Wake Up! Sydney Central Reviews

509 Pitt Street, Opposite Central Railway, Sydney, Australia

Had an awesome stay at wake up! Jesse & James from the staff were the best! Tip: If you want to extend your stay, tell them in the morning upon checkout - we were always supposed to change the hostel (because the wake up was "full" - even in the night before checking out) and in the morning they suddenly had another room available (happened not only to us but to friends as well)

The location is good. The kitchen is busy since there are too many travelers live here. Wake Up is a really big hostel I have lived in . We live 3 nights, but the staff forgot to tell me that I have to change my room at the 3rd night. Then, something weird happened>_< But the staff helped fix the issue quickly. It's good!

Hi There, Thanks for letting us know of your experience! I'm glad the staff could help you fix your issue, Hope to see you again soon. Wake Up! Management

Only two downfalls about here and their minor; not enough sockets (two in an 8 bed dorm) and gas rings aren't very reliable. Overall one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Hi Mate, Thanks for letting us know! I have taken your feedback on board and we are now looking into getting more sockets available in the rooms for your next stay :) Wake Up! Management

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »