Walkers' Hostel Reviews

2F., No.34, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Taipei, Taiwan

Staying in Walkers' Hostel was just Fantastic. Hotel staffs were so kind and the facilities in Hostel were so clean and useful. also the people I met in the room was very good. they provided free breakfast with good quality. when I come back to Taipei, I will stay here again.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

best hostel in TaiPei.

add a cupboard in bathroom would make it more convenient.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

A nice hostel, but the room I had reminded me of staying at my Grandma's house.

• 20th Jun 2014

Queenie was very friendly and she tried her best to answer my question. Feel like at home.

Kindly staffs, nice beds, facilities were awesome and really close from Daan station but it was bit hard to find the front door, it has logo on the front door but at first sight i thought it was just a wall, so i got into next stairs. But other things including facilities, nice beds,and cheap price were really awesome and good. Probably i will recommend this hostel if they change a exact sign how to get into the hostel.

Nice staff, warm atmosphere, very chill

• 6th Jun 2014

Overall satisfied with this hostel. However would like to suggest to have at least a small table (eg. coffee table or shelf) to put our toiletry/make up set plus a mirror in the female dorm. Thanks.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Excellent location, just 1 minute from the Daan station and located next to the 7-11. And just 5 minutes walk, there are many local food restaurants with reasonable prices. Staffs are also very nice and helpful ! ;D

• 1st May 2014
  • Thailand

I spent around 5 nights at Walkers' Hostel in Taipei. It is a great hostel located in a very convenient area (steps away from Daan MRT Station). The staff is very friendly, and it is fairly easy to meet people. Oh, the free laundry (washer and dryer!) is awesome (I have neither seen anything like this at other hostels). I will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Taipei.

I really appreciated my stay and the kindness of everybody. I highly recommend for everyone who's traveling, especially alone. The neighbourhood is nice. It is secure, very well located in the middle of the city just near Da'an metro, a "Youbick" station and only 2 blocks from Da'an park. Just one thing : good to know that all bedrooms have air conditioning but some of them don't have windows. If your plan is to visit all day, it is not very an inconvenient.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

Excellent location, less than one minutes walk to Daan Station. Room was tidy, nothing fancy but clean. Staff was helpful, can speak good English. The whole environment was so cozy, just like my second home in Taiwan. Really enjoyed my stay~~ Definitely will visit again ^^

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Everything's great! I will come back next time for sure!

Good location, friendly owner, hostel old but clean.

I could use a laundry for free. It was so convenient. Though it locates near MRT station, the entrance was rather difficult to find.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Japan

The best location ever, only 1 minute from Daan MRT station. It's not really cozy atmosphere with a small common room.