Walkers' Hostel Reviews

Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Taipei, Taiwan

Staff were very helpful helping planning daily trips and giving advice. The location is perfect right next to Daan subway station, and very convenient. Only downfall was the room right next to the lounge was a bit noisy sometimes as people were returning at night.

Queenie was super helpful with suggestions on where to visit and what to do! She also was there when I left super early in the morning to take a taxi to the airport. The hostel itself was clean with all the necessities. I would definitely recommend it!

Great staffs which provided detail explanation on places to go and must-eat. Low cost and located at at the intersection of two MRT lines which provided much convenience, 30 min walk away from the MRT.

Thanks for your appreciation~by the way we're 30 "seconds" from the MRT haha XD

It was best hostel I've ever stayed. All staff has hospitality, very comfortable to stay. Has laundry machine, security locker, self service drinks and breakfast. Some comment to double bunk beds: sometime gride noisy. Had better install small light on each bed so that we can put off ceiling light at night for others who want to sleep earlier.

The staff is delightful, the place is quaint and cozy (perhaps a little too small if you're not use to asia). Close to the MRT and some lovely restaurants

Friendly hostel, staff were helpful but felt very confused as I met a guy in my dorm who I got chatting to and helped me with my travels etc but never really told me that he worked there - would have much nicer if he had introduced himself as working in the hostel, as didn't want to assume. The beds are a little squeaky and I wouldn't mind some luggage storage next to my bed or under, but the room was otherwise nice. The bathrooms were quite basic but fine. This is a no frills hostel, but nice.

If you leave earlier than checkout to catch a flight, you can't get out because you need the security fob on the key chain to work the elevator.

Thank you for your stay at our hostel. But we doesn't have an elevator, maybe you've mixed up with other hostels you stayed during your trip? Anyway, hope you enjoyed your trip and happy new year! =)

The staff is extremely helpful especially Queenie, helped us go around, look through websites in Chinese and a lot more. The hostel has a good location, near mrt and Taipei 10, easy to go back to the hostel from time to time within our stay. It is kept clean twice a day. We got a room near the road, so it very noisy. The street traffic can be heard, a problem if you are a light sleeper. The walls are thin, could hear the next room. Newly washed sheets contained hairs - washer problems.

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

It was a wonderful experience staying at the hostel. Every staff were very friendly, especially the boss. The rooms and restrooms were very clean during my stay. Free breakfast, laundry also. Another plus point, It was very near to the Taipei Marathon race site that I had participated, so I did not need to rush to the race site.

Thank you! Really enjoy the talk with you.

Good place for short stay. I definitely will stay again.

Staff is very nice and helpful :)

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was a great experience and everyone at the hostel was very helpful. The location is extremely convenient and provides easy access to the Daan mrt. The only thing that might bother some people is that the beds can be squeaky at night but other than that I have no complaints. The price is awesome for the quality of the hostel. :)

One of the best hostels ive ever stayed in!!! Incredibly nice staff, cozy atmosphere - all i want from a hostel :-)

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Everything a traveler needs is here in the hostel and the metro is super close. I'm so glad I booked a private room here instead of a business hotel. My room was light, storage, air cnd. Was excited to do laundry and it was free, good instructions, free soap. The staff were able to answer all my questions and were so niceand helpful. It was such an easy place to be for a traveler with travel needs and travel questions. I hope the rest of my trip is so good. Thanks!

• 27th Sep 2014

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good, near Xinyi district, Taipei 101.

• 13th Sep 2014