Walk On The Beach Hostel Reviews

Rua Dias da Rocha 85, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Já passei por diversos hostels pelo mundo a fora, mas confesso que este surpreendeu todas a minhas espectativas, funcionários nota 1000, dos servições gerais até recepção e gerência. Clima super agradável e aconchegante. Recomendo D+!!!!!!!!!

Very pleasant to stay here. Have stayed at 2 other hostels in Rio (one being Che Lagarto, which is clearly newer) but it's Walk on the Beach I'd return to. It's the staff who really go 2 extra miles to look after you. But a young man needs to get his facts corrected about the buses and where they shop. The 127 and 128 do NOT stop at BRS1! Anyway, the room was small, sure, but bed was comfy enough. Toilets/shower all fine, and YES hot water. The breakfast was good, considering the price paid.

We enjoyed our stay at Walk on the beach hostel very much, especially sitting in the common areas and meeting other travellers. There are two things I would like to add: the breakfast takes only place between 9 and 11 am. If you have been out the night before this is a nice time for a breakfast. However we wanted to start early some days so that we had to skip breakfast.... Also the number of bathrooms especially on the first floor is quite poor

Close to Copacabana and the staff is awesome and really helpful!!! The rooms for six people could be bigger but the bar area is great. Would stay here again.

Tudo muito bom, um lugar com o ambiente muito agradável...

• 5th Jun 2015

All the staff were very friendly and helpful with great local knowledge. Excellent map of the immediate area provided with everything you need marked out. Very good wifi. Large lockers in rooms. Whilst I was there not such a social crowd but there is a bar so normally would be more social I expect. Only downsides was the beds were not that comfortable and lots of mozzies, would be good to put screens over the windows. Recommend staying here whilst in Rio if you want to be close to the beach.

The hostel's is what made my experience such a great one. Never have I met a great team with whom I could easily talk to about anything. They are just so friendly! Every night they also recommended great parties to go to. The hostel is just a couple of minutes away from the beach, which made it easy to watch the sunrise and/or sunset without having to return home so late. Looking forward to my next Rio trip, and I will definitely stay at this hostel again.

• 30th May 2015