Wake UP! Cairo Hostel Reviews

33 A Ramsis st., Marouf Tower., Downtown, Cairo, Egypt

By far the worst hostel I've stayed at. The room was disgusting. There was dirt and grime everywhere, the bedding looked like it hadn't been washed in ages and the mattresses were probably found in King Tut's tomb. It smelled awful and the AC unit smoked. My sister found a straight pin in her bed when it nearly stabbed her. The bathrooms across the hall were filthy as well. The staff stayed up late watching TV very loudly, and there's a minaret right outside the window. You can imagine...

Dear, We are still wondering here about it..if it a serious one or a joke!Among more than 250 reviews in hostelworld we've not seen something similar! we've positive and negative reviews&we do believe that's how it should be..but your review didn't touch any fact!we're not very old hostel which keeps items from King Tut time:) and we keep always our maintenance plans for our place.we don't understand how come your ac unit was burning and making smoke and you kept it as a secret:)

Couldn't have been happier with my stay here. Staff made me feel very welcome and invited me to eat with them on Sham El Nessim. Great location for enjoying the city. Top recommendation!