Wake Up Naturally Reviews

508 Zencuoan, Xiamen, China

Actually didn't get to stay here because their electricity was out, but I'm sure it is better than Xiamen Baijiacun because they sucked on all aspects and physically harassed me to extort money from me there.

One bathroom for so many rooms falls a little short, very happy with the rest though.

• 10th Feb 2014

many thx to laobanniang and laoban, who gave us valuable hints for getting around

Lovely helpful people but terrible room. It wasnt a room as such just a bed in a glass box on the roof, only cold airconditioning, glass sliding door doesnt lock, when mentioned they showed me video camera on room, and you have to go outside and down stairs for shower which was cleaned once during my stay.No English but used translate app...lovely lovely people, shame about room I had though, wish I had asked to be moved as it was cold and noisy from bars at night.

Fantastic service. The owners were both extremely polite and helpful throughout our stay, at one point even offering us a lift to the post office to send a parcel, as they were worried it would be too far to walk. We have stayed at a number of hostels in China but rarely have we been made to feel so welcome. I would absolutely recommend the hostel to anyone looking to stay in Xiamen.