Wake UP! Cairo Hostel Reviews

33 A Ramsis st., Marouf Tower., Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

Great Hostel and Staff. I recommend them to all which plan to spend some days in Cairo.

This was a great place to stay predominantly cause the staff were very helpful. They offered a good deal on the tours as well. I checked around some of the tour agencies for example for the giza trip and they offered better rates. I'm particularly thankful for them for suggesting the desert tour as it was a highlight of my trip after having seen the pyramids of course! Thanks guys!

Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, good value

Came here after a bad experience in another hostel and I should have come here first. Clean rooms, hot shower, decent breakfast for a hostel and the fastest WiFi I experienced in Egypt. Lift didn't work when I visited but if a 45 year old asthmatic can manage I'm sure most others can as well.