Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel Reviews

6820 Hollywood Blvd, Los angeles, Los Angeles, USA

Stayed here for just a couple of nights, close to everything, great activities, good common area, nice bagel breakky.

Great activities

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It was in an excellent location, in the center of Hollywood, it was very inexpensive, it was not too crowded at least in October when I was there, it was very clean, cleaning people were wiping sinks and washing floor at least daily, it was getting a new paint job, there were optional free activities organized i.e. hike to Hollywood sign, or a night out to a bar, free wi fi, free breakfast and awesome people. What more can you ask?

• 27th Oct 2015

I had the most amazing time! The most fun I have had on my trip, really fun and welcoming staff and so so much to do in Hollywood! Felt 100% safe and comfortable! GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Bathrooms need new plumbing.

• 21st Oct 2015

Was an amazing experience! The location is great, the stuff was great!

• 20th Oct 2015
  • Romania

It was a great hostel in a great city , very nice people stay in the hostel, made a lot of friends even though i stayed for 2 nights only . Very nice and helpful staff , thanks Eeb , Angela for being very patient and helpful.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Jamaica

Great Hostel!! The activities were awesome. Staff was very friendly, with clean facilities

• 18th Oct 2015

Free Breakfast!!, Clean rooms and facilities. Awesome Stay!!

• 18th Oct 2015

The location is excellent and the breakfast (bagels and muffins) is commendable, at best. But the atmosphere is very clique-ish. Hosteling in the US is generally worlds away from the inclusive environments you will find in Europe or in Asia.

thanks for moving me to another room quickly and easy

An excellent hostel to stay in! Highly recommended!

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

The location is unbeatabel,right in the middle of Hollywood Blv. The guys at reception were kind and helpful. I wouldn´t care to crash there if I come back to hollywood

Staff were awesome with fun activities and hikes. Clean facilities and big common room. I would return.

• 12th Oct 2015

The location was great. It is right on the Hollywood Blvd. But the rooms don't have AC and by 40°C it's terrible hot without AC... The staff was nice and the people are cool, though.

Staff very friendly and helpful! They made our stay in Los angeles way more easier! The atmosphere was great too! the facilities could have been cleaner and when we come in it smells musty AC would be a necessity; 6 in a room when its hot its unbearable!! Breakfast was great! Overall i liked my experience staying there!

Staff here are brilliant and were willing to go above and beyond no only to ensure you had a pleasant stay with them but that your experience in Hollywood was enjoyable. Unfortunately there was no aircon and with numerous 40*C/104*F days during my stay it was rather warm in the rooms making sleeping rather difficult. Their cold filtered water refilling stations were also empty 95% of the time which when it is that hot made many of us grumpy. However it is in a fantastic location!

The hostel was very clean and comfortable, but the guests were very noisy even at 2:30 am and the clerk was not interested in enforcing quiet hours. There is also no air conditioning which made it difficult to sleep.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Since your stay, I have followed up with my overnight staff about your complaint. Here at Samesun, we pride ourselves in providing a memorable experience for all guests while here in Hollywood. I hope to see you return to Samesun Hollywood in the future. Sincerely, Tahj General Manager

As a hotel in 21st century, I surprisingly found out the room has no air-conditioning. Parking downstairs: $25 per night. Parking under Dolby Theatre (almost one block away): $15 per night.

Great location! Rooms were pretty big compared to others I've stayed in, bathroom was clean and had a separate changing area which came in handy. Only downside was the small kitchen but it was usable Overall a good hostel