8.4
Fabulous 644 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 644 Total Reviews
Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel Located at 6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles.
USA
Los Angeles California 90028 6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles
84% 644
34.1015543 -118.3394526
    Rooms available

• Botswana, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

Honestly the staff make you the priority. There were no complaints really..there was day I missed breakfast times and il take the blame but it would have been nice to get approval to grab even a muffin before my hike. I love the daily activities that give you options during your stay , I met lovely people that added to my experience and Grant the event director is such an awesome lad! Very helpful and thoughtful.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2016
2.9

There is nothing good about this hostel except location. No air Cond in the room even the weather is about 28c in la, kitchen is not kitchen, just a super small room for u to warm ur food, just two small stove if someone cooking there I don't think u can cook it. Breakfast? If u went like 8:30am u can't see even one bread, they don't refill n I see some one packing their lunch box with bagel n fruit they provided in hostel. So we went like 8:30am n we eat nothing. Ended up eat outside

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Here at the hostel, the dorm rooms do not contain air conditioners at the moment, but we do have an air conditioner in our common room. Breakfast is currently served between the hours 7am-9am. We encourage all guest to inform our 24 hour front desk staff of any issues that may occur during your their stay. I hope to see you return to Walk of Fame Hostel in the near future. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

• Israel, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Really expensive but maybe those are just the average prices in L.A. No air conditioning in the room which was awful cus there was barely air to breath.. Breakfast is fine. Toilets/baths didnt work great and there are lots of girls so it was a bit inconvenient.. Not to bad though. Location is fine. Just across a train station if you dont have car

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2016
8.0

Nice hostel - organise lots of trips and good to have breakfast included. We had a few issues though - twice they messed up the bookings so we ended up with 7 people in a 6 bed dorm. The second time was the worst as this was only realised when one guy came in at 1 in the morning to find someone else in his bed. It took nearly an hour to resolve the issue and disturbed everyone. The fact that twice they didn't notice that 7 keys had been handed out for the same room is also worrying for security.

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
13th Sep 2016

In great location. Easy excess to Metro red line , Hollywood Blvd and main attractions. It has several floors . No elevators. If you don't like stairs this place is not for you. Bring your own towel. It cost me $2.00

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

This was my 1st experience staying in a hostel & I'm from No. CA and just came down to the L.A. area to see my son perform in a college production. I needed to save money so I stayed but didn't quite know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort, cleanliness and the hospitality overall. I definitely recommend the Walk of Fame Hostel in Hollywood to anyone who's traveling there and I will definitely consider staying there agsin in the future when I go to see my son again.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Hostel was great, has everything you want. People were nice. They have free events to attend each day. Really liked the vibe and the location could not be better. Bathroom cleanliness could be improved. But you know its a hostel

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

Good hostel. Grant and Jordan were both amazing, taking us out to Venice beach/Santa Monica and adults only, great times. Appreciate it guys

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016
6.9

It was good to stay there. Liked that there were toilets but not to sure about the showers. Bed were comforty.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

Tyler was the only helpfull employee. Got some issue with my booking because I didn't mention the second guess was a male. They apologized about the mistake and gave us a private room.