Wake UP! Cairo Hostel

Superb 292 Total Reviews

• Japan, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Apr 2017
7.1

Bed was comfortable. Nearby Egyptian museum,metro station,bus station,center of the town. Wifi was good. Breakfast was poor. Staff were nice. Only 2 showers for all guests.

16th Apr 2017

There are many advantages to this property - location is very close (5-min walk) to a nearby metro station as well as Tahrir Square and the Egyptian Museum. It's also close to the nearby Ramses Hilton with its shopping area. The staff is exceptionally helpful and arranged drivers to pick me up and return me to the airport. They can also arrange day trips and even extended overnight tours at very affordable prices.

4th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my time in Wake Up! Cairo Hostel. The atmosphere was very inviting and was a cool space to meet fellow travelers in Cairo. The staff was very accommodating whenever there was a problem or to help you find guides or locations to explore in Cairo and the surrounding cities. The accommodations were very nice and clean. I definitely recommend staying with Wake Up! Cairo if you ever find yourself in Cairo, Egypt.

30th Mar 2017
7.7

The bed sheets were not clean, and could see dandruff on them. The view from the common room was superb, and the showers were hot only on occasion. The staff is friendly and feed me even when I just went back to visit a friend.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2017

Hostel world has been really great, the manager and staffs did a great job accomodating and helping me throughout my two nights. They even allowed me to put my bag when I even went for the white desert tour. Amazing hostel with good location!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

The place was great! The staff were lovely and very helpful, Mido helped organised my trip and I had a fun few days and saw all the spectacular sites. Place was clean and the location was perfect.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

I stayed in wake up cairo for 2 times during my Egypt travel and liked it. The dorms are good, probably the best beds I had in Egypt, the only problem is that there are not enough electricity inputs for every bed. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was ok. Maybe they should also clean the bathrooms more often.

13th Mar 2017

Awesome view, and AMAZING mattresses. Recommend.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Mar 2017

I stayed at Wake UP Cairo for 3 nights with some friends. Mido made everyone feel extremely welcome and made sure our trip was amazing. He organized an itinerary for us before we even arrived, he took us out to dinner every night we were there, he made everyone feel comfortable--he was great. The hostel was clean and very homey. We got breakfast each morning. When it was time to depart for the day, our driver or tour guide came up to the room to get us. Overall, it was an great experience!

• Mexico, Couple, 25-30
7th Mar 2017
8.0

Great location and you get what you have paid, the hostal is really good but o think they can improve cleanness.