Walkabout Backpackers Reviews

Str. Vasile Conta nr.18, Bucharest, Romania

The best hostel i've ever been to. The owner of the hostel helped me and my friend what to see and where to go in daylight and in the night. The owner knows all the great places in Bucharest and also where to go and stay if you wanna go to the seaside. The Hostel has the best atmosphere and it's very clean. The owner makes the best soup ever! He made our trip the best and he is so friendly to everyone. You have to meet him! :)

Very friedly owner. Told us all the pracitcal information we needed. Clean, comfortable rooms. Highly recommended.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Poland

The owner is great and helpful. He will always offer advice or company to go out. The hostel is perfect for relax. It´s very well located and everything is reachable easily.

The staff was fantastic and the general atmosphere was welcoming

• 10th May 2014
  • Romania

the staff sleep by day and play loud music at night

The owner was nice and welcoming. Gave us lots of information about Bucharest. It's a great place to stay on a budget. You are near the main stretch. The location of the actually hostel is a little sketchy though. You have to walk through an abandoned bar. We had to step over a few homeless people when getting in at night and again in the morning.

We absolutely loved this hostel. We were only here for one night and wish it could have been longer just for the hostel. The staff was unbelievably helpful and friendly. Amazing wifi speeds and we felt very safe.

• 11th Apr 2014

We stopped here for a few days. Walkabout was a great location being close to most central attractions. Rooms were clean, kitchen and bathroom functional. Calin was most helpful, pointing us in the right direction . Only bad point, entrance/stairs.

I really got a huge satisfaction staying in the Walkabout backpackers Hostel. I recomend this hostel to who intend to stay nice days in Bucharest.

• 4th Apr 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. It was centrally located. The staff were very pleasant and coutious.

A new hostel with a great owner. He knows everything about bucharest and has lived in London so speaks great English. You will be friends with him by the end of your stay! The vibe is relaxed in the hostel but if you want to go out then Kalin will take you to some very cool places. I ended up staying a lot longer in Bucharest than I though I would. The kitchen facilities are fine, beds are all clean (everything is new as it's a new hostel), and the location is perfect.