Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 800 Total Reviews

• Jamaica, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

I spent two nights. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff is very knowledgeable and approachable. I stayed in a for bed dorm there was lots of space. The hostel has a lot of space in general. The common area has a pool table and lots of seating. Overal the hostel is very clean and the location is perfect. Most of the travelers were friendly also. I would highly recommend this hostel. Thank you for everything!

8th Mar 2017

This hostel is Awsome! Best location, super clean (you can smell detergent at all time) great environment! I would totaly come back!

• England, Male, 25-30
6th Mar 2017

My first time staying in a hostel so I didn't know what to expect. Location: Location is fantastic. Opposite the Hollywood Highland Metro stop so very easy to get to from LAX. Rooms: The rooms were fine and were cleaned every day by housekeeping. They were very warm but then, what else can you expect when you travel to LA? Staff: Staff were friendly and accommodating (even when I was coming in drunk at 3AM). People: Sometimes this can't be helped but they were a great bunch for me.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017

Hi guys, I'm from Australia, coming here was the best decision for me. The staff and the cleaners have been so welcoming here. They are all so very helpful, friendly and welcoming, it has made my stay here a lot more comfortable. I recommend this to anyone wanting to travel and in wanting to experience staying in a hostel........last of all safe travels my friends.....😊

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017
7.7

Great Position, fantastic spot on the boulevard right across from some major attractions. Clean enough, breakfast was great but staff a little abrupt. Didn't offer much information about hostel itself or what's around. In saying that, as a solo female traveller it was safe, there were clean beds, with lockers to store belongings. Bring a padlock 👌 All in all a good stay.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017
6.6

You watch the Oscar from the room or the common area. However note that if you're staying here on the day of the Oscar, the street is closed off I.e. you cannot go in or out of the hostel between 12noon to 8pm unless you are checking in or out (which is not mentioned at the time of booking) But it's still very close to all the actions in Hollywood.

• RSieler171
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
16th Feb 2017
8.0

Nice Hostel, although nothing special. Staff was helpful and pool table and tablesoccer are fun. The breakfast is amazing. A little smelly, but not too bad.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

Great location, I only needed a place to sleep and shower for a couple of days since I was taking care of my own stuff during day, so I can't say much about the atmosphere and hostel in general, but for what I needed it was perfect and I always found the facilities clean. Breakfast was nice

• Argentina, Female, 41+
12th Feb 2017

I spent 2 days at the Walk of Fame Hostel in LA. The location is excellent. Breakfast is great. I absolutely recommend this place because they help you with tours and advices. Great place to saty in LA. I hope to see them some time in the future.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

They should offer power outlets inside the rooms. Having to go to the bathroom or another comum areas to charge the phone was annoying.