Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

. A . . . . A .

• 26th Dec 2015

Door was left unlocked and open during our entire stay. Showers were cold at all hours

• 26th Dec 2015

Awesome. It was super easy to connect to awesome folks. Thanks samesum, I will come again.

Four mens showers for two floors of dormitories was far less than sufficient. And I did't have a hot shower for the entirety of my stay.

cesaer was an incredibly helpful and wonderful part of your staff. truly made the my experience fun and unique. thanks for a great time!

Common bathroom. Breakfast is okay. Security is rather poor. Everyone can get in. They have luggage storage after check out but its actually just an open area where anyone have access.

I basically just used this hostel to recover from a 25 hour flight and see the boulevard before leaving LA. Bed was comfy, other guests in the dorm knew the rules and were quiet when coming in and the street noises weren't too bad. I didn't really want to meet people as it was a quick stay and people were friendly enough to approach but also would give you space.

• 15th Dec 2015

Great location and lovely staff!

The rooms smell old and a little funky. Considering the Hostel's right in the heart of Hollywood, you can't beat it! I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others. They really could work a little harder of the free Continental Breakfast?

• 7th Dec 2015

Great place. Very clean and welcoming! Showers are great too! But very far from where our room was (the girls) which was a nightmare!! Other than that was great!

best hostel ever! so helpful staff, clean hostel with great breakfast in the heart of hollywood. would advice to anyone who wants to stay in the center of Hollywood for reasonable price and have great holiday. Thank you guys...

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Location is awesome.friendly staff.recommended

The location is perfect! Staff there are extremely helpful and patient! The everyday free activities are excellent! I enjoyed the hiking a lot. If there's anything which can make improvement is the breakfast, can be a little better with the room price. All in all it was a very nice staying, recommended!

Loved my stay at Samesun Hostel! They provided some tours for free and I enjoyed all of them. The common room has a good atmosphere to meet new people or work/study. The bedroom was wide and felt safe. The bathroom was always clean and not as crowded as I thought it would be. The only thing to complain about was the safety. Anyone can get in. In my last night there, I was being followed by a homeless and I thought I would be safe in there but she got in with me and kept following me inside.

• 22nd Nov 2015

The location was perfect. Very easy to get to from the airport, and right on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The staff was friendly and helpful. The people staying in my room were kind. Free breakfast, hot showers, no complaints. A bit expensive, but that's just LA. I would stay there again.

Very dirty kitchen. No possibilities to make food confortable (no knives, no tools). Coffee is awfull. Most of the thibgs are broken or in bad health (dryer, boiling water etc...)

• 14th Nov 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Our housekeepers clean all rooms and facilities daily to ensure all guest can enjoy a clean and comfortable stay while here in Hollywood. Currently we have hot plates in which all guests can use to cook their meals. We encourage all guests to contact our 24 hour front desk staff if there is any issues during their stay. I hope to see you return to Samesun Hollywood in the future. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

Stayed here for just a couple of nights, close to everything, great activities, good common area, nice bagel breakky.

Great activities

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It was in an excellent location, in the center of Hollywood, it was very inexpensive, it was not too crowded at least in October when I was there, it was very clean, cleaning people were wiping sinks and washing floor at least daily, it was getting a new paint job, there were optional free activities organized i.e. hike to Hollywood sign, or a night out to a bar, free wi fi, free breakfast and awesome people. What more can you ask?

• 27th Oct 2015

I had the most amazing time! The most fun I have had on my trip, really fun and welcoming staff and so so much to do in Hollywood! Felt 100% safe and comfortable! GREAT EXPERIENCE!