Superb 4,075 Total Reviews
Superb 4,075 Total Reviews
Wake Up! Sydney Central Located at 509 Pitt Street, Opposite Central Railway, Sydney.
Australia
Sydney New South Wales 2000 509 Pitt Street, Opposite Central Railway
91% 4075
-33.8824941 151.2045335
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

We loved our stay. Will come back again

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

First solo experience in a hostel, staff were really helpful and friendly and no questions or requests were a problem. Nick was super helpful!! Hostel was really clean and comfortable, extended stay by an additional 3 nights as liked it so much!

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Jul 2016

Best location...close to everywhere I want to go...quiet enough on my floor for rest/sleeping....very clean room......don't care much for the side bar.....overall.... a rating of 10.00 with out the bar noise....

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Excellent hostel!! In a central location in Sydney. The staff is really helpful and doesn't mind helping you with whatever. The rooms are clean. Side bar is attached and pretty fun. Double thumbs up!!!!!!!

16th Jul 2016

Enjoyed it here. Really friendly staff. Good bar downstairs which got nice and busy. Next door to Central Station. Stayed in 4 bed dorm which was quiet at night except for the cleaners hoovering outside before 8am. Clean though! Good wifi. Have stayed in a few of the hostels around the station now and this was my favourite.

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It certainly sounds like you had a great experience and I am so glad you rated us your favourite. Our housekeepers do work extremely hard to keep our high Wake Up!standards and only have so many hours in the day, I will certainly pass on your feedback to the head of housekeeping and look at ways of improving. Thanks again for your review. Wake Up! Management

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Apart from the Snorlax that infiltrated my sleeping facilities I cannot fault the place.

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so glad you had such a great experience with us. I am sorry about the Snorlax in your room, I would greatly encourage you to visit our 24/7 reception where we have free ear plugs or we would have done our best to change your rooms. Alternatively you can download Pokemon Go I hear Snorlax's are quite rare. Wake Up! Management

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Jul 2016

Great place to stay, everyone's so friendly, all the facilities are great, perfect location. Just an amazing experience

Hi, Thanks for your review and for your great rating. We are very lucky with our central location in the heart of the CBD. It certainly makes getting out and seeing all the major attractions very easy. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Wake Up! Management

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016

Great hostel! Great beds, great showers, good food downstairs and a really nice location (especially sine I arrived by train). Overall great worth for your money!

Hi Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. I am so glad you enjoyed our great amenities and accommodation . Our central location is directly opposite the major train station, bus terminal and light rail stop. This comes in very handy when it comes to exploring our wonderful city. Thanks again Wake Up! Management

• China, Female, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

Overall was very good experience. Though one of staffs gave me the totally wrong direction of my destiny, appreciated her passion and kindness to help me.

Hi Thanks for your review. I must apologise that you were misguided, I will certainly follow this up with my team. They have such a passion for what they do and are very well educated when it comes to directions around Sydney. Thanks.again Wake Up! Management.

• Norway, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Best hostel I've been to so far!