Walkers' Hostel Reviews

2F., No.34, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Taipei, Taiwan

I spent around 5 nights at Walkers' Hostel in Taipei. It is a great hostel located in a very convenient area (steps away from Daan MRT Station). The staff is very friendly, and it is fairly easy to meet people. Oh, the free laundry (washer and dryer!) is awesome (I have neither seen anything like this at other hostels). I will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Taipei.

I really appreciated my stay and the kindness of everybody. I highly recommend for everyone who's traveling, especially alone. The neighbourhood is nice. It is secure, very well located in the middle of the city just near Da'an metro, a "Youbick" station and only 2 blocks from Da'an park. Just one thing : good to know that all bedrooms have air conditioning but some of them don't have windows. If your plan is to visit all day, it is not very an inconvenient.

• 17th Apr 2014