Walkers' Hostel Reviews

2F., No.34, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Taipei, Taiwan

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is good, near Xinyi district, Taipei 101.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

Nice, hidden hostel directly next to dann mrt station. Nice and friendly staff and comfortable beds. I can recommend it.

Staffs are hospitable and it's quite clean there. everything is good enough.

This hostel is really next to the metro station and it is really next to the city center. The staff were really friendly and helpful for me.

This was my first time ever coming to Taipei and I could not have found a better place! The location is perfect, right next to the train and walking distance to many awesome sites and food places. The staff is also so helpful and nice and we met a bunch of really great people at the hostel. I have stayed at several hostels in many different parts of the world, but I have never found such a friendly and welcoming one before. I definitely recommend it! Thanks for everything Walker's!

• 20th Aug 2014

All the conditions are very good ~ while because Taipei's golden location, the space is a little small , especially the small stairs to the hostel.Never mind.

Nice and wellcoming place to stay in Taipei! Great stuff! Helped me a lot with everything: Places to go, things to eat, how to find an apartment. I would definitly recommend it.

Decent hostel in Taipei, just a little over priced.

Hi Jeff, We are really surprised your comments. You stayed in a 8 beds room, and said it is decent, which cost NT460=USD15 We checked other hostels price, average price is NT500 for a dorm bed. Thank you for your cmments

Very good location. Less than 5 minute walk to metro. Super nice boss and staff. Facilities are a bit old but acceptable. Fairly good in general!

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for providing me great experience this time! It's a bit expensive in comparison to other youth hostel's single room but the atmosphere, location, security are excellent! A one improvement is that if you set fast internet services like LAN, at least only in the single room, it would definitely make me work smoothly. However, I totally enjoyed this stay and If I will definitely recommend to my friends to stay this hostel.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Located in the midst of the action a stone's throw from Da'an Station, a Formosa Chang, Starbucks, Louisa Coffee, Subway Sandwiches, an alley with some tasty homestyle Taiwanese diners, etc. Staff is helpful and always smiling and friendly. The single room was narrow but long and big enough for me and my luggage. Upstairs toilet is in a small space that may not leave you leg room if you're not 5'1 like me. Free use of washing machine and dryer, but you have to be vigilant to get a turn. :)

Staying in Walkers' Hostel was just Fantastic. Hotel staffs were so kind and the facilities in Hostel were so clean and useful. also the people I met in the room was very good. they provided free breakfast with good quality. when I come back to Taipei, I will stay here again.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

best hostel in TaiPei.

add a cupboard in bathroom would make it more convenient.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

A nice hostel, but the room I had reminded me of staying at my Grandma's house.

• 20th Jun 2014

Queenie was very friendly and she tried her best to answer my question. Feel like at home.

Kindly staffs, nice beds, facilities were awesome and really close from Daan station but it was bit hard to find the front door, it has logo on the front door but at first sight i thought it was just a wall, so i got into next stairs. But other things including facilities, nice beds,and cheap price were really awesome and good. Probably i will recommend this hostel if they change a exact sign how to get into the hostel.

Nice staff, warm atmosphere, very chill

• 6th Jun 2014

Overall satisfied with this hostel. However would like to suggest to have at least a small table (eg. coffee table or shelf) to put our toiletry/make up set plus a mirror in the female dorm. Thanks.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Excellent location, just 1 minute from the Daan station and located next to the 7-11. And just 5 minutes walk, there are many local food restaurants with reasonable prices. Staffs are also very nice and helpful ! ;D

• 1st May 2014