Walk On The Beach Hostel Reviews

Rua Dias da Rocha 85, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Everything at Walk on the Beach is excellent but what really sets it apart is the staff. They are so friendly and helpful and really care about making your stay in Rio an awesome one. I stay at Walk whenever I'm in Rio and would recommend it to anyone!

My stay at the hostel was a very positive experience. The staff were very positive, friendly and helpful, and they promoted a very positive environment. While in Brazil, my debit card was compromised, and the manager Dominic and his staff (especially Giovanna) were very helpful and supportive as I made my necessary calls to the bank to resolve the issue. Moreover, the Caipirinha Happy Hours were very enjoyable and I met a lot of great people at the hostel as well. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 18th Jan 2015

Amazing hostel in the heart of Copacabana, with , I am not exaggerating, the BEST staff, and the CLEANEST bathrooms and an amazing bar!! I would recommend it to everybody :)

• 18th Jan 2015

the hostel is in the best location in Rio for travelers. Great atmosphere with very very nice and helping staff. the rooms are a little small but once you get used to it, its not an issue.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »