend this place!

• 25th Jul 2014