Walkabout Backpackers Reviews

Str. Vasile Conta nr.18, Bucharest, Romania

We stopped here for a few days. Walkabout was a great location being close to most central attractions. Rooms were clean, kitchen and bathroom functional. Calin was most helpful, pointing us in the right direction . Only bad point, entrance/stairs.

I really got a huge satisfaction staying in the Walkabout backpackers Hostel. I recomend this hostel to who intend to stay nice days in Bucharest.

• 4th Apr 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It was centrally located. The staff were very pleasant and coutious.

A new hostel with a great owner. He knows everything about bucharest and has lived in London so speaks great English. You will be friends with him by the end of your stay! The vibe is relaxed in the hostel but if you want to go out then Kalin will take you to some very cool places. I ended up staying a lot longer in Bucharest than I though I would. The kitchen facilities are fine, beds are all clean (everything is new as it's a new hostel), and the location is perfect.

Central location and fun parties. I will come back! Thanks a lot!

Really happy after spending one night there, the owner is really nice and cooks soups for everyone. The atmosphere is nice and it's very clean and cozy

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Spain

I deeply recommend this hostel, where I had so much fun, I already miss the cool atmosphere. the staff member was such a good adviser and provided me anything I could desire!

• 6th Nov 2013

First time staying at this hostel, but I'll definitely be back. The vibe was great - staff invited me to eat dinner with them and took me out to some cool bars. The hostel itself is smaller, but with good facilities, so it felt almost like staying at a friend's place. It may be new, but the guys running the place have clearly traveled around and know what makes a good hostel. Good luck with everything guys and hope to see you soon, maybe when the attic bar is open! ;)

Owner/host is a great man, creates a good atmosphere and a really pleasant stay. Good location and plenty to do in this part of the center!

• 29th Oct 2013