Wake Up! Sydney Central

Superb 5073 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 5073 Total Reviews

18th Jun 2017

Location is amazing. Right across the street from the Central Station. The facility is very nice, rooms are nice, showers and bathrooms clean. Nice bar downstairs with good atmosphere. Info booth downstairs to help you with your trip. This hostel is just perfect, highly recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

I had a wonderful two days stay at Wake Up! I was very impressed by the amenities offered as well as the discounts. Wifi was very cheap and the beds were comfortable. I made great friends with my roommates. During our stay the lights stopped working in the bathroom, but the staff were quick to offer assistance. The elevator also stopped working, but again the staff did everything they could to help. I will definitely return to this hostel on any future trips in Sydney.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in whilst I've been away. The rooms are really clean, with enough room for everyone to put their stuff down, and lockers for coats/valuable. Each bed has its own light and plug. Beds are really comfortable. Bathrooms are really clean. Staff are lovely and really helpful. There was a mix up with my room when I arrived and they sorted it really quickly. Hostel also has a great atmosphere and lots going on to make it easy to meet other travellers.

17th Jun 2017

I had a great time at Wake Up. The rooms were large and clean as were the bathrooms. Wifi was good. As a solo traveler I met people easily. There's a big bar where you can get meal deals and socialize as well as a huge kitchen to cook your own food . The staff was really cool as well. I would stay here again.

• blakellsworth
  • USA, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

Staff was incredibly nice and the hostel was in a wonderful location, breakfast at Roy's was cheap and delicious. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel and first time traveling alone. I stayed in an all female 4 bed dorm room and loved it! Met awesome and nice people. Bathrooms weren't bad, loved having a hair dryer available for free. Also the lockers in the dorm were big enough to fit my backpack so that felt nice and safe while I wandered the city. Awesome location, literally right across the street from the train station, loved it!

• liviabeatrice8077
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

I just loved it

• allexcarleton
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

By far the best hostel I stayed at while doing the east coast. Loved it so much I went back for a few nights!

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

I was really impressed with this hostel, I stayed here for 6 nights and it was super clean - the bathrooms were cleaned 3 times a day, there weren't any insects in the rooms. There were also lockers in each room and it was pretty quiet despite the very central location. The staff were super helpful with where to go and there was a good little cafe in the hostel where you could get coffee etc. Basically I would really reccomend this hostel to anyone staying in Sydney and I had a great time here!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
11th Jun 2017
7.4

The room I was staying was too warm. It was stupidly hot. I had to sleep with cold bottle of water it was uncomfortable.

Hi there, Sorry to hear that your room was too hot and it is such a shame that you did not let us know. We would have fixed this in an instant for you. Cheers Dev Penney - GM