Walkers' Hostel Reviews

2F., No.34, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Taipei, Taiwan

Excellent location, less than one minutes walk to Daan Station. Room was tidy, nothing fancy but clean. Staff was helpful, can speak good English. The whole environment was so cozy, just like my second home in Taiwan. Really enjoyed my stay~~ Definitely will visit again ^^

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Everything's great! I will come back next time for sure!

Good location, friendly owner, hostel old but clean.

I could use a laundry for free. It was so convenient. Though it locates near MRT station, the entrance was rather difficult to find.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Japan

The best location ever, only 1 minute from Daan MRT station. It's not really cozy atmosphere with a small common room.

Excellant location just adjacent to Daan station

Very nice hostel, close to the subway station. Not far from the Taipei 101 tower. Free breakfast in the morning :) Staff was really really cool ! Very nice people and great atmosphere. I had a very nice time in this hostel. I strongly recommend it !

Nice place ...you can feel in somebody house how arrange a big reunion ! The stuff should arrange debates especially when are people from diferent culture and civilisation !

Hi Marius, thank you for your comments~

The hostel is in a great location close to Metro and local sights. The rooms are mostly without windows which is not a problem. The cleanliness of the bathrooms leave a lot to be desired . They are not cleaned properly and I am sure with a few hours of thorough cleaner it will make a big difference. The hostel needs a proper clean, they have enough staff working each day but their time wasn't used to keep the hostel clean. Clean up the bathrooms please !

Hi Christine, Sorry for the bad cleanliness, and thank you for your suggestion. In the end of December, we did a deep clean, and then I ask my staff to check the bathroom hourly to make everything all right. Again, really appreciate your feedback. Willie@Walkers

Wily did a great job making sure that the place is tiny and comfortable. Staff were friendly and the place was close to subway. Actually it is less than 1 minute walk. All kinds of stories downstairs and around. Night markets and tourist sites. Wonderful stay and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Walker's hostel.

• 2nd Nov 2013

It's an amazing hostel! By "budget hostel", their standard is wonderful. ;) Great host, Location's perfect for speed travellers like myself. - I can reach the nearest Da'an commuter station within 1 MINUTE's WALK!!! - I forgot my toothbrush and stuffs and i got it from convenience store just downstairs!!! Staff are really friendly & make friends! Around USD25 for a bunk bed shared room, and such facilities, with perfect location, my trip in taipei are so compact and fruitful!!! Thanks W

Hi Billy, Thank you for your comments, you make our day. However, we are not that expensive, our bunk bed price is USD15 la. Welcome back anytime. Willie

Great hostel, with a great staff, however, the room I stayed in was a little bit dirty. I found some hairs on the bed sheets, which indicated to me that they hadn't been changed since the last person who stayed there.

Hi John, We are really sorry about it, and apologize sincerely. Willie

good place, good people and staff, all is good i want stay again in Walker's hostel :)