Wake Up! Sydney Central Reviews

509 Pitt Street, Opposite Central Railway, Sydney, Australia

A great hostel. A bit noisy, but expected bearing in minds its a cbd hostel and tends to attract a younger crowd. Great staff, very helpful. Good value for money, got a free drink at the attached bar, and a free coffee at the attached café. Great location, just opposite central station. Would definitely recommend

A little expensive ...no free wifi !!! U have to buy it !!!!

good location right next to central station. rooms are clean, staff are friendly. quite a party atmosphere.

Great hostel. Loved it

Hi there, Thanks for such a great review!!! Cheers Dev Penney General Manager Wake Up! Sydney

Great friendly hostel in a central location. Great bar with daily food/drink deals and daily activities to get involved in! Definitely recommend :-)

Right from the moment I walked in, I was made very welcome. The Guys at the front desk were awesome, always with a smile on their faces. The rooms were clean and the bunks were really comfortable. The meals were good and well priced. I would definitely stay here again.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Great facilities, super clean bathrooms (nice showers and water pressure) the rooms are large and air conditioned. Some staff not as friendly as others... Locations a bit north for my preference but over all I quite enjoy WakeUp!

• 19th Feb 2015

Huge hostel with all needed services. It was indeed party hostel, however you could sleep when wanted. Personally my experience was even better by having good luck with roommates. Of course this is not always the case.

Good hostel. I stayed 4 nights but I had to change room during my stay. The second room was much better than the first, it was the same number of bed (6) but the room was bigger, more facilities (locker, private light), so can't complain. The staff was pretty helpful, specially the blonde lady for my check-in. Some issue with the key card sometimes but nothing really bad. If I had to come back to Sydney, I think I will choose again this hostel.

Stayed at Wake Up for 3 nights whilst doing a bit of travelling around Australia. Safe to say it was the most enjoyable time of my trip, the hostel is clean, staff friendly and helpful, and the whole place is a buzz of atmosphere from the vast array of young people staying. If you are planning a trip to Syney then this is the place you have to stay. Amazing.

• 17th Feb 2015

Loved everything about it! High standards for everything, booked 3 nights here and ended up staying another 3! Can get a little noisy in the evening on big nights but that's nothing a pair of ear plugs can't fix! If you're wanting a party atmosphere then this is the place!

Perfect location, slight downfall is the kitchen size doesn't reflect the number of guests but is still okay and has a lot of equipment. The cleaners work so hard here everyday and the hostel is on top form for cleanliness! An outdoor 'chill out' area other than the street/cafe would be perfect!

Great location. Most Backpackers weren't the friendliest when we arrived but not the hostels fault. great big kitchen and clean rooms. Laundry is way overpriced. A little expensive for what is offered and bar is crammed!

Beautiful facilities. The whole thing looks brand new inside.

Hi there, Thank you for your kind words regarding our facilities! We look forward to seeing you back here at Wake Up in the future. Cheers Dev Penney General Manager Wake Up! Sydney

A great stay in a clean and friendly hostel. Loads going on for travellers.

Hi there, We could not have asked for a better review so thanks for taking the time to leave one for us. Please spread the Wake Up word... Cheers Dev Penney General Manager Wake Up! Sydney

매우 좋아요 시설 위치 서비스 등등 모두 만족합니다

I had absolutely no complaints about Wake Up! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The place was clean. They organized events daily to help you meet people. The food at the bar and cafe were pretty good. The kitchen was big, but it was very crowded for a hostel this size. Definitely the most secure place I have stayed on my round the world trip. You need a keycard to get in the building, get to your floor, get in your room, etc.

THE place to stay in Sydney. Great location and facilities, especially Side Bar. Lots going on socially too each day/night !

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your special mention of our bar, Side Bar. Side Bar has been the premier backpacker & student bar in Sydney for many years now and we are constantly reinventing it to ensure it remains fresh and cutting edge. Please feel free to give Side Bar a plug on your travels! Cheers Dev Penney General Manager Wake Up! Sydney

Good place to stay in Sydney...especially if arriving late at night or leaving the next day as it's right across from Central Station. Lots of activities for young people, but was made to feel welcome as an over 40 year old traveller as well. Good daily food deals, and very clean. Not a fan of having to pay for internet but the prices are actually very reasonable.

• 9th Feb 2015

Could not ask for a better hostel in Sydney. Great place, great staff, great location and great atmosphere (especially if your looking to meet people).

• 6th Feb 2015

Hi there, We appreciate you taking to time to review our property and are really pleased you gave us such a great rating. Our staff put a lot of work into the Activity Schedule with the aim of creating a good atmosphere and making it easy to meet fellow travelers. We are glad this was one of the highlights of your stay. Enjoy your travels! Dev Penney General Manager Wake Up! Sydney

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7