Walk On The Beach Hostel Reviews

Rua Dias da Rocha 85, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Adorei o hostel! as pessoas são super prestativas e atenciosas.

• 6th Sep 2014

I was staying for one night in one of the Misti hostels and it sucked. They were overbooked and canceled my booking so I randomly landed in the walk on the beach. My time here was amazing. The staff is incredibly nice, especially Alessandra and Bo, the owner. If you need help with anything they will help you and really take their time. The atmosphere is great too, the rooms are clean and the wifi works everywhere. I'll definitely come back!!! All the best from Curitiba and Germany Jan

Lugar extremamente bem localizado. Os quartos eram limpos e os banheiros também. O único ponto negativo é o de não aceitarem cartão como forma de pagamento.

Me senti muito bem acolhida. Ótimo atendimento de todos os colaboradores.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Very good hostel, close to Copacabana Beach and very secured! The dorms are a little bit cramped, but the staff is awesome!

The hostel itself was great and i met some great people here, but it's really the hostel staff that makes the experience. Alessandra is the BEST. I forget his name but the guy who works the bar at night is great as well.

We thought the staff were exceptional, especially catering for various languages. The manager and staff felt like family after a week, we were truely sad to say goodbye to them!

Nice hostel, lovely and helpful staff. Felt a little bit small for the number of guests - e.g. the breakfast area doesn`t have loads of space but not really a problem. Really good kitchen, nice TV room etc, close to Copacabana beach, would recommend!

This hotel has a great vibe. It's an old house converted into a hostel so naturally some rooms are small. But it has a homely feel to it too. It's very social, you have no choice but to mingle in the close quarters. The bar is small but fun. The beds are of average comfort. If you're looking for a hostel with decent atmosphere, great location, and generally a nice place to stay - then this is it.

a small hostel with nice common area, good to meet people, but the triple bunk back doesn't feed good to sleep.

nice bar, great barman, nice crowd, good beds. what more could you want

For as much as we paid we stayed in a tiny room with 3 bunk beds. The beds were extremely uncomfortable. We stayed right next to the bathrooms and had drunk people walking in and out of our room during the night. Was not an ideal place to stay. Would not recommend it to someone visiting rio.

• 10th Jul 2014

Klasse hostel! Hostel liegt an ausgezeichneter lage, hat äusserst hilfsbereite mitarbeiter welche in portugisisch, spanisch und englisch kommunizieren können. Der hotelmanager ist viel vor ort und spricht deutsch (sogar schwiizerdütsch😊)! War wirklich eine tolle zeit und ich kann dieses hostel sehr empfehlen. Copacabana - und ipanema beach sind in wenigen minuten zu fuss erreichbar!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Staff were extremely helpful. I went during the World Cup - as a result, the prices were hiked up! It was also full of guys who had come for the games. On a regular day, I would expect the prices to be more reasonable. Also, the guests were relatively older. Again, due to the World Cup. The bar is nice. The location is good. It was also very safe.

A good hostel with a great bar man and great staff downstairs too. Enjoyed my time there and will be back there in the future. Bigger sheets would be my only recommendation as they barely cover the average person. Other than that, brilliant hostel

The location is great, only a few blocks from copacabana beach. The staff are great as well and can help you book tours and activities. The cleanliness wasn't the best but you really can't beat the location. Fun bar area to hang out in as well.

Me dieron sabanas pequeñas que no servian para la cama.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Chile

mi estadia en el hostel fue muy buena, la gente del staff Stefany y felipe son muy divertidos y solucionan cualquier problema. la atmosfera del hostel es muy buena y hay mucha seguridad. recomiendo este hostel. muy buena experiencia

Amazing Hostel in Copacabana with amazing people. Stephany, Alessandra, Dominique and Filipe are awesome and I count them as friends now. We even went for the Booze Cruise together (where I lost my phone). The bar in the hostel is an amazing idea in terms of meeting new people and the Caipirinhas are killer. The room itself was really clean. I ideally would not want to be in a 12 bed dorm, but no big deal. I will definitely come back here the next time I am in Rio. Brilliant experience!!

The hostel is only a few blocks walk from the beach so the location was great, but not the most comfortable place. I had a hard time sleeping since the windows were always open and it was really loud outside. This was during world cup though, so maybe it's better during the rest of the year. Try and get there early so you don't get stuck with the very top bunk, they aren't fun to climb!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4