Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 774 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
14th Feb 2017

Great location, I only needed a place to sleep and shower for a couple of days since I was taking care of my own stuff during day, so I can't say much about the atmosphere and hostel in general, but for what I needed it was perfect and I always found the facilities clean. Breakfast was nice

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

They should offer power outlets inside the rooms. Having to go to the bathroom or another comum areas to charge the phone was annoying.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

First of MANY stays here! Hope to be back soon!

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Feb 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel but I absolutely loved it. The location is great, right on Hollywood Blvd and close to just about anything. I was able to meet people from all over the world and had a blast. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017
7.7

Great spot, great location. Awesome that they offer a light breakfast! Staff were helpful at answering questions. Could have done without the loud, club music blaring through the halls during all non-quiet hours. Doesn't really make for a nice relaxing spot to sit and relax between touring around LA.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
30th Jan 2017
8.0

Will definitely stay again if in LA on a budget. Clean and easy to find. stuck-smuck in the middle of Hollywood.

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

I loved my stay here! I met people from all over the world and made some incredible friends! This hostel isn't the fanciest or the quietest-so if that's what you're looking for you should stay somewhere else. I'm a very social person, so it was good that I stayed there.

• junsoo
  • South Korea, Male, 25-30
25th Jan 2017
3.7

Rooms are dirty, different from picture. When I arrived I felt very embrassed. So I went to another accomodation, I already paid one night though.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Housekeepers clean all dorm rooms daily, to ensure all guests arriving at the hostel can enjoy a clean and comfortable stay while here in Hollywood. remember to inform our 24 hour front desk staff of any issues, or areas of the hostel, that are in need of assistance. We hope to see you return to Walk of Fame Hostel in the future. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

• USA, Couple, 18-24
20th Jan 2017
4.0

Quite hours(after 11) were not respected; there were people talking and laughing well into the night. It was finally quite after 3am. Room was so cold, and had a strange smell. Breakfast was so-so. For the price, it's better to stay in a cheap motel in a quieter part of the city.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Quiet hours are between the hours of 11pm-7am here at the hostel. I will be following up with our staff regarding our quiet hours enforcement. This rule is in place to ensure all guest can enjoy a good night sleep while staying here at the hostel. We encourage all guests to alert our 24 hour desk staff of any issues that may occur during their stay, or if another blanket is required for a comfortable night sleep. We look forward to having you return to Walk of Fame Hostel in the future. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

• JoelsAccount
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Reliable WiFi, clean facilities, free bagels etc; for breakfast. Common areas are sufficient, and rooms are clean. Price is high, but so is everything in Los Angeles. I would stay again.