Wake UP! Cairo Hostel Reviews

33 A Ramsis st., Marouf Tower., Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

This was a great place to stay predominantly cause the staff were very helpful. They offered a good deal on the tours as well. I checked around some of the tour agencies for example for the giza trip and they offered better rates. I'm particularly thankful for them for suggesting the desert tour as it was a highlight of my trip after having seen the pyramids of course! Thanks guys!

Came here after a bad experience in another hostel and I should have come here first. Clean rooms, hot shower, decent breakfast for a hostel and the fastest WiFi I experienced in Egypt. Lift didn't work when I visited but if a 45 year old asthmatic can manage I'm sure most others can as well.

good staff that will do anything and everything for you!...clean and simple, everything is in good order, friendly and near everything! Good job everybody!

• 17th Jan 2014

청결하고 좋습니다 그러나 장소찾기가 힘듭니다 저는 후루가다에서 도착해서 람세스 호텔 앞에서 내러서 쉽게 찾았는데, 길 건너기가 어렵지만 람세스 호텔을 기점으로 찾으면 좋습니다 위치는 7층이고 대로변에 입구가 있습니다 회색문 찾기만 하면 위치도 청결도 좋습니다

• 17th Jan 2014