Walkers' Hostel Reviews

2F., No.34, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Taipei, Taiwan

Good place for short stay. I definitely will stay again.

Staff is very nice and helpful :)

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

It was a great experience and everyone at the hostel was very helpful. The location is extremely convenient and provides easy access to the Daan mrt. The only thing that might bother some people is that the beds can be squeaky at night but other than that I have no complaints. The price is awesome for the quality of the hostel. :)

One of the best hostels ive ever stayed in!!! Incredibly nice staff, cozy atmosphere - all i want from a hostel :-)

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Everything a traveler needs is here in the hostel and the metro is super close. I'm so glad I booked a private room here instead of a business hotel. My room was light, storage, air cnd. Was excited to do laundry and it was free, good instructions, free soap. The staff were able to answer all my questions and were so niceand helpful. It was such an easy place to be for a traveler with travel needs and travel questions. I hope the rest of my trip is so good. Thanks!

• 27th Sep 2014

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good, near Xinyi district, Taipei 101.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Nice, hidden hostel directly next to dann mrt station. Nice and friendly staff and comfortable beds. I can recommend it.

Staffs are hospitable and it's quite clean there. everything is good enough.

This hostel is really next to the metro station and it is really next to the city center. The staff were really friendly and helpful for me.

This was my first time ever coming to Taipei and I could not have found a better place! The location is perfect, right next to the train and walking distance to many awesome sites and food places. The staff is also so helpful and nice and we met a bunch of really great people at the hostel. I have stayed at several hostels in many different parts of the world, but I have never found such a friendly and welcoming one before. I definitely recommend it! Thanks for everything Walker's!

• 20th Aug 2014

All the conditions are very good ~ while because Taipei's golden location, the space is a little small , especially the small stairs to the hostel.Never mind.

Nice and wellcoming place to stay in Taipei! Great stuff! Helped me a lot with everything: Places to go, things to eat, how to find an apartment. I would definitly recommend it.

Decent hostel in Taipei, just a little over priced.

Hi Jeff, We are really surprised your comments. You stayed in a 8 beds room, and said it is decent, which cost NT460=USD15 We checked other hostels price, average price is NT500 for a dorm bed. Thank you for your cmments

Very good location. Less than 5 minute walk to metro. Super nice boss and staff. Facilities are a bit old but acceptable. Fairly good in general!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for providing me great experience this time! It's a bit expensive in comparison to other youth hostel's single room but the atmosphere, location, security are excellent! A one improvement is that if you set fast internet services like LAN, at least only in the single room, it would definitely make me work smoothly. However, I totally enjoyed this stay and If I will definitely recommend to my friends to stay this hostel.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Located in the midst of the action a stone's throw from Da'an Station, a Formosa Chang, Starbucks, Louisa Coffee, Subway Sandwiches, an alley with some tasty homestyle Taiwanese diners, etc. Staff is helpful and always smiling and friendly. The single room was narrow but long and big enough for me and my luggage. Upstairs toilet is in a small space that may not leave you leg room if you're not 5'1 like me. Free use of washing machine and dryer, but you have to be vigilant to get a turn. :)

Staying in Walkers' Hostel was just Fantastic. Hotel staffs were so kind and the facilities in Hostel were so clean and useful. also the people I met in the room was very good. they provided free breakfast with good quality. when I come back to Taipei, I will stay here again.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

best hostel in TaiPei.

add a cupboard in bathroom would make it more convenient.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

A nice hostel, but the room I had reminded me of staying at my Grandma's house.

• 20th Jun 2014